Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 164

Thread: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

  1. #121
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,585

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    I still don't understand why anybody cares about this. If the secretary of state, or the president, or anybody that high up the chain of command wanted to have untraceable communication, they wouldn't use email at all. Whether or not she used a private e-mail account is something I just can't get worked up about. I'm sure the government is capable of reading anybody's email at any time, so I'm not quite sure what people are upset about. If the argument is that she broke the law, that's fine. But something like missing Benghazi emails -- she doesn't need "private" email to be shielded from something like that.
    A working class hero is something to be

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Hillary takes another Hit.



    Clinton Loses The Washington Post: "Use of Private E-mail Shows Poor Regard For Public Trust".....


    Hillary Clinton's email scandal is getting worse and for once, the mainstream media is paying attention in the right way. Now in a scathing op-ed, the Washington Post editorial board is pummeling Clinton for her bad judgement.


    HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON has served as first lady, a senator from New York and secretary of state. She is no newcomer to the corridors of power. Her decision to exclusively use a private e-mail account while secretary suggests she made a deliberate decision to shield her messages from scrutiny. It was a mistake that reflects poor judgment about a public trust.....snip~

    Clinton Loses The Washington Post: "Use of Private E-mail Shows Poor Regard For Public Trust" - Katie Pavlich


    Do you think Hillary is hearing that song. No More.....Mr Nice Guy.

  3. #123
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,038

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    If there is a failure of the Federal mail server she is "allowed" to use a private account for non-privileged state business AND immediately make a paper copy and submit it to the federal archive. Since she just turned over 55k emails it's clear even that rule wasn't followed. Don't play this game with me, I do this for a living. There is no possible way that a private server in your own home is within the laws narrow allowances.

    She has a misdemeanor potentially in holding classified data on a private computer (what Petraeus is charged with) and a FELONY of hiding and/or destroying federal documents. That she did not turn these emails over on the previous 7 requests from Congress is pretty clearly hiding federal documents, and if it is determined that she has deleted any emails from that server then she also destroyed federal documents.

    Could she just be monumentally stupid and not entirely crooked? Maybe. But then that is why YOU USE FEDERAL FREAKING SERVERS instead of a bullsh** homebrew mail server in your f-ing basement.
    None of that actually matters, though. The assumption from the beginning was of guilt, regardless of what facts did or didn't exist. The assumption that she did something with her privilege to use her personal email for emergencies would have existed regardless, just as the assumption is that she absolutely, definitely will delete or doctor any emails before handing them over.

  4. #124
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Hillary takes another Hit.



    Clinton Loses The Washington Post: "Use of Private E-mail Shows Poor Regard For Public Trust".....


    Hillary Clinton's email scandal is getting worse and for once, the mainstream media is paying attention in the right way. Now in a scathing op-ed, the Washington Post editorial board is pummeling Clinton for her bad judgement.


    HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON has served as first lady, a senator from New York and secretary of state. She is no newcomer to the corridors of power. Her decision to exclusively use a private e-mail account while secretary suggests she made a deliberate decision to shield her messages from scrutiny. It was a mistake that reflects poor judgment about a public trust.....snip~

    Clinton Loses The Washington Post: "Use of Private E-mail Shows Poor Regard For Public Trust" - Katie Pavlich


    Do you think Hillary is hearing that song. No More.....Mr Nice Guy.


    It is a dire indicator.

    The Washington Post was THE paper that led the Watergate probe and caused the congressional hearings.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  5. #125
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,930
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    There is no strategy. I asked you to validate a claim. You've been unable to. That's not a strategy, that's you being unable to prove your suspicions; and let's face it. That's all they are.
    While true, you have to believe that it's not just these few people here on the board that are having these suspicions. No, these suspicions are probably far and wide across many sectors of the voting public, many of them typically Democratic. And it's this that probably has many Democrats worried for the 2016 election. You can bet your bottom dollar on it.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  6. #126
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    The apologists are out in force on this issue!
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    It is a dire indicator.

    The Washington Post was THE paper that led the Watergate probe and caused the congressional hearings.

    Yeah, I don't think it can played off as it is nothing. Nor something that it will be brushed off. Like I mentioned before....this could affect other people who she was talking to.

    She has the MS media coming at her plus Gowdy and having to testify for Benghazi.....if this is done Right. She can be destroyed now and be forced to cop a plea deal and admitting guilt.

  8. #128
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Neat.

    Too bad she only tuned 55,000 (hand selected) of them over to the State Department. The emails reside of her server.

    She's putting the State Department under the gun here. Nice deflection, Secretary Clinton.
    Hillary doesn't have a server.


  9. #129
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    There is no strategy. I asked you to validate a claim. You've been unable to. That's not a strategy, that's you being unable to prove your suspicions; and let's face it. That's all they are.
    So far the only thing you have established is that you claim no one has established anything.

    You claim i am wasting bandwidth while post after post rails at the posters, without one ****ing word in answer to any questions sent you way.


    Try this. Did Hillary have a secret server?

    Did she use it for SOS business?

    And why? If her intentions are honorable, why did she arrange to have a channel of email communications out of view from the normal channels?

    If she has had every intention of co-operating and being truthful with the American people, why has she not used the many, many opportunities to make known these emails?

    No where yet have I seen those questions addressed by her fawning lickspittle.

    So how about it?
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  10. #130
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    None of that actually matters, though. The assumption from the beginning was of guilt, regardless of what facts did or didn't exist. The assumption that she did something with her privilege to use her personal email for emergencies would have existed regardless, just as the assumption is that she absolutely, definitely will delete or doctor any emails before handing them over.
    No, there isn't a presumption of guilt in a case like this, it is the absence of very specific requirements for storing classified federal data. A private server meets none of the requirements. This breech of regulation falls on the manager of the server in question which would be Hilary Clinton. You don't need evidence that the private server in her possession is in breech of federal regulation, it just simply is.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •