Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 87

Thread: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

  1. #71
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,400

    Re: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

    Has New Jersey ever managed to produce a non-corrupt politician?
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  2. #72
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,374

    Re: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    A defender of Obama - Nah, not really. Bibi has a track record on B**** about Iran & being nuke ready going back decades.
    Both are not relevant.
    The deal is the point.
    I have always stated long term and intrusive inspections.
    Oh like "inspections" have worked before.

    Time to get real, Obama's ideas have all been tried, there is no negotiating with Iran, they will not obey the rules and they cannot ever be trusted for their word.

    But claiming Bibi is lying in the face of thousands, thousands of lies after lies after bull**** after more lies is so ****ing lame as to be laughable. FFS you guys are so ****ing rattled by Netanyahu you are now claiming a decorated war hero is a "coward".

    That's beyond desperate. The Obama camp has lost all concept of right and wrong. When you try to throw and ally under a bus with false and misleading charges of lying and being a coward, that's when I stop listening. The Obama camp is so devoid of a moral compass they will eat their young for a headline....

    I know I want Canada out of Iraq NOW. Not because I disagree with the war, but I do not want my country in any association with the United States while Obama is in power, his obvious incompetence will cost Canadian lives and we will ultimately be thrown under a bus like the slithering misfits who support this horrible waste of skin you chose for president. If a mere speech can result in this kind of bull****, then it's time for Canada and the world to walk away until you elect someone sane.

    FFS, Israel is an ally. Who the **** is the enemy in Obama's world? It appears to be in this order 1) Republicans, 2) Israel, 3) Canada, and so on, while ISIS are really nice people who just need a little understanding and jobs....if you don't mind the screams of people burning alive, and piles of heads missing bodies.

    Have fun with the bus.....it will get really ****ing lonely though as nations say "**** you"
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  3. #73
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,129

    Re: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug View Post
    Doesn't anyone wonder why now? What did Menendez do to draw the wrath?
    my guess is he committed a crime
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #74
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,129

    Re: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Has New Jersey ever managed to produce a non-corrupt politician?
    Bill Bradley
    but then he was more statesman than politician
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #75
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,574

    Re: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Has New Jersey ever managed to produce a non-corrupt politician?
    I had little use for him but Bill Bradley was pretty honest IIRC



  6. #76
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,802

    Re: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Oh like "inspections" have worked before.

    Time to get real, Obama's ideas have all been tried, there is no negotiating with Iran, they will not obey the rules and they cannot ever be trusted for their word.

    But claiming Bibi is lying in the face of thousands, thousands of lies after lies after bull**** after more lies is so ****ing lame as to be laughable. FFS you guys are so ****ing rattled by Netanyahu you are now claiming a decorated war hero is a "coward".

    That's beyond desperate. The Obama camp has lost all concept of right and wrong. When you try to throw and ally under a bus with false and misleading charges of lying and being a coward, that's when I stop listening. The Obama camp is so devoid of a moral compass they will eat their young for a headline....

    I know I want Canada out of Iraq NOW. Not because I disagree with the war, but I do not want my country in any association with the United States while Obama is in power, his obvious incompetence will cost Canadian lives and we will ultimately be thrown under a bus like the slithering misfits who support this horrible waste of skin you chose for president. If a mere speech can result in this kind of bull****, then it's time for Canada and the world to walk away until you elect someone sane.

    FFS, Israel is an ally. Who the **** is the enemy in Obama's world? It appears to be in this order 1) Republicans, 2) Israel, 3) Canada, and so on, while ISIS are really nice people who just need a little understanding and jobs....if you don't mind the screams of people burning alive, and piles of heads missing bodies.

    Have fun with the bus.....it will get really ****ing lonely though as nations say "**** you"
    Glad you got that off your chest. Clearly bothering you.
    I never ever stated, nor implied Bibi was a coward.
    I stated he had lied for decades about Iran being near to a bomb. Bibi has Israels interests at heart - Not ours and he would throw whoever under the appropriate bus as needed.
    Next - The Deal
    If the deal does not have intrusive intersections - then no deal- let the Iranian economy crash- increase sanctions. Always my position
    If the deal is a good one, then it must include intrusive inspections. Always my position
    Sanctions are then suspended.
    If problems arise due to non compliance they are then ready to implemented and can be within a very short time, if they are suspended.

    Next- Israel- Palestinian peace deal
    Iran is a key player.
    If not, a deal starts to coalesce, Hezbollah or Hamas starts another war, no peace deal.

    If Turkey and Saudi want regime change in Syria - let them do it.

    Next- Obama, call him what you will, inherited 2 wars, the world community was against the US due to the Iraq invasion.
    US citizens were tired of 2 wars that cost thousands of US soldiers lives, and the civilian death counts, and estimated at over US 4 trillion.

    Next - Congress implemented sanctions, that were signed of by the President in office at that time.
    New sanctions if a bad deal, will have enough votes to override a Presidential Veto.

    So where do you stand on if no deal? Continue sanctions or start a limited bombing campaign?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  7. #77
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug View Post
    Doesn't anyone wonder why now? What did Menendez do to draw the wrath?
    He's been very critical of Obama on immigration, especially his crazy policy on Cuba. This is a very vindictive president we have, and he will go ahead and make an example of anyone that crosses him. Guarantee this never happens if Menendez agreed to step in line. The Justice Dept. is just another tool that he uses like a dictator.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  8. #78
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,802

    Re: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    He's been very critical of Obama on immigration, especially his crazy policy on Cuba. This is a very vindictive president we have, and he will go ahead and make an example of anyone that crosses him. Guarantee this never happens if Menendez agreed to step in line. The Justice Dept. is just another tool that he uses like a dictator.
    Cuba was a failed policy-
    He will have his day in court if indicted.
    Lastly- Ya think all Senators are honest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  9. #79
    Educator Chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    10-04-16 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Has New Jersey ever managed to produce a non-corrupt politician?
    Just like the liberal hell-hole of Chicago.
    The Gruber-crat is strong in this one!

  10. #80
    Sage
    SenorXm/Sirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,679

    Re: CNN: Feds prepare criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez

    Has New Jersey ever managed to produce a non-corrupt politician?
    Probably not. But then neither has Louisiana. Some states are just known for their corruption, and LA and NJ are at the top of that list.
    "Big or small, I don't like rabbits. They always look like they're about to say something, but they never do."
    Raj Koothrappali

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •