Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 164

Thread: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

  1. #91
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    Exactly. So I don't get why people are so sure of themselves just because they might not like her. Let the IT people do their jobs.
    After 7 Republican led investigations, they've found nothing on Benghazi. After the supposed IRS scandal, the F&F scandal, the Solyndra scandal etc, they've got absolutely nothing to show. It's desperation, in my opinion but time will tell. Maybe there is something here, my guess is that they'll continue to push this all the way to the election period because they're terrified of Hillary winning in 2016.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #92
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,246

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Whatever it seems like to you is irrelevant. If you're going to go around claiming that they were scrubbed, show some evidence to back it up not conjecture.
    Lol...if it were " irrelevant " we wouldn't be having this discussion.

    I wonder if Hillary thinks all this is irrelevant ?

  3. #93
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    I've failed at nothing that I was posting about.
    Good, then there is nothing else to discuss here. You have zero evidence of anything. Clownboy has zero evidence of anything, and any conjecture as to what may or may not be true is irrelevant because there isn't evidence one way or another.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #94
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol...if it were " irrelevant " we wouldn't be having this discussion.
    We're having this discussion because I've challenged all of the opinionated folks to show what evidence they have that the e-mails were scrubbed. Not ONE person has stepped up to the plate with anything. Now, all you're doing is wasting bandwidth with your baseless opinion.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #95
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    After 7 Republican led investigations, they've found nothing on Benghazi. After the supposed IRS scandal, the F&F scandal, the Solyndra scandal etc, they've got absolutely nothing to show. It's desperation, in my opinion but time will tell. Maybe there is something here, my guess is that they'll continue to push this all the way to the election period because they're terrified of Hillary winning in 2016.
    Exactly. Even though I really don't understand why they're so damn worried about Hillary. She's basically one of them. Don't they know the history of the DLC and all that ****?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol...if it were " irrelevant " we wouldn't be having this discussion.

    I wonder if Hillary thinks all this is irrelevant ?
    That's silly to say. People talk about **** that's irrelevant all the time in life. What's irrelevant to one person isn't to someone else. And apparently she isn't worried about anything since she had her tweet. So, she's probably laughing to the bank, as the saying goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Good, then there is nothing else to discuss here. You have zero evidence of anything. Clownboy has zero evidence of anything, and any conjecture as to what may or may not be true is irrelevant because there isn't evidence one way or another.
    Exactly. It's just a football game of nothing and wasted energies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    We're having this discussion because I've challenged all of the opinionated folks to show what evidence they have that the e-mails were scrubbed. Not ONE person has stepped up to the plate with anything. Now, all you're doing is wasting bandwidth with your baseless opinion.
    Exactly. There's nothing there! It's like wtf? I would understand if there was something there but nothing has even happened yet and people are already damning.

  6. #96
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,246

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    After 7 Republican led investigations, they've found nothing on Benghazi. After the supposed IRS scandal, the F&F scandal, the Solyndra scandal etc, they've got absolutely nothing to show. It's desperation, in my opinion but time will tell. Maybe there is something here, my guess is that they'll continue to push this all the way to the election period because they're terrified of Hillary winning in 2016.
    That's not true.

    A recent Email from one of her Aides was released that proves Hillary knew the attack was a Terrorist attack almost immediately.

    So lying about the deaths of 4 Americans because it was Politically convenient is " nothing " ??

  7. #97
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    That's not true.
    We had this discussion before and you seem to be regurgitating the same nonsense over and over again. If it isn't true, and you do have something, show us what crime was committed? What felony? What misdemeanor? Why aren't the prosecutions rolling along? Where is the impeachment? Nothing? Okay. You've got nothing.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #98
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,246

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    We're having this discussion because I've challenged all of the opinionated folks to show what evidence they have that the e-mails were scrubbed. Not ONE person has stepped up to the plate with anything. Now, all you're doing is wasting bandwidth with your baseless opinion.
    Yes and I'm sure Hillary and a few die hard Hillary fans are saying the same.

    You see thats the whole point of a High level Government official setting up a private email server.

    They can, after they've been caught challenge anyone to produce the Emails that dont exist anymore.

    Whether they can find those Emails is whats irrelevant.

    What's relevant is the lengths that Hillary went to to circumvent any outside access to her cocommunications.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Indeed. Without a doubt. I hope AP does get every last scrap. Finally the media's holding a politician accountable!

    Hmm. Huma Abedin. Why is that name familiar? Is that the NY Jerk Off's wife?


    Yep the NY Congressman EB. But there is more now and like some are saying. She can't Tweet her way out of this one.



    WH Counsel's Office: Wait, Hillary Used Her Personal Email While She Was Secretary Of State?......

    Despite Hillary’s tweet, where she proudly proclaimed that all would be able to read her emails, this doesn’t really fix anything. Clinton could release them on her own time given that her personal email address was registered on a server operating out of her family home. To make matters worse, the White House Counsel’s Office reportedly didn’t know Clinton was using her personal email while serving as Obama’s Secretary of State, which not only opened the administration to data breaches, but was not in compliance with the guidelines given to agencies about using government email addresses for government business (via AP):

    Yet, as our White House Correspondent Conn Carroll wrote yesterday, the administration couldn’t say that they trust the Clinton camp in whether she followed the law concerning the use of her personal email account:....snip~

    WH Counsel's Office: Wait, Hillary Used Her Personal Email While She Was Secretary Of State? - Matt Vespa

  10. #100
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,681

    Re: Hillary Clinton Tweets That She Wants Her Email Released To The Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Federal data security law, procedures and protocols are irrelevant to whether or not it can be proven that they were scrubbed. So I'll ask you too: Do you or do you not have evidence that the e-mails were scrubbed? Yes or no answer. If it's yes, bring the evidence forward. If not, then you can move along too.
    I've already explained this to you Hatuey, the law has EVERYTHING to do with it. There is a term called "chain of custody" that must be maintained at all times when it comes to classified federal data repositories. This chain of custody is maintained so that the Federal government can ensure at all times the integrity and security of that data. To ensure this the Federal agency is required to regularly audit, back up and patch servers, firewalls and networks from point to point on all classified transmissions and at the server for non classified data. All such data must either be maintained in perpetuity or disposed of under the authority of the IG of the department.

    As I said before, the absence of proof of chain of custody is itself a crime.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •