Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 227

Thread: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex marria

  1. #11
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,172
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavendish View Post
    Okay, but then why do same-sex couples not have the same legal benefits/protections as opposite sex couples in Thailand?
    Thailand doesn't really have legal benefits/protections for married couples ... at least, no where near to the degree that the US and other advanced economies do.
    Help fight Zika, TB, HIV/AIDs and water pollution by donating your CPU's excess processing time to scientific research.
    A self-serving billionaire engaging in historically massive personal corruption #NotMyPresident

  2. #12
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,172
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavendish View Post
    Okay, but then why do same-sex couples not have the same legal benefits/protections as opposite sex couples in Thailand?
    Quote Originally Posted by brothern View Post
    Thailand doesn't really have legal benefits/protections for married couples ... at least, no where near to the degree that the US and other advanced economies do.
    Or, to put it another way, Thailand has been ruled by 20+ different political regimes and 20+ different Constitutions since the 1930s. There's been two coups in the past decade alone.

    There is no in-depth marriage laws.
    Help fight Zika, TB, HIV/AIDs and water pollution by donating your CPU's excess processing time to scientific research.
    A self-serving billionaire engaging in historically massive personal corruption #NotMyPresident

  3. #13
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    ROTFLOL... how long until this "right" is bestowed on US citizens?

    Oughta be a field day for divorce lawyers.

    Will it be limited to only homosexuals? LOL...
    There is zero evidence it will be. Instead of laughing, you probably should be studying on the legal issues regarding SSM and polygamy. You might learn something.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #14
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,412
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    There is zero evidence it will be. Instead of laughing, you probably should be studying on the legal issues regarding SSM and polygamy. You might learn something.
    No evidence... LOL... same sex marriage anyone. 15-years ago people were laughing at the possibility.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #15
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    No evidence... LOL... same sex marriage anyone. 15-years ago people were laughing at the possibility.
    Well, not educated people on the legal issues at hand. They where setting up the arguments that are being made today that you do not understand.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #16
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,744

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    No evidence... LOL... same sex marriage anyone. 15-years ago people were laughing at the possibility.
    On what grounds are you objecting to polygamy? (If you are)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    On what grounds are you objecting to polygamy? (If you are)
    It makes him feel icky.

  8. #18
    Guru
    soot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,308

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    On what grounds are you objecting to polygamy? (If you are)
    Jesus hates polywogs!

  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,285

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by brothern View Post
    Thailand doesn't really have legal benefits/protections for married couples ... at least, no where near to the degree that the US and other advanced economies do.
    So the question is why do we think having all these benefits for married couples are a good idea.

  10. #20
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,285

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by soot View Post
    Jesus hates polywogs!
    Now that is an unchristian thing to do.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •