Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #1041
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:4...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    She wasn't harassing anyone-she was warning other women in the locker rooms.
    She was reported by other members for harassing them. And she was making a claim against a guest, that she was a danger to others, because she was able to enter the women's restroom but not born a woman.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  2. #1042
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    Argumentum Ad Photoshop.

    Not even a very good job of Photoshopping.

    Looks like they mostly collected images of crack whores, and a few men, and photoshopped their heads on to female bodybuilders' bodies. The bodies, in spite of their musculature, are very obviously female, in a way that “Carlotta Sklodowska” very obviously is not. Don't know why they photoshopped different heads on to those bodies, but whatever the reason, it doesn't support your argument.

    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and you've failed even to approach a standard of ordinary proof. The fact that you would even try to pass off such obvious fakery pretty well destroys your claim.
    Even if they are shopped, Ive seen others, and footage of competitions. There are women out there that look like this, or close to it.

  3. #1043
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Because they take hormones or work their bodies until its own hormone production is altered.

    Any other red herrings?
    Your point about hormones is the red herring, which you tossed in to cover the stench of your failing argument
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #1044
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Because they take hormones or work their bodies until its own hormone production is altered.

    Any other red herrings?
    They would still be allowed in the women's restrooms/locker rooms even if the policy was that you had to go into the one of the sex you were born as. Plenty of women might mistake any of those women for a man, especially in something other than a bikini.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  5. #1045
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Your point about hormones is the red herring, which you tossed in to cover the stench of your failing argument
    You can't make rogues argument and then refer to another group of people that take hormones. You might as well be running in a circle.

  6. #1046
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Transphobia (or much less commonly transprejudice) is a range of antagonistic attitudes and feelings against transsexuality and transsexual or transgender people, based on the expression of their internal gender identity Sounds like many people in this thread.

  7. #1047
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You can't make rogues argument and then refer to another group of people that take hormones. You might as well be running in a circle.
    He knows. Their argument has no basis. They are just saying things now.

    Where are the "rape culture" crowd on a man in the womens locker room?

    Why was the ACTUAL woman slut-shamed for not being comfortable with this?

    And whats with the sexist view that the only thing that makes a woman a woman being
    a dress and makeup?
    Last edited by US Conservative; 04-08-15 at 09:47 PM.

  8. #1048
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Of course there is always Janet Reno. She really does look like a man, especially with that hair cut. (Number 8 on this list shows a good picture representing her masculinity.)

    Ten Famous Women Who Might Be Men

    In fact, a good number of these women are pretty hermaphroditic.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  9. #1049
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    He knows. Their argument has no basis. They are just saying things now.

    Where are the "rape culture" crowd on a man in the womens locker room?

    Why was the ACTUAL woman slut-shamed for not being comfortable with this?

    And whats with the sexist view that the only thing that makes a woman a woman being
    a dress and makeup?
    All of this, brought to you by the side that likes to falsely accuse those of us on the right of waging a “war on women”.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  10. #1050
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    He knows. Their argument has no basis. They are just saying things now.

    Where are the "rape culture" crowd on a man in the womens locker room?

    Why was the ACTUAL woman slut-shamed for not being comfortable with this?

    And whats with the sexist view that the only thing that makes a woman a woman being
    a dress and makeup?
    Who said the person had to wear a dress or makeup? Those are simply seen as things that are "feminine". It is why generally women who don't wear dresses or makeup (such as myself) are referred to as "tomboys".
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •