Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 242

Thread: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

  1. #171
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    You two should get married.....
    That positions already filled on my end.... and hey, I have standards. Someone who can't figure out a simple "I am for" or "I am against" wouldn't be in the running. Also, the mouth on this one and the emotional outbursts, that's torture over and above waterboarding.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #172
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    Don't make me throw up. And that's juvenile as ****.
    You have a nice day too...

    One thing I have noticed among the extreme left, not only do you have to shut down most of your reasoning capabilities, but also surrender any sense of humor which may or may not have been present at birth.

    Once again, I wish you a wonderful day and I am glad we can be here for you to work out your anger
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  3. #173
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle82 View Post
    Or how about I'm done giving a ****?

    I damn well did but you can't be satisfied unless I tell you what you want to hear and I don't do that ****.
    So you don't know or are incapable of picking a position on the topic. Thank you for confirming.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    I think the Belle of Benghazi's prospects for a run at the presidency are not much brighter than Dr. Carson's. The only reason the lying hag is even in the running is that her party doesn't have anything better. Well, on second thought, there is the Delaware Dunce, with all his vice-presidential experience.

  5. #175
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    That positions already filled on my end.... and hey, I have standards. Someone who can't figure out a simple "I am for" or "I am against" wouldn't be in the running. Also, the mouth on this one and the emotional outbursts, that's torture over and above waterboarding.
    For a lot of people, that IS marriage
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  6. #176
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    I think the Belle of Benghazi's prospects for a run at the presidency are not much brighter than Dr. Carson's. The only reason the lying hag is even in the running is that her party doesn't have anything better. Well, on second thought, there is the Delaware Dunce, with all his vice-presidential experience.
    Don't forget the Native American in Massachusetts. She could give Hillary a run for her... well not her money but possibly a run.

    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #177
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,913

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    They didn't magically appear there-they were put there BY CLINTON, after CLINTON LIED about genocide in Libya to kill Gaddafi. They knew they were unsafe for months, and asked REPEATEDLY for help that NEVER CAME.

    On the day he died (9/11) ambassador stevens was worried and could not contact the SoS.
    This explains in part why e-mails are important, doesn't it?

  8. #178
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    [QUOTE=SouthernBelle82;1064391399]
    Democratic Socialist's are not Democrats.... He's listed as an Independent for government purposes. He's the only one in his party there. The Democratic Socialist's are a separate party of the Democratic Party. You don't know this basic fact? I answered myself what? That you're quite ignorant? I was already self-aware of that.[QUOTE]

    If you were self-aware, you'd realize you're making a fool of yourself. Or you could stop with the insults. I don't care what Sanders calls himself. If he votes with democrats nearly all of the time, for all practical purposes he's a democrat. In spite of profoundly expressed desires from some, we still have a functionally two party system. Evidently YOU don't understand how our legislature works, because if you did, you wouldn't make such absurd claims. Being as self-aware as you claim to be, one would think that at some point you might ask yourself, "Self, when is the last time a republican lobbied Sanders to vote for their legislation? Self, when is the last time Sanders voted for independent legislation? When's the last time old Bernie voted for anything that wasn't widely supported by the democrats?" If you were honest, and not condescending, you have your answer.

  9. #179
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    For a lot of people, that IS marriage
    I think I'm going to call the wife and take her out to dinner tonight then!
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #180
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    03-07-15 @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    150

    Re: House Committee Subpoenas Clinton Emails in Benghazi Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    You have a nice day too...

    One thing I have noticed among the extreme left, not only do you have to shut down most of your reasoning capabilities, but also surrender any sense of humor which may or may not have been present at birth.

    Once again, I wish you a wonderful day and I am glad we can be here for you to work out your anger
    What extreme left? There is barely any "extreme left" in this country lmao.

    Because, it's a juvenile comment about marrying someone because you bicker with them. And makes me sick to marry someone who thinks like that as well. Disgusting. And how do you know I'm not already married or have someone? You don't even know me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    So you don't know or are incapable of picking a position on the topic. Thank you for confirming.
    Or how about it's not on my give a **** radar? Everything with you people is black and white.

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    I think the Belle of Benghazi's prospects for a run at the presidency are not much brighter than Dr. Carson's. The only reason the lying hag is even in the running is that her party doesn't have anything better. Well, on second thought, there is the Delaware Dunce, with all his vice-presidential experience.
    Wow, calling someone a sexist name. Aren't you something?

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •