Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: US Ambassador Attacked, Hurt in South Korea.....

  1. #41
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: US Ambassador Attacked, Hurt in South Korea.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah it is.....All Ambassadors speaking out and traveling in Public. Should have security with them.
    You try to pin this to a "Left VS Right" ideology, but the my position is that: The assailant should be crazy to believe that he could slash his way through the US ambassador in order to achieve the unification of Korea!
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: US Ambassador Attacked, Hurt in South Korea.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    You try to pin this to a "Left VS Right" ideology, but the my position is that: The assailant should be crazy to believe that he could slash his way through the US ambassador in order to achieve the unification of Korea!
    I don't think he had the thought.....his action would bring that result.

  3. #43
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,937

    Re: US Ambassador Attacked, Hurt in South Korea.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Mornin Pos. Yeah.....I would have had my left-hand man take care of that. KnowWhatImean.

    You'd give him an offer he couldnt refuse, eh?

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: US Ambassador Attacked, Hurt in South Korea.....

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    You'd give him an offer he couldnt refuse, eh?
    Yeah.....either that or a pair of cement slippers.

  5. #45
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: US Ambassador Attacked, Hurt in South Korea.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    You try to pin this to a "Left VS Right" ideology, but the my position is that: The assailant should be crazy to believe that he could slash his way through the US ambassador in order to achieve the unification of Korea!

    Maybe he was thinking it was a way to start a war or some ****. Attack someone who represents the US government and all. But the guy has serious mental issues though. It was told yesterday in the SK press that the guy has done this before with the shouting and ****. He went to an event from Hyundai (or sponsored by Hyundai I think?) and it had a popular boyband there called EXO (they're very huge in Korea 30,000 people attended a fan meeting of their's earlier this year from SK alone) and the guy went and was shouting the same stuff. The police investigated and saw he had mental issues. So, that explains why he thought he could slash his way to war. Guns generally aren't a thing in SK. Even the police have high restrictions for when and how etc to carry.

  6. #46
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: US Ambassador Attacked, Hurt in South Korea.....

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    Maybe he was thinking it was a way to start a war or some ****. Attack someone who represents the US government and all. But the guy has serious mental issues though. It was told yesterday in the SK press that the guy has done this before with the shouting and ****. He went to an event from Hyundai (or sponsored by Hyundai I think?) and it had a popular boyband there called EXO (they're very huge in Korea 30,000 people attended a fan meeting of their's earlier this year from SK alone) and the guy went and was shouting the same stuff. The police investigated and saw he had mental issues. So, that explains why he thought he could slash his way to war. Guns generally aren't a thing in SK. Even the police have high restrictions for when and how etc to carry.
    Slash his way to war? He is from SK not NK, right?

    Plus, how does a war that started from a knife slash with US unifies Korea?
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  7. #47
    Sage
    Skeptic Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    10,249

    Re: US Ambassador Attacked, Hurt in South Korea.....

    I'm glad he is going to be ok. I knew him back when he worked at DoD. He was always nice to me in the few interactions we had. I didn't know he had made AMBO.

  8. #48
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: US Ambassador Attacked, Hurt in South Korea.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Slash his way to war? He is from SK not NK, right?

    Plus, how does a war that started from a knife slash with US unifies Korea?
    That's what you get with people who have mental issues....Guns aren't a thing in SK so...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •