Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 164

Thread: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

  1. #111
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,914
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    I've already explained this to you Hatuey, the law has EVERYTHING to do with it. There is a term called "chain of custody" that must be maintained at all times when it comes to classified federal data repositories. This chain of custody is maintained so that the Federal government can ensure at all times the integrity and security of that data. To ensure this the Federal agency is required to regularly audit, back up and patch servers, firewalls and networks from point to point on all classified transmissions and at the server for non classified data. All such data must either be maintained in perpetuity or disposed of under the authority of the IG of the department.

    As I said before, the absence of proof of chain of custody is itself a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Just how many times do you want it said before you stop denying there is evidence?

    You demand to know what crime has been committed, have post after post explaining the evidence of a possible crime and continue to deny it. I doub we will get anywhere, never do with people who put their hands over their ears and go "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah".

    How about we deal with this: "mine will be the most open and accountable administration in the history of the United States!" Where is that unfolding here? One of the top officials in his administration, the Secretary of State, has apparently contravened both administration policy and the laws regarding the keeping of secrets and.......?

    Here we have a Secretary of State, allegedly with years and years of experience in governance who contravenes the law by establishing a gypsy server in her basement and the keeper of all this accountability is silent, he has merely dispatched his Grubers to go "blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah" with their hands over their ears.

    And how about we deal with the issue of trust, not legalisms...after having denied these emails exist 7 times under oath why should any American trust her?

    The more you defend this, the more you underscore the message that it is the Democratic Party itself that cannot be trusted, not just the leading presidential candidate.
    Indeed. Hatuey and I have been around and around at least 3 times about the chain of custody sub-thread, and from what I can see, he see it as an attack on 'his' Hillary or something.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  2. #112
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Just how many times do you want it said before you stop denying there is evidence?
    tl/dr. Where is the evidence that the e-mails were scrubbed?

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Funny because those investigations were apparently missing ALL OF CLINTONS EMAILS.
    I know, I know, all you needed were Clinton's e-mail to prove... nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    No, Hatuey, the law has everything to do with it.
    Not with whether or not the e-mails were scrubbed. If you say the e-mails are scrubbed, show evidence, if not, then there is nothing else to discuss here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yes, we already know that those involved in setting up this private Email server knew from the beginning that they could eventually rely on the very defense you've been using throughout this thread. " Prove they were scrubbed "

    AGAIN, that's the point of doing something like this.
    The conspiracy theory forum is a few doors down.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Greetings, MMC.

    While I realize that no one can know everything about what the State Department, or anyone else, is doing, this seems like over-the-top "no-nothing" to me. In all those years, no one knew she was using a personal e-mail account to conduct possibly sensitive government business? That is unbelievable, and damn scary to me in view of the nature of her job! What other tentacles of this hydra are yet to be uncovered - not only in State, but other areas of the government? Why she didn't want anyone to know is scarier yet, IMO! Does everyone hate and distrust each in DC, or is it something more?

    That's another point many are talking about today Lady P. Who else knew this was going on and sending emails back and forth. Why wasn't anything said to anyone. She may have to bow out just to protect a lot of other people.



    The person said Clinton's exclusive reliance on personal email as the nation's top diplomat was inconsistent with the guidance given to agencies that official business should be conducted on official email accounts. Once the State Department turned over some of her messages in connection with the Benghazi investigation after she left office, making it apparent she had not followed the guidance, the White House counsel's office asked the department to ensure that her email records were properly archived, according to the person who spoke on a condition of anonymity without authorization to speak on the record.

    Washington Post’s Chris Cillizza added to Guy's points, writing that she can’t tweet her way out of this, and it "reinforces" every negative thing the American public thinks about the Clintons:

    4. "They only think about politics.": The timing of the setup of Clinton's private e-mail account, first reported by Philip Bump in this space Monday night, is very problematic for the "nothing to see here" argument being put forward by the Clinton types. It was established on the same day that Clinton began her confirmation hearings to be secretary of state. The expiration on the domain is shortly after the 2016 election.....snip~

    WH Counsel's Office: Wait, Hillary Used Her Personal Email While She Was Secretary Of State? - Matt Vespa


    Looks like it is that Gotcha Moment that Hillary has feared all this time.....dropping in to tell her, the difference is.....the lives of others!

  4. #114
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,466

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Indeed. Hatuey and I have been around and around at least 3 times about the chain of custody sub-thread, and from what I can see, he see it as an attack on 'his' Hillary or something.
    Hillary's friends are going to have to get comfortable with negative news.

    The Republicans have control of both houses, and as I have said, that means they have greater control over the debate in both what gets talked about and how.

    This is just the beginning. Obama is a secondary target now. He needs to be exposed as part of the now Democratic Party's mess, and she needs to be 'deflowered'.

    What they Hillary Gruberites are also going to have to accept is that their "enemies" are not just in the Republican party, but a lot closer to home. If this was not instigated by the White House, it certainly has been abetted by it.

    The Democrats hit new lows eight years ago, inside and out. The attacks on Sarah Palin will not soon be forgotten....and returned in kind. She best make sure her skin is thick and her heart in good shape.

    It is going to get a lot more ugly before Americans get to choose.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  5. #115
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,466

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    tl/dr. Where is the evidence that the e-mails were scrubbed?



    I know, I know, all you needed were Clinton's e-mail to prove... nothing.



    Not with whether or not the e-mails were scrubbed. If you say the e-mails are scrubbed, show evidence, if not, then there is nothing else to discuss here



    The conspiracy theory forum is a few doors down.


    Same old blah blah


    One LAST time. scrubbing them is illegal. The traces left show something was scrubbed.

    She didn't do it? Is that what you're claiming?

    further...it is against the law to even HAVE that private server,. and against the law to not have fessed up about them sooner.

    No matter how you slice it she's screwed and you are wrong..
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  6. #116
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,466

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The law is irrelevant to whether or not her e-mail has been scrubbed. Again, it's been asked that people show evidence that her e-mails were scrubbed. Nobody seems to have any evidence one way or another. You're welcome to show different though. Do you have any evidence that her e-mails were scrubbed?
    Your law degree is from what on line college?
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  7. #117
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Same
    tl/dr. Where's the evidence that the e-mails were scrubbed? I can wait all day.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #118
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Your law degree is from what on line college?
    Still here? Good grief. Either you show how they were scrubbed or you don't. If you can't, quit wasting bandwidth with your inability to prove something and admit that nothing can be proven one way or another as of this moment. Hell, State admitted that just going through the 55,000 pages handed over would take months.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #119
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,310

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    tl/dr. Where is the evidence that the e-mails were scrubbed?



    I know, I know, all you needed were Clinton's e-mail to prove... nothing.



    Not with whether or not the e-mails were scrubbed. If you say the e-mails are scrubbed, show evidence, if not, then there is nothing else to discuss here



    The conspiracy theory forum is a few doors down.
    Sweet ! Awesome strategy !!

    Attempt to relegate this whole scandal to a " conspiracy " !

    You people need to run with that because what's been offered up in her defense so far has been a joke.

    She tweeted that she " wants the State Department to release her Emails " ?

    Lol !!

    The Emails that were chosen by her staff to be safe for public consumption.

    Your Politicians think their supporters are racing morons

  10. #120
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Sweet ! Awesome strategy !!

    Attempt to relegate this whole scandal to a " conspiracy " !

    You people need to run with that because what's been offered up in her defense so far has been a joke.

    She tweeted that she " wants the State Department to release her Emails " ?

    Lol !!

    The Emails that were chosen by her staff to be safe for public consumption.

    Your Politicians think their supporters are racing morons
    There is no strategy. I asked you to validate a claim. You've been unable to. That's not a strategy, that's you being unable to prove your suspicions; and let's face it. That's all they are.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •