Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 227

Thread: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex marria

  1. #161
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    You could easily say there is still a cultural war over interracial marriage or divorce as well, because there are some people who don't approve of these things, despite them being legal. In reality, the younger generations support them in larger numbers/percentages every new generation.



    Those few people are a minority, and ostracized by our society.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #162
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,461

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Do you have children?

    (you don't have to answer, of course...)

  3. #163
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperview View Post
    Do you have children?

    (you don't have to answer, of course...)

    Yes.


    .
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #164
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,461

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Yes.


    .
    And you prefer to not be legally married with children.


    Is that correct?

  5. #165
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperview View Post
    And you prefer to not be legally married with children.


    Is that correct?

    Seriously?


    Minors can not legally enter into a contract.


    I do not support child marriage.


    What point were you trying to make?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #166
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,461

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Those few people are a minority, and ostracized by our society.
    Maybe where you live. Not where I live.

  7. #167
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,461

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Seriously?


    Minors can not legally enter into a contract.


    I do not support child marriage.


    What point were you trying to make?
    Oh gawd...<smh>

    I meant you and your partner have children, correct?

    I thought that was obvious by my former question.

    You said you don't need or want government involvement:

    You: "If you need government sanction to prove you love your spouse, that's you. Authorization from the government has no bearing on the love for mine."

    I am assuming you & your partner are not legally married - and have children, based on what you are saying.

  8. #168
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperview View Post
    Oh gawd...<smh>

    I meant you and your partner have children, correct?

    I thought that was obvious by my former question.




    Buahahahhhaahaaaa

    I'm on the iphone i totally read that wrong.


    I prefer a complete family unit, the govenment sanction piece of paper is irrellevant to me.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #169
    Sage
    Visbek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:28 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,020

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Here we go again, the PC "if we don't like what you say you are bitching".
    No, what I'm saying is that your demand for a type of marriage without any formal legal consequences already exists.

    As a result, there is absolutely no reason for you to stick your nose into anyone else's beeswax. You've already got what you want, so there is no reason why other people's choice should matter to you.


    I support marriage equality, my suggestion about removing the government has to do with removing the fight.
    I and others have already demonstrated that your suggestion will not work.

    Social conservatives, fundamentalists, Religious Right and so on aren't objecting to semantics. They are objecting to the normalization and acceptance of homosexual behavior. Your solution does nothing to address this conflict, therefore it will never work.

  10. #170
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Visbek View Post
    No, what I'm saying is that your demand for a type of marriage without any formal legal consequences already exists.

    As a result, there is absolutely no reason for you to stick your nose into anyone else's beeswax. You've already got what you want, so there is no reason why other people's choice should matter to you.

    I don't know how many times I can say it, I don't care who you marry, what your call your marriage.

    My point is, without government, this whole business of who can marry?


    Privatize Marriage | Cato Institute



    I and others have already demonstrated that your suggestion will not work.
    No, actually they didn't



    Social conservatives, fundamentalists, Religious Right and so on aren't objecting to semantics. They are objecting to the normalization and acceptance of homosexual behavior. Your solution does nothing to address this conflict, therefore it will never work.

    Sure it does, it takes who gets to tell others who they can marry, out of thier hands.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •