Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 164

Thread: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

  1. #51
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    No, the congress is duty bound to pursue. I just don't see them getting her on this. She's such an experienced crook she'll likely only be caught out by history after she's gone, if then.
    Then the posts in this thread by yourself and others are tantamount to baseless bitching and moaning. Here's what I'm hearing:

    1)"Release your emails!"
    2)"But if you do, don't doctor them!"
    3)"And if do release them and we don't see what we want to see, you deleted them!"

    So I ask, "What do you want?"

    Answer: "Release your emails!"

    And around and around and around it goes. Honestly, this has got to be one of the only "scandals" I've seen where lack of evidence is evidence of guilt.

  2. #52
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,694

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Hillary Clinton is simply not to be trusted or believed. Her history of lies, deceptions and amnesia are too long to trust her.

    I suggest Hillary release all her emails from her server to the Benghazi Committee, and to the State Dept. Personal and otherwise. Everything. She skirted the system, she is untrustworthy... as far as I'm concerned that was the default SoS server... and the contents are our property.
    Her tweet was truncated due to the 140 character limit... it should have said she wanted to release all of the emails "that are left"
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  3. #53
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,694

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Then the posts in this thread by yourself and others are tantamount to baseless bitching and moaning. Here's what I'm hearing:

    1)"Release your emails!"
    2)"But if you do, don't doctor them!"
    3)"And if do release them and we don't see what we want to see, you deleted them!"

    So I ask, "What do you want?"

    Answer: "Release your emails!"

    And around and around and around it goes. Honestly, this has got to be one of the only "scandals" I've seen where lack of evidence is evidence of guilt.
    Hey, you know what? Tough S***! This is why we have secured, archived federal servers and chain of custody protocols in place. She broke the trust, no use whining that people don't trust her.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Obama would never been elected had it not been the press running cover. The defining moment of it was Joe the Plumber asking a question, letting Obama run his mouth uninterrupted, and in the process he revealed his lean was as many of us knew... socialist in nature... "spread the wealth around".

    Then the full force of the Obama Media attacked Joe.

    Hillary is shrill, corrupt, and Bill ... who pals with pedofiles ... well... the combined decades of abuse has taken its toll. The Dem power holders obviously seem to want to dump her... this is their excuse.
    It certainly looks like most of the leaders of the Democratic Party think she is a liability. Many married women do not like or trust her for tolerating her husband's womanizing as she did, and as you say, she is shrill and corrupt. She may well have committed a felony by using these private e-mails the way she did. There is also the fact that at her inauguration she would be the oldest president in U.S. history, older than Ronald Reagan was. And a related problem is the suspicion that her health is not good. What was the story, for example, with her fainting, her hospitalization, and the odd eyeglasses she wore afterwards?

  5. #55
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Then the posts in this thread by yourself and others are tantamount to baseless bitching and moaning. Here's what I'm hearing:

    1)"Release your emails!"
    2)"But if you do, don't doctor them!"
    3)"And if do release them and we don't see what we want to see, you deleted them!"

    So I ask, "What do you want?"

    Answer: "Release your emails!"

    And around and around and around it goes. Honestly, this has got to be one of the only "scandals" I've seen where lack of evidence is evidence of guilt.
    You're barking up the wrong tree. I don't give two ****s if she releases her emails. They're not going to contain anything probative anyway. What I do care about was that she should be on the hook for going private with the emails in the first place.

  6. #56
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    It certainly looks like most of the leaders of the Democratic Party think she is a liability. Many married women do not like or trust her for tolerating her husband's womanizing as she did, and as you say, she is shrill and corrupt. She may well have committed a felony by using these private e-mails the way she did. There is also the fact that at her inauguration she would be the oldest president in U.S. history, older than Ronald Reagan was. And a related problem is the suspicion that her health is not good. What was the story, for example, with her fainting, her hospitalization, and the odd eyeglasses she wore afterwards?

    Why again should I give a tinkers damn about her husband again cheating on her? I'm sorry I fail to see what that has to do with anything of him as president? If he does the job and didn't do like Petraus and give his girlfriend secrets and ****, speaking as a woman, I could give a tinkers damn where his dick is. It's not my business.

  7. #57
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Hey, you know what? Tough S***! This is why we have secured, archived federal servers and chain of custody protocols in place. She broke the trust, no use whining that people don't trust her.
    You do know that she would have been allowed to use her personal email for emergencies, right? So even if she had used a state department email address for the bulk of her communications, would you have accused her of using her personal email for all the nefarious stuff?

  8. #58
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,908
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    It's now clear that you don't have any evidence that they were "scrubbed". Stop wasting precious server space by replying with your baseless claims.
    And you have no evidence that they weren't scrubbed.

    Given that behavioral pattern of the person in question, I think it legitimately cautious to believe that they were scrubbed, until proven otherwise.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  9. #59
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,908
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    I'd rather read Bill's emails. Or even better an internet history report. Now that would be entertaining.
    Bill movies?
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  10. #60
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    You're barking up the wrong tree. I don't give two ****s if she releases her emails. They're not going to contain anything probative anyway. What I do care about was that she should be on the hook for going private with the emails in the first place.
    Right, so essentially you're just pissed off because you want her to be guilty and you're irritated that the universe won't cooperate by handing you evidence of it.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •