Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 227

Thread: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex marria

  1. #121
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,963

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    What about them?
    I dunno, you mentioned them.

  2. #122
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,352

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I dunno, you mentioned them.


    You could have all that be covered under the civil union laws if you must. POA's or civil contracts.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #123
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,963

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    You could have all that be covered under the civil union laws if you must. POA's or civil contracts.
    So? Government marriage does that already. Bam, problem solved.

  4. #124
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,352

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    So? Government marriage does that already. Bam, problem solved.


    cept you have this war now. factions trying to win and the ruling class making bank off the rabble.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #125
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,963

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    cept you have this war now. factions trying to win and the ruling class making bank off the rabble.
    What war? The "war" is over. I have no idea how your ruling class comment relates to this. Seriously, you just sound like you're babbling.

  6. #126
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,352

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    What war? The "war" is over. I have no idea how your ruling class comment relates to this. Seriously, you just sound like you're babbling.

    I don't think it's over, we won the battles, but the war ain't over.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #127
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,963

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I don't think it's over, we won the battles, but the war ain't over.
    In the United States, same-sex marriage is recognized by the federal government and has been legalized in 37 U.S. states,[a] the District of Columbia and 22 Native American tribal jurisdictions. More than 70% of the population live in jurisdictions where same-sex couples can legally marry.[4]
    Same-sex marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    And a new ssm ban gets struck down every other month, it seems. And then, sure, some judge will uphold their ssm ban, and that invariably gets overturned too. Yeah, this war is over. Zero need for compromise.
    Last edited by Cardinal; 03-09-15 at 12:17 PM.

  8. #128
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,352

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Same-sex marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    And a new ssm ban gets struck down every other month, it seems. And then, yeah, some judge will uphold their ssm ban, and that invariably gets overturned too. Yeah, this war is over. Zero need for compromise.


    I don't think you understand. the legal battles are close to being all won, you still have a cultural battle raging./
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #129
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,963

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I don't think you understand. the legal battles are close to being all won, you still have a cultural battle raging./
    "Raging" in a minority of minds. Most people have accepted ssm and moved on. In ten years it won't even be a thing. Hey, want to really get a blast from the past? Watch Raw with Eddie Murphy, the blatant homophobia is mind-blowing. When I saw that I couldn't believe that was the decade I grew up in.



    Hahaha...I'm old.
    Last edited by Cardinal; 03-09-15 at 12:25 PM.

  10. #130
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,352

    Re: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex ma

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    "Raging" in a minority of minds. Most people have accepted ssm and moved on. In ten years it won't even be a thing. Hey, want to really get a blast from the past? Watch Raw with Eddie Murphy, the blatant homophobia is mind-blowing. When I saw that I couldn't believe that was the decade I grew up in.



    Hahaha...I'm old.



    Maybe you are right, I started this whole just get rid of the word "marriage" thing many years ago, and it's not the same world today, that's for sure.


    I still think the gov should get out of the marriage business.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •