Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 221 to 227 of 227

Thread: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex marria

  1. #221
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,477
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    So? Lots of couples decide not to have kids for personal reasons.

    We did. Does that invalidate all the straight couples that DO choose to have kids?

    Connecting the dots...seems it's not all that natural for everyone. Hope I clarified it for you.
    Just because couples decide not to have kids is no reason for homosexuals to adopt them.

    Happy to educate you about some loose thinking on your part.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #222
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,477
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I think he once posted an article on Europe/US becoming browner.
    Good try... not me.

    It's the type of article posted by certain stormfront trolls every couple of months until they're eventually banned. You can draw your own conclusions from that. However, I just group his posts with all the other ethnocentric fears that certain conservative white people have. So yeah, he's pretty "ethnocentric".
    Odd, as I've dated girls of other races... and as recent as a couple weeks ago. Go figure.

    Nice try with the race card.

    Fail.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #223
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Good try... not me.


    Odd, as I've dated girls of other races... and as recent as a couple weeks ago. Go figure.

    Nice try with the race card.

    Fail.
    If it wasn't you, then I apologize. I get my extremist conservatives mixed up from time to time.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #224
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,477
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    If it wasn't you, then I apologize. I get my extremist conservatives mixed up from time to time.
    Cheers.

    Your next correction: Conservatism isn't extreme.

    What is extreme about Liberty, limited government, low taxation, secure borders, a strong military... separation of powers?
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #225
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Cheers.

    Your next correction: Conservatism isn't extreme.

    What is extreme about Liberty, limited government, low taxation, secure borders, a strong military... separation of powers?
    I didn't say conservatism was extreme. I said you're an extremist conservative. No need to correct anything. Rosy picture. Did you forgot: no separation of church and state, religious based foreign policy, and really terrible policies when it comes to science. Don't shy away from it. Own it.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #226
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    It's the "my black friend says" argument only with gay people. With blacks, it's find a black person who agrees with you, and use them to hide your own opinion. Then you can ignore the millions of black people saying something differently and just say they live on the plantation. It's a debate tactic used by old white guys. Now, if you use that with gays, it's find a gay person who isn't into gay marriage, and use them to argue against gay marriage. It's dishonest debating at its finest. Since your opinions don't hold any water, you find somebody to help you dismiss what the majority of other people in that group are asking for.
    Thanks! now it makes sense. He has bad debate skills...

  7. #227
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,911

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Just because couples decide not to have kids is no reason for homosexuals to adopt them.

    Happy to educate you about some loose thinking on your part.
    That's not what that was about! LOLOLOL

    It was about a gay person explaining why HE didnt want to have kids.

    (hence, personal reasons just like straight people....do you need a drawing for this, maybe a Venn diagram?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •