Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #1051
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    05-22-17 @ 02:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Of course there is always Janet Reno. She really does look like a man, especially with that hair cut. (Number 8 on this list shows a good picture representing her masculinity.)

    Ten Famous Women Who Might Be Men

    In fact, a good number of these women are pretty hermaphroditic.
    It's clear that you're getting desperate to support a claim that you just have to know was false and unsupportable to begin with. Perhaps it's time to stop embarrassing yourself. You're not going to find a credible picture of an actual woman who looks nearly as obviously and unmistakably male as “Carlotta Sklodowska”.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  2. #1052
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    It's clear that you're getting desperate to support a claim that you just have to know was false and unsupportable to begin with. Perhaps it's time to stop embarrassing yourself. You're not going to find a credible picture of an actual woman who looks nearly as obviously and unmistakably male as “Carlotta Sklodowska”.
    I already provided some. Those women in the first link I posted look like men pretending to be women. And those are just pictures of women who are generally famous, available on the internet.

    Then there are bearded women, who allow their facial hair to grow and end up looking pretty masculine due to that.

    https://youtu.be/wKKWPxfHTsc

    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  3. #1053
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,752

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    It's common sense.

    I'm a white middle-aged man. That is the unalterable reality of what I am. I have no ability to choose to be otherwise, and it would be madness to sincerely claim to be otherwise.

    If I claimed to “identify” as black, no rational person would agree that I am black.

    If I claimed to “identify” as a teenager, no rational person would agree that I am a teenager.

    If I claimed to “identify” as a woman, no rational person would agree that I am a woman.

    If I claimed to “identify” as a platypus, no rational person would agree that I am a platypus.

    If I claimed to “identify” as a paramecium, no rational person would agree that I was a paramecium.

    For some odd reason, certain elements of our society have demanded, and many of foolishly complied with this demand, that reason and common sense be thrown out with regard to “gender”, and that otherwise rational people must embrace what can only honestly be described as outright madness, by agreeing that a man who “identifies” as female is a woman.
    Everything in your list is accurate except this:

    If I claimed to “identify” as a woman, no rational person would agree that I am a woman.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  4. #1054
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Everything in your list is accurate except this:

    If I claimed to “identify” as a woman, no rational person would agree that I am a woman.
    So do we agree that the left is being irrational here?

  5. #1055
    Randian PUA
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,479

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    He knows. Their argument has no basis. They are just saying things now.

    Where are the "rape culture" crowd on a man in the womens locker room?

    Why was the ACTUAL woman slut-shamed for not being comfortable with this?

    And whats with the sexist view that the only thing that makes a woman a woman being
    a dress and makeup?
    LOL!!

    NOw you're throwing in a whole school of fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #1056
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    05-22-17 @ 02:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Everything in your list is accurate except this:

    If I claimed to “identify” as a woman, no rational person would agree that I am a woman.
    It is as true as everything else.

    I have XY chromosomes, was born with (and still have) “boy parts”. I am a man. I cannot choose to be otherwise. If I claimed to be a woman, that wouldn't make it so. If I put on a dress, a wig, and a padded bra, I'd still be a man. If I had my “boy parts” surgically-mutilated to look like ersatz “girl parts”, and poisoned my body with foreign hormones, I still would not be a woman. At most, I could, by such means, render myself sexless, a eunuch. I'd be insane to s do so, and anyone else would be insane to agree that doing so would make me a woman.

    It is not possible, with any technology that exists, or with any technology that plausibly may ever exist in any of our lifetimes, to turn a man into a woman, or vice versa. It just cannot be done, and it is madness to think that it can.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  7. #1057
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,752

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    It is as true as everything else.

    I have XY chromosomes, was born with (and still have) “boy parts”. I am a man. I cannot choose to be otherwise. If I claimed to be a woman, that wouldn't make it so. If I put on a dress, a wig, and a padded bra, I'd still be a man. If I had my “boy parts” surgically-mutilated to look like ersatz “girl parts”, and poisoned my body with foreign hormones, I still would not be a woman. At most, I could, by such means, render myself sexless, a eunuch. I'd be insane to s do so, and anyone else would be insane to agree that doing so would make me a woman.

    It is not possible, with any technology that exists, or with any technology that plausibly may ever exist in any of our lifetimes, to turn a man into a woman, or vice versa. It just cannot be done, and it is madness to think that it can.
    Physical appearance, chromosomes/DNA, hormones, whatever you want to use to describe the biological system of a human.

    Does not determine gender.

    That is mental.

    Which you will not admit to.

    You are incorrect in your position, IMO.

    But you won't agree, of course.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  8. #1058
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    05-22-17 @ 02:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Physical appearance, chromosomes/DNA, hormones, whatever you want to use to describe the biological system of a human.

    Does not determine gender.

    That is mental.

    Which you will not admit to.

    You are incorrect in your position, IMO.

    But you won't agree, of course.
    “Gender” is the Politically-Correct fiction that is being promoted to undermine and deny the plain truth, and to coerce society into abandoning reason and common decency, in favor of madness and evil.

    Sex is the essential and unalterable biological distinction between male and female. With the exception of some very rare genetic and hormonal defects, all of us are conceived and born either male or female, and that is what we are for life, regardless of what we might otherwise think, and regardless of what lengths to which we may go to try to deny it.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  9. #1059
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    over 1000 posts and the facts remain:

    there was no added danger
    PF gets to make the rules
    there was no severely disturbed, creepy perverted man spying on women in the locker room
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1060
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    05-22-17 @ 02:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    over 1000 posts and the facts remain:

    there was no added danger
    PF gets to make the rules
    there was no severely disturbed, creepy perverted man spying on women in the locker room
    600x800xPFT2.jpg
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •