Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 242

Thread: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

  1. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    So you just talk to your friends and that's how you come to the conclusion that no one supports him or takes him seriously? How has he been in government so long if no one supported him or took him seriously? You are aware of his history right? He's been re-elected by the people of his state time and time again....and now people even asking him to run for president but he declines. Yeah, no one takes him seriously alright lol.

    Yet, what pray tell is wrong with his stance on the deficit? I see you failed to actually show what is wrong with it. Of course you'd just say "socialist!!!!"



    Oh I'm glad I was at least close. He was a big believer in everything and supported the idea of working together as a community etc. I'm more into him as a psychological/sociology mindset than political.



    Democratic Socialist's are not Democrats.... He's listed as an Independent for government purposes. He's the only one in his party there. The Democratic Socialist's are a separate party of the Democratic Party. You don't know this basic fact? I answered myself what? That you're quite ignorant? I was already self-aware of that.



    What tactics? That I'm not sucking on a Benghazi passy like you are? I'm in the legal profession dear. I hate to disappoint you. That's why you have people who are professional's who take care of things like this. You're not even letting people do their jobs and you're already crucifying. I find that quite moronic you're using your moronic ideology to crucify someone before anything has even happened or shown. Tsk. Please follow your own advice before you give it. And what tactics? Responding to you on a message board that's supposed to be civil? Who knew trying to just talk about **** was a tactic now? Shame, really. Are you that paranoid? Maybe you should seek help?



    Bless your heart. You FINALLY found someone who you can use for your agenda. Now, of course, you're going to turn around and go after the Mother's who were trying to get gun control after their kids deaths now, right?

    As far as lying goes: omg a human being lied to another! I'm SHOCKED! Shocked I tell you! And sorry but I don't buy **** from your side at all. Y'all use people all the goddamn time and harp on and on about "omg the left uses people for agenda's!" yet here you are. It's a sad joke.

    As far as it goes YOUR OWN PARTY'S investigation found NOTHING. NOTHING. This whole thing is pathetic and embarrassing.



    Oh, sweetie. You're in no position to talk about moral high grounds after all the deaths that have happened, homeless people your side has caused, Guantanamo Bay abuse. If you're using this "Moral high ground" bull**** you're going to lose. And I'm sure you're using it in a religious manner which is quite bull**** as well. That's all a bunch of crap.



    Oh, I see. So, people have to die before you want to help them. That's really sad. But once they're dead well you'd say "oops can't help them now they're dead" and you won't want to help anyone who is starving.
    So your premise is that even though Obama and Hillary made poor judgement calls that led to the deaths of 4 Americans, and then lied for their personal political gain-its somehow (because you say so) ME thats playing politics?

    And when I cite an example of how exactly the administration continues to disrespect those killed by showing how they are treating the mother of one of those dead-thats me being political?

    The benghazi investigation that found no wrong doing was pertaining only the the military response AFTER the attacks, not the preceding factors, nor the political cover up afterwords. Thats why its ongoing.

    Beyond that-because of the fact that people lie, we should expect and tolerate such behavior from those we entrust with the greatest power? Why wasn't this response seen by the left when they claimed "Bush lied, Iraqi's and Americans died"? H

    ow exactly can you hold the moral high ground with this mindset?

  2. #222
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    You're own ****ing party found jack **** in their little play toy investigations. That's how I have the moral high ground. And morals are religious ****.

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    This explains in part why e-mails are important, doesn't it?
    Absolutely, we have the Presidents personal representative to Libya under fire from terrorist weapons on 9/11, and he can't even contact the SoS, which is his boss? And she knew the attack was underway!

  4. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Look you made two statements which are opposed to each other. I'm asking which one you choose since you've brought up multiple times this is a debate forum. One of the basics of debate is a person must take a position on a subject.... you can't seem to get past go on this one. My opinion on why you cannot choose goes back to one of my earlier posts where I stated your not here to debate but to vomit ideology. By not taking a position you're proving that opinion to be true. Is your contention to prove me correct? If so, thank you very much.
    The premise of her reply appears to be that while her comments appear diametrically opposed, thats actually your fault for thinking in "black and white".

    Its classic lefty, a textbook case.

  5. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    You know I think granny Sitting Bull was right, she does have high cheek bones ya know!
    Thats how you know shes native American!

  6. #226
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Let me repeat:

    There has never been a reported case of a person starving to death in the US for lack of food. None, sip zero, nada. Unless they purposely starved themselves, in that case they commuted suicide, or were held without food and in that case that would be murder.

    Now you go on to say we must stop suicides and murders. I think we are already trying to do that. All this BS about children dying of starvation is Bull ****. There has never been a reported case of that happening in the US. Period.. However I challenge you to prove me wrong.
    Your problem is you aren't seeing things through the distorted lens of the left. Conservatives and Republicans want children to die from starvation, and even if there are no facts to back that up its on you for seeing the truth in black and white.

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    Again, someone has to die before you help them?
    I'd say you are describing Obama's mindset on Iraq, but even there he does not want to help.

  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    You're own ****ing party found jack **** in their little play toy investigations. That's how I have the moral high ground. And morals are religious ****.
    So can we agree that Hillary is amoral, then?

  9. #229

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Hillary's toast. Get out the peanut butter

  10. #230
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-19-15 @ 07:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    740

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    A House committee investigating the Benghazi, Libya, attacks issued subpoenas Wednesday for the emails of Hillary Rodham Clinton, who used a private account exclusively for official business when she was secretary of state and also used a computer email server now traced back to her family's New York home.



    The subpoenas from the Republican-led Select Committee on Benghazi demanded additional material from Clinton and others related to Libya, spokesman Jamal D. Ware said. The panel also sent instructions to technology companies instructing them to preserve any relevant documents in their possession.

    House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe - ABC News
    Hillary doesn't have the country's best interest at heart. Just her own interests. She would use the office as president as a means to make something for herself, not to move the country in a direction that would she felt would benefit everyone. If you thought Obama did a bad job, wait until she's in office. She has more scandals attached to her name than most of Congress combined. Would it surprise me if she got elected? Nope. People tend to forget things very fast. It will be the same thing we now hear with Obama:

    "He was the best of both choices."

    As though Romney has ever given a shot and they knew what would happen in had he been elected.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •