Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 164

Thread: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

  1. #101
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    I've already explained this to you Hatuey, the law has EVERYTHING to do with it.
    The law is irrelevant to whether or not her e-mail has been scrubbed. Again, it's been asked that people show evidence that her e-mails were scrubbed. Nobody seems to have any evidence one way or another. You're welcome to show different though. Do you have any evidence that her e-mails were scrubbed?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #102
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    We had this discussion before and you seem to be regurgitating the same nonsense over and over again. If it isn't true, and you do have something, show us what crime was committed? What felony? What misdemeanor? Why aren't the prosecutions rolling along? Where is the impeachment? Nothing? Okay. You've got nothing.
    You people threw a fit for years over supposed lies about WMDs when all along they were just left wing manufactured narratives that were never true.

    Now we have actual LIARS and now its no big deal because they supposedly haven't broke any laws ? Now be honest.

    Its no big deal because they're Democrats and your a huge Lib.

    Its a bit hypocritical, don't you think ?

    And what did Patreaus just plead guilty to ???

    What law did he break ? See any similarities to a State Department Secretary keeping ALL of her Emails on a prIvate server at home and what Patreaus did ?

  3. #103
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yes and I'm sure Hillary and a few die hard Hillary fans are saying the same.

    You see thats the whole point of a High level Government official setting up a private email server.

    They can, after they've been caught challenge anyone to produce the Emails that dont exist anymore.

    Whether they can find those Emails is whats irrelevant.

    What's relevant is the lengths that Hillary went to to circumvent any outside access to her cocommunications.
    Good grief, so many acrobatics just to admit that you can't prove that the e-mails were scrubbed.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #104
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You people threw a fit for years over supposed lies about WMDs when all along they were just left wing manufactured narratives that were never true.
    So... you've got nothing? Glad to hear.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #105
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,458

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    We had this discussion before and you seem to be regurgitating the same nonsense over and over again. If it isn't true, and you do have something, show us what crime was committed? What felony? What misdemeanor? Why aren't the prosecutions rolling along? Where is the impeachment? Nothing? Okay. You've got nothing.
    Just how many times do you want it said before you stop denying there is evidence?

    You demand to know what crime has been committed, have post after post explaining the evidence of a possible crime and continue to deny it. I doub we will get anywhere, never do with people who put their hands over their ears and go "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah".

    How about we deal with this: "mine will be the most open and accountable administration in the history of the United States!" Where is that unfolding here? One of the top officials in his administration, the Secretary of State, has apparently contravened both administration policy and the laws regarding the keeping of secrets and.......?

    Here we have a Secretary of State, allegedly with years and years of experience in governance who contravenes the law by establishing a gypsy server in her basement and the keeper of all this accountability is silent, he has merely dispatched his Grubers to go "blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah" with their hands over their ears.

    And how about we deal with the issue of trust, not legalisms...after having denied these emails exist 7 times under oath why should any American trust her?

    The more you defend this, the more you underscore the message that it is the Democratic Party itself that cannot be trusted, not just the leading presidential candidate.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Just how many times do you want it said before you stop denying there is evidence?

    You demand to know what crime has been committed, have post after post explaining the evidence of a possible crime and continue to deny it. I doub we will get anywhere, never do with people who put their hands over their ears and go "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah".

    How about we deal with this: "mine will be the most open and accountable administration in the history of the United States!" Where is that unfolding here? One of the top officials in his administration, the Secretary of State, has apparently contravened both administration policy and the laws regarding the keeping of secrets and.......?

    Here we have a Secretary of State, allegedly with years and years of experience in governance who contravenes the law by establishing a gypsy server in her basement and the keeper of all this accountability is silent, he has merely dispatched his Grubers to go "blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah" with their hands over their ears.

    And how about we deal with the issue of trust, not legalisms...after having denied these emails exist 7 times under oath why should any American trust her?

    The more you defend this, the more you underscore the message that it is the Democratic Party itself that cannot be trusted, not just the leading presidential candidate.


    Heya F&L. This might interest you and some others.


    Oh my: State Department forced out ambassador in 2012 partly for … using private e-mail for official business
    posted at 12:01 pm on March 5, 2015


    Her own State Dept disagrees:.....snip~

    Oh my: State Department forced out ambassador in 2012 partly for … using private e-mail for official business « Hot Air

  7. #107
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,691

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    After 7 Republican led investigations, they've found nothing on Benghazi. After the supposed IRS scandal, the F&F scandal, the Solyndra scandal etc, they've got absolutely nothing to show. It's desperation, in my opinion but time will tell. Maybe there is something here, my guess is that they'll continue to push this all the way to the election period because they're terrified of Hillary winning in 2016.
    Funny because those investigations were apparently missing ALL OF CLINTONS EMAILS.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  8. #108
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Good grief, so many acrobatics just to admit that you can't prove that the e-mails were scrubbed.
    Yes, we already know that those involved in setting up this private Email server knew from the beginning that they could eventually rely on the very defense you've been using throughout this thread. " Prove they were scrubbed "

    AGAIN, that's the point of doing something like this.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  9. #109
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,691

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The law is irrelevant to whether or not her e-mail has been scrubbed. Again, it's been asked that people show evidence that her e-mails were scrubbed. Nobody seems to have any evidence one way or another. You're welcome to show different though. Do you have any evidence that her e-mails were scrubbed?
    No, Hatuey, the law has everything to do with it. If the federal government has not been running a regular audit of the system then it assumed the data has no integrity. An manager overseeing such a system would be dragged before a judge and prosecuted as if the data had been scrubbed because that is the only valid conclusion when the proper protocols have not been followed and documented. Since she has only just now turned over any emails to the State Department it must be assumed that the data has been tampered with because there is no chain of custody.

    I know you don't like that answer, but it's the correct answer.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  10. #110
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,351

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yep the NY Congressman EB. But there is more now and like some are saying. She can't Tweet her way out of this one.



    WH Counsel's Office: Wait, Hillary Used Her Personal Email While She Was Secretary Of State?......

    Despite Hillary’s tweet, where she proudly proclaimed that all would be able to read her emails, this doesn’t really fix anything. Clinton could release them on her own time given that her personal email address was registered on a server operating out of her family home. To make matters worse, the White House Counsel’s Office reportedly didn’t know Clinton was using her personal email while serving as Obama’s Secretary of State, which not only opened the administration to data breaches, but was not in compliance with the guidelines given to agencies about using government email addresses for government business (via AP):

    Yet, as our White House Correspondent Conn Carroll wrote yesterday, the administration couldn’t say that they trust the Clinton camp in whether she followed the law concerning the use of her personal email account:....snip~

    WH Counsel's Office: Wait, Hillary Used Her Personal Email While She Was Secretary Of State? - Matt Vespa
    Greetings, MMC.

    While I realize that no one can know everything about what the State Department, or anyone else, is doing, this seems like over-the-top "no-nothing" to me. In all those years, no one knew she was using a personal e-mail account to conduct possibly sensitive government business? That is unbelievable, and damn scary to me in view of the nature of her job! What other tentacles of this hydra are yet to be uncovered - not only in State, but other areas of the government? Why she didn't want anyone to know is scarier yet, IMO! Does everyone hate and distrust each in DC, or is it something more?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •