Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 164

Thread: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

  1. #71
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,404

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Because deep down (and I'm only speculating here) half the country LIKES being lied to.


    nah...

    It's about 47%
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  2. #72
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,850
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Because deep down (and I'm only speculating here) half the country LIKES being lied to.
    There's a difference between 'white lies' and 'lies for political gain', and there in lies the difference.

    Sure, people don't mind the 'white lies' all that much, call it social grease that's needed on occasion. The other ones, the lies for political gain. I don't anyone likes them.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  3. #73
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,850
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    nah...

    It's about 47%
    Oh, that's a good one!
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  4. #74
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    The mere fact that they were stored outside of the prescribed, government controlled and managed storage facility
    Means nothing one way or another in terms of validating the claim that they've been "scrubbed". If you want to claim that they were "scrubbed" like clownboy did, I welcome you to bring forward your evidence. I'm not a fan of useless conjecture.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #75
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,681

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    You do know that she would have been allowed to use her personal email for emergencies, right? So even if she had used a state department email address for the bulk of her communications, would you have accused her of using her personal email for all the nefarious stuff?
    If there is a failure of the Federal mail server she is "allowed" to use a private account for non-privileged state business AND immediately make a paper copy and submit it to the federal archive. Since she just turned over 55k emails it's clear even that rule wasn't followed. Don't play this game with me, I do this for a living. There is no possible way that a private server in your own home is within the laws narrow allowances.

    She has a misdemeanor potentially in holding classified data on a private computer (what Petraeus is charged with) and a FELONY of hiding and/or destroying federal documents. That she did not turn these emails over on the previous 7 requests from Congress is pretty clearly hiding federal documents, and if it is determined that she has deleted any emails from that server then she also destroyed federal documents.

    Could she just be monumentally stupid and not entirely crooked? Maybe. But then that is why YOU USE FEDERAL FREAKING SERVERS instead of a bullsh** homebrew mail server in your f-ing basement.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  6. #76
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,404

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    If there is a failure of the Federal mail server she is "allowed" to use a private account for non-privileged state business AND immediately make a paper copy and submit it to the federal archive. Since she just turned over 55k emails it's clear even that rule wasn't followed. Don't play this game with me, I do this for a living. There is no possible way that a private server in your own home is within the laws narrow allowances.

    She has a misdemeanor potentially in holding classified data on a private computer (what Petraeus is charged with) and a FELONY of hiding and/or destroying federal documents. That she did not turn these emails over on the previous 7 requests from Congress is pretty clearly hiding federal documents, and if it is determined that she has deleted any emails from that server then she also destroyed federal documents.

    Could she just be monumentally stupid and not entirely crooked? Maybe. But then that is why YOU USE FEDERAL FREAKING SERVERS instead of a bullsh** homebrew mail server in your f-ing basement.
    It's an either or, situation isn't it?

    Either she broke the law deliberately or she is the dumbest attorney/public servant in existence.

    What I love is how the Grubers deal with it, paralleling every scandal. First they say there is "nothing there". When that fails they claim "old news", and when the news doesn't get old, they claim "XXXX did it too" as if that changes anything. Then when that fails, they begin mitigating about exceptions and 'what ifs" etc.

    When that fails they go back to "old news"

    You never see anyone ever admit anything wrong was done...
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  7. #77
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,850
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Means nothing one way or another in terms of validating the claim that they've been "scrubbed". If you want to claim that they were "scrubbed" like clownboy did, I welcome you to bring forward your evidence. I'm not a fan of useless conjecture.
    If you notice, I never claimed that they were scrubbed, nor did I claim that they weren't scrubbed.

    My point is that you can't, and shouldn't, assume they weren't scrubbed, until verified that they are indeed completed and not altered.

    The chain of custody was broken when these emails left the government controlled network. Their state can't be guaranteed one way or another, unless they are validated as being complete and unchanged (if possible).

    Why are you still fighting this very common sense and already well practiced and executed, standardized one might even say, position with documents and other evidence of this type?
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  8. #78
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    If you notice, I never claimed that they were scrubbed
    That's right, another member did. I asked for evidence to support the claim. He failed to provide any evidence. You've failed to show evidence either way. All you have so far is conjecture based on your own biases. As for assuming anything, I haven't. I've asked for evidence that they have after a member claimed that to be the case. Do you have ANY other strawman you'd like me to address?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #79
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,681

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That's right, another member did. I asked for evidence to support the claim. He failed to provide any evidence. You've failed to show evidence either way. All you have so far is conjecture based on your own biases. As for assuming anything, I haven't. I've asked for evidence that they have after a member claimed that to be the case. Do you have ANY other strawman you'd like me to address?
    Look Hatuey, please stop pretending you know anything about federal data security law, procedures and protocols. The simple fact that you can't determine if a server that holds federal records has been scrubbed or not IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW.

    There is no "you have no evidence!" in Federal data security laws. The absence of evidence in and of itself is a federal crime.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    Why again should I give a tinkers damn about her husband again cheating on her? I'm sorry I fail to see what that has to do with anything of him as president? If he does the job and didn't do like Petraus and give his girlfriend secrets and ****, speaking as a woman, I could give a tinkers damn where his dick is. It's not my business.
    I take it from your excited comments that Mrs. Clinton can count on your vote--if she is ever in a position to ask for it.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •