Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 242

Thread: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrepresented View Post
    Please remind me of your tear shedding over the deaths of Eric Wilson, Michael Brown, or any of the number of riot inducing deaths we've had of recent.
    Michael brown attacked a cop and tried to get his gun. Its a shame the police had to stop him, but his behavior brought that on himself.

    Just like Hillarys behavior brought this on herself.

  2. #32
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,859

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    I just heard about this mess. It sounds like Ms. Clinton is in some hot water. According to the law, she could be fined up to 100,000 for every document pertaining to business of Secretary of State she stored on her private server and did not copy and file with the government. If they find she is guilty of concealment of classified documents she could be facing jail time. Just a few days ago Judicial Watch reported that the emails it obtained from Hillary's top advisors proved that they ALL knew immediately that what happened in Benghazi was not a protest.

    The latest press release from Judicial Watch reads
    (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding potential criminal violations of law in Hillary Clinton’s conducting official State Department business using a private email account:


    “The latest news that Hillary Clinton, while serving as Secretary of State, conducted all of her official business on a private account may impact nearly a dozen of our Freedom of Information Act lawsuits now active in federal courts as well as dozens of pending FOIA requests. As with what happened when Judicial Watch forced the disclosure of the ‘missing’ IRS emails, I am convinced that these emails would never have been disclosed but for our FOIA lawsuits that broke open the Benghazi scandal and first exposed the scandal of her and Bill Clinton raising money illicitly while she was Secretary of State.

    “We are concerned that the Obama administration may have withheld material information and may have purposely misled and lied to Judicial Watch, as well as at least one federal court about these emails.

    “One key concern is that these emails must be immediately secured so that they can be searched in response to our lawful FOIA requests. In addition to violations of the Freedom of Information Act, laws governing the preservation of federal records and the handling of classified information also may be implicated in this latest Clinton scandal.”
    Judicial Watch Statement on Hillary Clinton

  3. #33
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    A woman who lied to the faces of the parents/family of 4 dead Americans-and who has not only refused to cooperate, but the more she's investigated the more we find?

    Yeah. Thats what needs to be investigated.
    BENGHAZI!!!!

    And now it's apparently been told that Colin Powell also did the same thing. Oops. I don't think we're going to investigate him are we?

  4. #34
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,259

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    BENGHAZI!!!!

    And now it's apparently been told that Colin Powell also did the same thing. Oops. I don't think we're going to investigate him are we?
    Powell set up a private email server for the purpose of circumventing FOIA and Oversight Committee request ?

    And newly released E-mails from a Clinton aide show that Clinton new that the Benghazi attack was a Terrorist attack almsost immediately.

    I don't being lied to by Politicians so why would you ?

    And do you think the Family members of the people who lost their lives enjoyed being lied to by the Secretary of state ?

  5. #35
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Powell set up a private email server for the purpose of circumventing FOIA and Oversight Committee request ?

    And newly released E-mails from a Clinton aide show that Clinton new that the Benghazi attack was a Terrorist attack almsost immediately.

    I don't being lied to by Politicians so why would you ?

    And do you think the Family members of the people who lost their lives enjoyed being lied to by the Secretary of state ?

    So you're now the spokes person for these people? Do they even know you exist? I don't think so. I think it's quite rude you're using people for your own agenda. How sad is that? You think you know how strangers are going to feel? Tsk. I think if these families had such issues with anything they can speak up. You know social media and everything exists now. Speak to speaking on your own behalf and not for people who don't even know you exist. You right wingers love to do that when any democrat does so take your own advice for once.

    So you want her to release the Emails yet even though she is you're not trusting it? So, what? You don't want anything. You just want someone to crucify for that Benghazi binky.

    And yes Powell's staff did the SAME EXACT thing with Emails as Clinton did. And Clinton apparently had this way before any Benghazi binky came along.

    And nothing has been shown yet. So how do you know there's any sort of lies? You're jumping the gun there dear. Might want to have a seat and have some tea and wait to see what's there.
    Last edited by SouthernBelle82; 03-05-15 at 01:05 PM.

  6. #36
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,259

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    So you're now the spokes person for these people? Do they even know you exist? I don't think so. I think it's quite rude you're using people for your own agenda. How sad is that? You think you know how strangers are going to feel? Tsk. I think if these families had such issues with anything they can speak up. You know social media and everything exists now. Speak to speaking on your own behalf and not for people who don't even know you exist. You right wingers love to do that when any democrat does so take your own advice for once.

    So you want her to release the Emails yet even though she is you're not trusting it? So, what? You don't want anything. You just want someone to crucify for that Benghazi binky.

    And yes Powell's staff did the SAME EXACT thing with Emails as Clinton did. And Clinton apparently had this way before any Benghazi binky came along.

    And nothing has been shown yet. So how do you know there's any sort of lies? You're jumping the gun there dear. Might want to have a seat and have some tea and wait to see what's there.
    Funny, your accusations of Politicizing the deaths of 4 Americans.

    Well not funny, more like very hypocritical.

    The Obama administration and Hillary Clinton manufactured a false narrative about a YouTube video right before a election because telling the TRUTH was Politically inconvenient.

    The Democrats Politicized the deaths of four Americans the night of the Benghazi attack and continue to do so to this day.

    And I can't pretend to know what the parents of these Americans are thinking but I know I wouldn't want to be lied to.

    Oh and please link to a source that shows any prior Secretary of state settling up their own private email.

  7. #37
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,119

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    BENGHAZI!!!!

    And now it's apparently been told that Colin Powell also did the same thing. Oops. I don't think we're going to investigate him are we?
    Colin Powell isn't the subject of this thread. But I'm sure you could start an investigation (and another thread) on him. Call your Congressman.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  8. #38
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Funny, your accusations of Politicizing the deaths of 4 Americans.

    Well not funny, more like very hypocritical.

    The Obama administration and Hillary Clinton manufactured a false narrative about a YouTube video right before a election because telling the TRUTH was Politically inconvenient.

    The Democrats Politicized the deaths of four Americans the night of the Benghazi attack and continue to do so to this day.

    And I can't pretend to know what the parents of these Americans are thinking but I know I wouldn't want to be lied to.

    Oh and please link to a source that shows any prior Secretary of state settling up their own private email.

    Are you even reading your words? What do you think you all are doing? You're trying to speak for families of four people who are dead who don't know you exist. Stop it. It's rude and disrespectful to the dead. If their families had any issues they have social media or the greater media at large they can speak to. Stop trying to speak for them. Speak for yourself. You're being quite hypocritical here. I don't think you're even realizing what you're saying. You just want something to rant about and have probably been hating on the Clinton's for years. And it's not like they're even going to see this forum and see your posts. All you're doing is showing your own character and the type of person you are to anyone who does see.

    And about the whole thing it's only you right wingers who are still going on and on and on and on about it. The Democrats did the investigation and ended it and it's only you all who are still sucking this tit dry. Even in your own investigation it didn't do what you wanted and you're still harping on. Isn't it tiring?

    Colin Powell isn't the subject of this thread. But I'm sure you could start an investigation (and another thread) on him. Call your Congressman.
    Why would I? His staff already confirmed it. And doesn't matter about him. It's the same subject about the Emails so yes it is.
    Last edited by SouthernBelle82; 03-05-15 at 01:20 PM.

  9. #39
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,259

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    Are you even reading your words? What do you think you all are doing? You're trying to speak for families of four people who are dead who don't know you exist. Stop it. It's rude and disrespectful to the dead. If their families had any issues they have social media or the greater media at large they can speak to. Stop trying to speak for them. Speak for yourself. You're being quite hypocritical here. I don't think you're even realizing what you're saying. You just want something to rant about and have probably been hating on the Clinton's for years. And it's not like they're even going to see this forum and see your posts. All you're doing is showing your own character and the type of person you are to anyone who does see.

    And about the whole thing it's only you right wingers who are still going on and on and on and on about it. The Democrats did the investigation and ended it and it's only you all who are still sucking this tit dry. Even in your own investigation it didn't do what you wanted and you're still harping on. Isn't it tiring?



    Why would I? His staff already confirmed it. And doesn't matter about him. It's the same subject about the Emails so yes it is.
    Good thing the GOP is still investigating.

    The Democrats would still be trying to push the lie about a YouTube video if it wasn't for the Oversight committee.

    Now we all know the Obama administration put Politics and agenda before truth and basis human decency and Politiced the deaths of four Americans.

    And we also now know that Hillary set up a private email server for the purpose of circumventing FOIA and Oversight Committee request.

    Thank God for honest Politicians like Trey Gowdy.

    If you don't like your Politicians lies being exposed I suggest you switch parties. Because the Democrats are corrupt and have been for some time and lies typically surface given enough time.

  10. #40
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Good thing the GOP is still investigating.

    The Democrats would still be trying to push the lie about a YouTube video if it wasn't for the Oversight committee.

    Now we all know the Obama administration put Politics and agenda before truth and basis human decency and Politiced the deaths of four Americans.

    And we also now know that Hillary set up a private email server for the purpose of circumventing FOIA and Oversight Committee request.

    Thank God for honest Politicians like Trey Gowdy.

    If you don't like your Politicians lies being exposed I suggest you switch parties. Because the Democrats are corrupt and have been for some time and lies typically surface given enough time.

    It's sad you can't see what you're even saying... .Uh I'm not a democrat hun. See the little lean title there?

    Oh dear. And let me guess. You think only the republicans are clean and can save you?

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •