Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #1031
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    How do you know this?
    It's common sense.

    I'm a white middle-aged man. That is the unalterable reality of what I am. I have no ability to choose to be otherwise, and it would be madness to sincerely claim to be otherwise.

    If I claimed to “identify” as black, no rational person would agree that I am black.

    If I claimed to “identify” as a teenager, no rational person would agree that I am a teenager.

    If I claimed to “identify” as a woman, no rational person would agree that I am a woman.

    If I claimed to “identify” as a platypus, no rational person would agree that I am a platypus.

    If I claimed to “identify” as a paramecium, no rational person would agree that I was a paramecium.

    For some odd reason, certain elements of our society have demanded, and many of foolishly complied with this demand, that reason and common sense be thrown out with regard to “gender”, and that otherwise rational people must embrace what can only honestly be described as outright madness, by agreeing that a man who “identifies” as female is a woman.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  2. #1032
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-05-16 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,923

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    I've met a large number of women in my life, some pretty, some not so much, some very feminine, not so much.

    I've never met a woman who looks so obviously male.

    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

    If you're going to claim that there is a such a thing as a woman, (a genuine woman, not a fake “trans woman”) who looks like that, then I think it's on you to prove it.
    Pretty much most female body builders look very masculine, especially with clothes on.

    Nosa Irabor's Blog: 14 Incredible Very Muscular Women

    Weird Pictures: Don't Mess With These Female Bodybuilders
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  3. #1033
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    56,428

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Eww..all that work to look awful.

    Many of those women did not get like that naturally btw. Still, who the **** would date that? Just no.

  4. #1034
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-05-16 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,923

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:4...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    That is immaterial-the woman was already freaked out, and she was really kicked out of the gym.
    Four days later for refusing to stop harassing other gym members/guests about the policy, and claiming that the policy put women in danger by allowing people like the "man" she saw in the locker room (hanging up or picking up her purse) to enter the locker room. It is simply not true. She nor anyone else is in any more danger by allowing transgendered women in the locker room than by just allowing cisgendered women in the locker rooms.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  5. #1035
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Pretty much most female body builders look very masculine, especially with clothes on.

    Nosa Irabor's Blog: 14 Incredible Very Muscular Women

    Weird Pictures: Don't Mess With These Female Bodybuilders
    Because they take hormones or work their bodies until its own hormone production is altered.

    Any other red herrings?

  6. #1036
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    56,428

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Because they take hormones or work their bodies until its own hormone production is altered.

    Any other red herrings?
    Haha..exactly. She is trying to defeat an argument against transsexuals by referring to women that took hormones. She might as well not even bother if that is her argument.

  7. #1037
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:4...

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Four days later for refusing to stop harassing other gym members/guests about the policy, and claiming that the policy put women in danger by allowing people like the "man" she saw in the locker room (hanging up or picking up her purse) to enter the locker room. It is simply not true. She nor anyone else is in any more danger by allowing transgendered women in the locker room than by just allowing cisgendered women in the locker rooms.
    She wasn't harassing anyone-she was warning other women in the locker rooms.

  8. #1038
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Pretty much most female body builders look very masculine, especially with clothes on.

    Nosa Irabor's Blog: 14 Incredible Very Muscular Women

    Weird Pictures: Don't Mess With These Female Bodybuilders
    Argumentum Ad Photoshop.

    Not even a very good job of Photoshopping.

    Looks like they mostly collected images of crack whores, and a few men, and photoshopped their heads on to female bodybuilders' bodies. The bodies, in spite of their musculature, are very obviously female, in a way that “Carlotta Sklodowska” very obviously is not. Don't know why they photoshopped different heads on to those bodies, but whatever the reason, it doesn't support your argument.

    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and you've failed even to approach a standard of ordinary proof. The fact that you would even try to pass off such obvious fakery pretty well destroys your claim.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  9. #1039
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Haha..exactly. She is trying to defeat an argument against transsexuals by referring to women that took hormones. She might as well not even bother if that is her argument.
    She has a transgender sibling, these are the hoops she has to jump through.
    I'd respect her more if she at least appeared to understand the validity of the other view.
    Instead we get this.

  10. #1040
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Eww..all that work to look awful.

    Many of those women did not get like that naturally btw. Still, who the **** would date that? Just no.
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Because they take hormones or work their bodies until its own hormone production is altered.

    Any other red herrings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Haha..exactly. She is trying to defeat an argument against transsexuals by referring to women that took hormones. She might as well not even bother if that is her argument.
    No amount of hormones, steroids, or working out would produce those results. Those are Photoshopped fakes.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •