Page 37 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #361
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Too bad. There is no reason that you get to have the people you want around you in the locker room. Sorry if that ruins your ideal jock hangout. Go somewhere else or start your own.
    It wasn't about a jock hangout... I don't want women in an area where I am changing, showering, shaving, walking around in a towel, etc. You can make me out to be sexist and if you do I will have to say I am really disappointed in you rogue...

  2. #362
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    03-17-17 @ 06:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Wow, numbered talking points, very tidy.

    1.) This has implications far deeper than just this incident. We're talking company policy here.

    2. Still not buying the feigned ignorance from the few defending this abhorrent policy.

    3. I live in the real world, not some Utopian fantasy.
    thanks
    1.) fact remains there is no perverted man stalking the women's locker room in this story so there is no ignorance
    2.) translation: theres no support your failed and proven wrong claims,
    3.) translation: your posts can't beat the facts so you post a deflection that doesnt float
    facts win again
    so again, The fact remains there was no perverted man stalking the women's locker room. If you disagree simply post a link showing there was. thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #363
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    03-17-17 @ 06:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    1. Actually, for you, it's about ideology.
    2. That's the point.
    3. Yes, we know you don't care about anybody who dares to disagree with your radical position.
    4. We get it, you don't care.
    1.) no sorry wrong again
    2.) yes it is the point proving the safety level isnt lowered thanks for further proving it
    3.) what radical position? another failed strawman
    4.) correct i dont care about illogical, irrational, bigoted feelings. Never will lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #364
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,470

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    I would be outraged if I were paying for my daughter's membership and she was exposed to that. I would be outraged if my wife were exposed to that. You have a logical expectation that if you are in a individual sex bathroom that only that sex will be in the bathroom.
    "We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the ******* irony in that." - Justin Halpern

  5. #365
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,135

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I am looking up IrFranView right now... thanks.
    Actually, an easier resizing ap to use is, Fast Image Resizer. Drag and drop, resize multiple images at once, automatically creates a folder for the resized images. For forum use, I set the resolution to 600x800, the JPEG quality to 88, and the Resize Quality to Excellent. It really doesn't get any easier.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #366
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-05-16 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,923

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    It wasn't about a jock hangout... I don't want women in an area where I am changing, showering, shaving, walking around in a towel, etc. You can make me out to be sexist and if you do I will have to say I am really disappointed in you rogue...
    It is your problem if you have an issue with that, not theirs, especially when they have the same parts you do or you cant see their parts. What exactly is the difference between a man seeing your parts and a woman? In reality, either can be attracted to you or judge you. Most likely both will just ignore you completely in a locker room or showers.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  7. #367
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,470

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    We should open the Starship Troopers gym. This issue would be moot.

    However we live in a society which has separated our bathrooms. This seems pretty universal at this time. So until we change that, no starship troopers bathrooms.
    "We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the ******* irony in that." - Justin Halpern

  8. #368
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    03-17-17 @ 06:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    I would be outraged if I were paying for my daughter's membership and she was exposed to that. I would be outraged if my wife were exposed to that. You have a logical expectation that if you are in a individual sex bathroom that only that sex will be in the bathroom.
    you are allowed to feel outraged and PF is allowed to terminate your membership if you break the rules.
    I myself wouldn't be bothered one bit by thier equality policy, why would I?

    with that said, this lady was given options, she didn't feel they were good enough so she broke the rules and got herself booted.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #369
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    It is your problem if you have an issue with that, not theirs, especially when they have the same parts you do or you cant see their parts. What exactly is the difference between a man seeing your parts and a woman? In reality, either can be attracted to you or judge you. Most likely both will just ignore you completely in a locker room or showers.
    No, it is their problem. I don't want to be in the same locker room as women for any number of reasons, as stated, and most importantly because I don't want to be falsely accused of something like I have been and thank god my union paid the lawyer bills for that crap and it was proven I was innocent of the BS accusation. There are a lot of issues here and men and women should not be sharing locker rooms and just because some people are short sighted does not make those oppsed bigoted.

  10. #370
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    03-17-17 @ 06:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    No, it is their problem. I don't want to be in the same locker room as women for any number of reasons, as stated, and most importantly because I don't want to be falsely accused of something like I have been and thank god my union paid the lawyer bills for that crap and it was proven I was innocent of the BS accusation. There are a lot of issues here and men and women should not be sharing locker rooms and just because some people are short sighted does not make those oppsed bigoted.
    not one person in this entire thread as claimed that those opposed to the policy are bigoted based on that alone. not one
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 37 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •