Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 164

Thread: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

  1. #81
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Look Hatuey, please stop pretending you know anything about federal data security law, procedures and protocols.
    Federal data security law, procedures and protocols are irrelevant to whether or not it can be proven that they were scrubbed. So I'll ask you too: Do you or do you not have evidence that the e-mails were scrubbed? Yes or no answer. If it's yes, bring the evidence forward. If not, then you can move along too.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #82
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    I take it from your excited comments that Mrs. Clinton can count on your vote--if she is ever in a position to ask for it.
    You thought wrong. I just don't see what where he chooses to spend his dick at has any bearing on it as long as he wasn't doing like Peatreaus and telling secrets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Federal data security law, procedures and protocols are irrelevant to whether or not it can be proven that they were scrubbed. So I'll ask you too: Do you or do you not have evidence that the e-mails were scrubbed? Yes or no answer. If it's yes, bring the evidence forward. If not, then you can move along too.

    IT people will be able to figure that out or not. I know someone who does that for a living for a major law firm in my city and she's so damn good it's creepy. Everything has meta data and that you can't get rid of. Once something is there it doesn't go anywhere. It's just harder to get to depending on your level of expertise with it all.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    IT people will be able to figure that out or not. I know someone who does that for a living for a major law firm in my city and she's so damn good it's creepy. Everything has meta data and that you can't get rid of. Once something is there it doesn't go anywhere. It's just harder to get to depending on your level of expertise with it all.
    I honestly don't really know one way or another whether it was scrubbed. There simply isn't evidence that it was and there isn't evidence that it wasn't. Claiming one way or another is nothing more than conjecture at this point.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #84
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,332

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Federal data security law, procedures and protocols are irrelevant to whether or not it can be proven that they were scrubbed. So I'll ask you too: Do you or do you not have evidence that the e-mails were scrubbed? Yes or no answer. If it's yes, bring the evidence forward. If not, then you can move along too.
    Seems to me that the only reason why a high level public official would go to the trouble of setting up a private email server is to intentionally try to circumvent FOIA and Oversight Committee request.

    If she's dishonest enough to do that AND to push a false narrative about a internet video she's dishonest enough to scrub all communications she doesn't want anyone to see

  5. #85
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,365

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    No, I don't. I agree with what they were saying on MSNBC this morning. She parses words and she thinks the rules don't apply to her. But that doesn't mean she should be given a pass.

    Apparently her boss' Administration kept telling her to stop using her personal email address. I also think she's incredibly foolish if she didn't know that she shouldn't be conducting business on behalf of the USA from a personal email account on her private server. In my company that's grounds for termination. Probably a lot of other companies as well. I can imagine that Obama is not very happy with her right now, nor should he be.
    You are assuming that Obama or some of his staff was not aware of her personal email account. That's far from a given.

    Out of thousands of email recipients not one noticed that the emails were not coming from the .gov site? I find that difficult to believe.

    The only acceptable solution at this point is to obtain and examine her server. It's easy enough to determine if there have been deletions.

  6. #86
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Seems to me that the only reason why a high level public official would go to the trouble of setting up a private email server is to intentionally try to circumvent FOIA and Oversight Committee request.
    Whatever it seems like to you is irrelevant. If you're going to go around claiming that they were scrubbed, show some evidence to back it up not conjecture.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #87
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I honestly don't really know one way or another whether it was scrubbed. There simply isn't evidence that it was and there isn't evidence that it wasn't. Claiming one way or another is nothing more than conjecture at this point.
    Exactly. So I don't get why people are so sure of themselves just because they might not like her. Let the IT people do their jobs.

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    The Washington Post isn't on her side either:

    Hillary Clinton’s tweet isn’t going to solve her e-mail problem. Not even close.

    <snip>




    Hillary Clinton’s tweet isn’t going to solve her e-mail problem. Not even close. - The Washington Post

    Heya TB. Not only WAPO but the AP too.




    Associated Press Threatens Legal Action Over Request for Hillary Clinton Information
    By RAVI SOMAIYA
    MARCH 4, 2015

    The Associated Press said Wednesday that it was considering legal action over unfulfilled Freedom of Information Act requests for government documents covering Hillary Rodham Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state. In its requests, the AP asked for her full schedules and calendars and for details on the State Department’s decision to grant a special position to a longtime Clinton aide, Huma Abedin, among other documents. The oldest request, the news organization said, was made in March 2010.

    “We believe it’s critically important that government officials and agencies be held accountable to the voters,” said AP’s general counsel, Karen Kaiser. “In this instance, we’ve exhausted our administrative remedies in pursuit of important documents and are considering legal action.” ....snip~

    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/bu...tion.html?_r=0

  9. #89
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,953
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That's right, another member did. I asked for evidence to support the claim. He failed to provide any evidence. You've failed to show evidence either way.
    I've failed at nothing that I was posting about. I never asserted the emails were scrubbed or not scrubbed. All I said is that couldn't trust them not to be scrubbed until you verified that they weren't. A completely truthful, fair, standard and prudent position given the circumstances.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    All you have so far is conjecture based on your own biases. As for assuming anything, I haven't. I've asked for evidence that they have after a member claimed that to be the case. Do you have ANY other strawman you'd like me to address?
    There are no biases in my posts, no strawman. I'm conveying and applying the standard chain of custody practices on these emails, and it's not even conjecture.

    Without access to the digital files in which these emails are stored, there no way to validate that they've been scrubbed or not, so your asking for that 'evidence' is just sending someone on a wild goose chase, never to be fulfilled. I'm not expecting an answer, and none is warranted, frankly.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  10. #90
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,953
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya TB. Not only WAPO but the AP too.




    Associated Press Threatens Legal Action Over Request for Hillary Clinton Information
    By RAVI SOMAIYA
    MARCH 4, 2015

    The Associated Press said Wednesday that it was considering legal action over unfulfilled Freedom of Information Act requests for government documents covering Hillary Rodham Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state. In its requests, the AP asked for her full schedules and calendars and for details on the State Department’s decision to grant a special position to a longtime Clinton aide, Huma Abedin, among other documents. The oldest request, the news organization said, was made in March 2010.

    “We believe it’s critically important that government officials and agencies be held accountable to the voters,” said AP’s general counsel, Karen Kaiser. “In this instance, we’ve exhausted our administrative remedies in pursuit of important documents and are considering legal action.” ....snip~

    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/bu...tion.html?_r=0
    Indeed. Without a doubt. I hope AP does get every last scrap. Finally the media's holding a politician accountable!

    Hmm. Huma Abedin. Why is that name familiar? Is that the NY Jerk Off's wife?
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •