My 9 year-old is starting to paint. She is good...
I think that PF should create a gender confused locker room where anybody that wants to can go... straight, gay, confused. All good.
1. It is1.) its in thier policy
2.) its still safe
3.) she has no case because theres no evidence the gym failed to provide a safe and protective environment.
2. I disagree. Men in a woman's locker room is not safe at all
3. Failure to openly disclose such a policy is negligent.
1. Clear on her harassing...1.) clear on what?
2.) no she hs no right to not be kicked out, she does have every right to complain though
3.) actually her own qoutes do say she wanted the transgender to do things her way
4.) for 4 days in a row and the others complained about it and she was asked to stop and it violated policy
2. She has the right to complain and since all she did was complain to others that is not grounds to be kicked out.
3. To not allow a man into the woman's locker room... yes.
4. I hope everybody quits a business like that and sets a precedent to other business...
My "little" mini me is getting ready to graduate!!!!
2.) thats awesome! She is young but play around and she if she likes clay and digital stuff too (drawing and photography)
3.) Id be ok with that but that is somethign that would have to be done before hand or when the company feels it can afford it.
4.) why are transgender anymore dangerous than normal people
5.) who says it was secret? and negligence still needs harm or potential of harm
6.) possibly note but she approached people for 4 days and some complained and that violates policy, which, she was simply asked to stop first and she refused
7.) yes she has the right to complain and they have every right to kick her out especially since she broke rules
8.) transgender yes,which is not her decision to make, not her company
9.) that aint gonna happen.