Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 164

Thread: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

  1. #141
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,452
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    I'm still a bit murky on which law means what, but if my boss found out I was conducting all his business on a private server his lawyers would be all over me like white on rice. Another way this doesn't pass the "normal person" test.
    It's not like she didn't know she was skirting the system. She knew full well... now she's playing games, which the Clintons are experts at.

    Problem this time is this doesn't tie any Demokrats to her. The Clinton Crime Family has more baggage than MC Hammer in his prime... and Hillary's failed book tour, her put you to sleep or her screeching style have D's nervous.

    I hope the baggage lady survives this and becomes the nominee. So many lies and criminality in such a short time.

    And then there's Bill's pedophile buddy... you wanna talk about a war on women... look at Bill and Hillary.

    I think she's cooked. Too bad, because she is as weak as Obama, and her having a vagina wouldn't have won her many votes.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #142
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,452
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Now that she got rid of all the damning emails, she's cooperating.
    They're still there somewhere... just need to go digging in cyberspace.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Now that she got rid of all the damning emails, she's cooperating.

    Yeah she better cooperate.




    Fox News has exclusively obtained an internal 2011 State Department cable that shows Secretary of State Clinton’s office told employees not to use personal email for security reasons, while at the same time, HRC conducted all government business on a private account. Sent to Diplomatic and Consular Staff in June 2011, the unclassified cable, with Clinton’s electronic signature, makes clear to “avoid conducting official Department from your personal e-mail accounts” and employees should not “auto-forward Department email to personal email accounts which is prohibited by Department policy.”

    The Cable was addressed to all diplomatic and consular posts with the subject line “Securing Personal E-mail Accounts.” While the cable told employees to secure personal/home email accounts given increased targeting of government employees, it makes clear that these personal accounts should never be used for government business and cites the departure procedures which prohibit the practices. The relevant section is from the Foreign Affairs Manual, 12, subsection 544.3.....snip~


    Just got this document from FNC's Catherine Herridge about Secretary Clinton and personal emails | Gretawire

  4. #144
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,306

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah she better cooperate.




    Fox News has exclusively obtained an internal 2011 State Department cable that shows Secretary of State Clinton’s office told employees not to use personal email for security reasons, while at the same time, HRC conducted all government business on a private account. Sent to Diplomatic and Consular Staff in June 2011, the unclassified cable, with Clinton’s electronic signature, makes clear to “avoid conducting official Department from your personal e-mail accounts” and employees should not “auto-forward Department email to personal email accounts which is prohibited by Department policy.”

    The Cable was addressed to all diplomatic and consular posts with the subject line “Securing Personal E-mail Accounts.” While the cable told employees to secure personal/home email accounts given increased targeting of government employees, it makes clear that these personal accounts should never be used for government business and cites the departure procedures which prohibit the practices. The relevant section is from the Foreign Affairs Manual, 12, subsection 544.3.....snip~


    Just got this document from FNC's Catherine Herridge about Secretary Clinton and personal emails | Gretawire
    Hillary Clinton is nothing but a crook, but the Left will vote for her no matter what.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Hillary Clinton is nothing but a crook, but the Left will vote for her no matter what.
    Good news.....Judicial watch is going after her aide to, Huma Abedin. They want her communications. Plus the AP is going after Hillary.

    Gowdy is going to have some fun when she testifies back with Benghazi.

  6. #146
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    "Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public"

    So what is stopping her?

  7. #147
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,457
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Means nothing one way or another in terms of validating the claim that they've been "scrubbed". If you want to claim that they were "scrubbed" like clownboy did, I welcome you to bring forward your evidence. I'm not a fan of useless conjecture.
    I think they're both untrusting of government in general, especially after it's been discovered that the Bush Administration deleted over 22 million emails.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  8. #148
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,457
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Hillary Clinton is nothing but a crook, but the Left will vote for her no matter what.
    You think the right does not vote for crooks???
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  9. #149
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    "Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public"

    So what is stopping her?
    Why, a vast right wing conspiracy. That's what. Dick Cheney, the Tea Party, various militias, and Ducks Unlimited.

  10. #150
    Advisor catch22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    01-23-16 @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    363

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    How is that any different from Iran saying that inspectors may have access to nuclear facilities A, B and C and must trust their word that they are the only one's that exist? It has been over two years since the Benghazi "video protest" attacks - why should we trust her (or her staff) to supply the full (unedited) set of her "personal" E-mails? On can zip anything to a back-up device and assert that it is a complete copy of all of their files.
    So the only way for Hillary to be trusted is for her to release her emails. But currently she is not trusted enough to release the full content of her emails. So if she releases them now people will say she didn't release all of them but if she doesn't release them then she is considered untrustworthy.

    Seems to me like a Catch-22
    (I think I joined at just the right time)

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •