Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 242

Thread: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

  1. #51
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Is not Obama responsible for that?

    And HE is responsible for troops dying in five other regions, where American soldiers did not have to be when he was elected.

    So you divert the topic to his failures an prove my point the administration could give a fiddler's **** about American lives.

    If Obama loves America so much, explain why he abandoned Iraq. Explain why he took a stable country like Libya and turned it into a hell hole where ISIS is allowed to expand. Those weren't Bush's moves, they were Obama's on Hillary's say.


    They lied, Americans died and now she wants to hide...

    That proves neither give a **** about American life.

    Now, you will respond with some form of "he inherited those wars.." or "what about Bush" or some other long dead lame excuse for a ****ed up administration that can't even keep its correspondence straight.
    Yet again proving my point about the "uh huh my team is better than yours! He did this first or that!"

    And as someone who isn't on the two teams I don't' give a tinkers damn about either of them. You're bitching to the wrong person.

    Just stop pretending you give a **** too and pointing fingers. That's all you are wanting to do. How sad.

    I'm trying to show you that you're doing the same damn thing you accuse the other side of doing. You're trapped in this back and forth. You're not getting anywhere but sucking on those passies of talking point ****.

  2. #52
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Yeah... right.
    And if he didn't you would be ****ting on his ass for that saying: "he doesn't care about the families! Why isn't he showing his respect for the dead he killed?!!!"

  3. #53
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    Yet again proving my point about the "uh huh my team is better than yours! He did this first or that!"

    And as someone who isn't on the two teams I don't' give a tinkers damn about either of them. You're bitching to the wrong person.

    Just stop pretending you give a **** too and pointing fingers. That's all you are wanting to do. How sad.

    I'm trying to show you that you're doing the same damn thing you accuse the other side of doing. You're trapped in this back and forth. You're not getting anywhere but sucking on those passies of talking point ****.


    Nah sweetie, I am done with the back and forth. Clearly you will not deal with the subject.

    You have a good day in denial, OK? I'm done here. It's like talking to a cloud
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #54
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Nah sweetie, I am done with the back and forth. Clearly you will not deal with the subject.

    You have a good day in denial, OK? I'm done here. It's like talking to a cloud
    What, talking? All you're doing is talking points of team ****. Why would I care if you kept on or not about that? You didn't bring anything to any sort of conversation. Just talking point memo's that everyone else has said on your side. So, I'm not losing anything.

  5. #55
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,077

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What needs to stop is the Right Wing using the families of the 4 who died at Benghazi for political gain.
    Given that the left trampled on them in order to win in 2012, I'm not exactly going to accept that you've got much of a leg to stand on, here.

  6. #56
    Undisclosed
    Unrepresented's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    06-12-16 @ 09:05 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,230

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Michael brown attacked a cop and tried to get his gun. Its a shame the police had to stop him, but his behavior brought that on himself.

    Just like Hillarys behavior brought this on herself.
    The four Americans were killed because they were located in an unstable, hostile region. It's a shame they were killed, but their location brought this on themselves.
    "The side that stays within its fortifications is beaten." ~Napoleon

  7. #57
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Given that the left trampled on them in order to win in 2012, I'm not exactly going to accept that you've got much of a leg to stand on, here.
    The 'left' who is the left? What are their names?


  8. #58
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,613

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    And of course...the usual suspects tripping over themselves to carry her water...



    Even democrats are backing away over the email thing..but not the true believers...

  9. #59
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrepresented View Post
    The four Americans were killed because they were located in an unstable, hostile region. It's a shame they were killed, but their location brought this on themselves.

    Wait a minute.

    Who put them their ? Who's idea was it to set up a Consultate in Lybia ?

    And WHY, after there was a 12 foot hole blown in the Consulate compound wall, after every other Western Government pulled their people out, after the Red Cross pulled their people out did the Obama administration NOT have a plan in place for a immediate rescue and or defense of the personal at that consulate ?

    Why wasn't there sufficient off site Military assets present to justify sending in reinforcements if it was such a " hostile " location ?
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  10. #60
    Undisclosed
    Unrepresented's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    06-12-16 @ 09:05 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,230

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Wait a minute.

    Who put them their ? Who's idea was it to set up a Consultate in Lybia ?

    And WHY, after there was a 12 foot hole blown in the Consulate compound wall, after every other Western Government pulled their people out, after the Red Cross pulled their people out did the Obama administration NOT have a plan in place for a immediate rescue and or defense of the personal at that consulate ?

    Why wasn't there sufficient off site Military assets present to justify sending in reinforcements if it was such a " hostile " location ?
    If you're concerned about preventing American deaths, your priorities are misplaced in witch hunting four Americans killed in a hostile region.

    "The side that stays within its fortifications is beaten." ~Napoleon

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •