Page 14 of 108 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #131
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    1.)No, you didn't.
    2.)You claimed she made bigoted claims and then posted a bunch of links.
    3.)The bullying is throwing around insults and accusations just becakse someone disagrees with your opinion.
    4.) Now what exactly did she say that was " bigoted " ?
    1.) yes i did lol
    2.) i also posted what she said, so did the op article and so did others
    3.) good thing that wasnt done
    4.) read the op, what the lady saidm what i said she said and the links

    facts win again
    also let me know when you can show us that bullying please, thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #132
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    22,905

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    that is discrimination against women. so no they can't. she did nothing wrong. that guy should have never been in the women bathroom.
    Yes they can. It's a private club. I'm willing to bet it was outlined in the contract she signed.
    http://www.supportourribbons.com/custom-magnet-image/16841-custom-ribbon-magnet-sticker-Support+Our+Police.png

  3. #133
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    22,905

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    A lot of what made her upset is that they weren't informing members of this policy when they signed up.
    Maybe it's time for her to find a new fitness club. As I understand they don't charge a sign up fee.
    http://www.supportourribbons.com/custom-magnet-image/16841-custom-ribbon-magnet-sticker-Support+Our+Police.png

  4. #134
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    23,446

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thers no case
    theres no evidence the gym failed to provide a safe and protective environment

    try again

    Allowing MEN, strange men to enter imto the WOMEN'S locker room is FAILING to provide a safe and protective environment.

    I swear the whole World is losing their friken minds.

    Her claiming that it was not safe or secure was NOT a bigoted remark based on Hate.

    How in the hell would you know if she hated that MAN or any Transgender ?

    You don't, but this is the strategy of the LGBT agenda. Irresponsible attacks and insults to achieve their goals.

    Its going to backfire thoroughly. A tiny minority of people bullying a vast majority Via threats and insults.

    Lol....yea, thats going to work out great.

  5. #135
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    A lot of what made her upset is that they weren't informing members of this policy when they signed up.
    I posted the link from the woman who says she is the only trans in that town and was not a member. Is it really necessary? I do not recall being told anything when I joined a gym about who could go where as far as changing. It was men's locker room is over there through that door that says "Men" and that was it.
    If I blow the conch and they don't come back; then we've had it. We shan't keep the fire going. We'll be like animals. We'll never be rescued.

  6. #136
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    23,446

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yes i did lol
    2.) i also posted what she said, so did the op article and so did others
    3.) good thing that wasnt done
    4.) read the op, what the lady saidm what i said she said and the links

    facts win again
    also let me know when you can show us that bullying please, thanks
    You havnt posted facts. Youve posted your opinion.

    Your irresponsible accusations of " hate " and " bigotry " are your opinion.

  7. #137
    Guru
    Samhain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Last Seen
    05-26-17 @ 02:08 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,803

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    oh ok so you;ll just ignore all my questions and ask me some . . . lol awesome


    based on your info i dont know what me personal feelings would be

    for your made up scenario
    define "intimidated"
    define "disruptive"

    then give me the options the person has like this lady had.

    but to answer what I think you are getting at . . . .

    if a gym had what IMO would be a discriminatory policy and the mere presence of a transgender caused intimidation and disruptiveness AND the transgender person had the option of using private stalls so the intimidation and disruptiveness wouldnt happen but refused and choose to say everybody else should do that and denied that option.
    Then call corporate and gets the same answer and still refuses.
    THen for the next four days approaches members saying bigoted and hateful things that broke policies
    then is asked to stop and refuses


    YES i would support lost membership for breaking the rules, making an ass out of yourself and denying the use of legitimate opinions just like the stupid lady in the OP did
    The corporate policy is as I described, straight from the PF statement in the OP's link. The policy allows management to determine what is "disruptive" and/or "inappropriate" to other members, most likely taking into account member feedback. The same policy can be applied to any situation, even the same as what happened in the OP, in a variety of ways.

    The same policy could have resulted in the transgender man's membership being revoked because it was deemed disruptive to other members.

  8. #138
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    1.)Allowing MEN, strange men to enter imto the WOMEN'S locker room is FAILING to provide a safe and protective environment.
    2.)I swear the whole World is losing their friken minds.
    3.) Her claiming that it was not safe or secure was NOT a bigoted remark based on Hate.
    4.)How in the hell would you know if she hated that MAN or any Transgender ?
    5.)You don't
    6.) but this is the strategy of the LGBT agenda.
    7.) Irresponsible attacks and insults to achieve their goals.
    8.) Its going to backfire thoroughly. A tiny minority of people bullying a vast majority Via threats and insults.
    9.)Lol....yea, thats going to work out great.
    1.) says who. Are all transgenders dangerous uncontrollable sex freaks and criminals or something? what makes them MORE dangerous than anybody?
    2.) you are free to have that opinion but you'd have to back that claim up
    3.) yes it is because its prejudiced and assume that simply because there is a transgender present she is in danger
    just like it would be if somebody complain about blacks, or Muslims etc and said thier presence is dangerous
    so were her request to treat the person as a lesser
    4.) her comments say so
    5.) did you just claim to tell me what i believe? this is called a failed strawman and its a very desperate one that nobody honest buys
    6.) what is the LGBT agenda?
    7.) what attacks, what insults, what goals? seems you like to just make a lot of stuff up and sell it as fact lol
    8.) well in this case that didnt happen so no worries
    9.) see #8
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #139
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    71,450

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) says who. Are all transgenders dangerous uncontrollable sex freaks and criminals or something? what makes them MORE dangerous than anybody?
    2.) you are free to have that opinion but you'd have to back that claim up
    3.) yes it is because its prejudiced and assume that simply because there is a transgender present she is in danger
    just like it would be if somebody complain about blacks, or Muslims etc and said thier presence is dangerous
    so were her request to treat the person as a lesser

    4.) her comments say so
    5.) did you just claim to tell me what i believe? this is called a failed strawman and its a very desperate one that nobody honest buys
    6.) what is the LGBT agenda?
    7.) what attacks, what insults, what goals? seems you like to just make a lot of stuff up and sell it as fact lol
    8.) well in this case that didnt happen so no worries
    9.) see #8
    a


    Just a point, are you saying men are threats? why have separate bathrooms anyway?
    If you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, in any fight, the lions will die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight like a lion.

  10. #140
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    22,905

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Allowing MEN, strange men to enter imto the WOMEN'S locker room is FAILING to provide a safe and protective environment.
    Not in the mind of the owner of the club. If she finds it dangerous she can find a dissent club.

    I swear the whole World is losing their friken minds.
    Because people don't agree with you?

    Her claiming that it was not safe or secure was NOT a bigoted remark based on Hate.
    I don't know what she was thinking. Though I find her complaint legitimate, not that any of this matters.

    How in the hell would you know if she hated that MAN or any Transgender ?
    Nobody really could. And because of that I wouldn't even address this line of reasoning when it comes up.

    You don't, but this is the strategy of the LGBT agenda. Irresponsible attacks and insults to achieve their goals.
    Alas some people use the lgbt's social might to seek revenge, and betting that can and no doubt does happen we can only ask that the lgbt make sure of something before they let slip the dogs of war. Does that seem reasonable to you?

    Its going to backfire thoroughly. A tiny minority of people bullying a vast majority Via threats and insults.
    It already has to some extent. I think some of this stuff is putting people off. That is why one must be careful when supporting a political group.

    Lol....yea, thats going to work out great.
    I think generally it has. But the future might be a rocky place for that political group. If lesbians bisexuals, gays and transgender do achieve equality isn't it time for the group to disband? It served it's purpose.
    http://www.supportourribbons.com/custom-magnet-image/16841-custom-ribbon-magnet-sticker-Support+Our+Police.png

Page 14 of 108 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •