Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: House passes clean bill to fund Department of Homeland Security

  1. #1
    Educator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    916

    House passes clean bill to fund Department of Homeland Security

    House passes clean bill to fund Department of Homeland Security | MSNBC

    So through all the bloviating, hand-wringing, wetting of pants and the Boehner finally comes through.

    The Republican House Caucus isn't anything if not hilarious to point of buffoonery.

  2. #2
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,352

    Re: House passes clean bill to fund Department of Homeland Security

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    House passes clean bill to fund Department of Homeland Security | MSNBC

    So through all the bloviating, hand-wringing, wetting of pants and the Boehner finally comes through.

    The Republican House Caucus isn't anything if not hilarious to point of buffoonery.
    Yep, big waste of time, and they were willing to shut down the DHS...amazing.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  3. #3
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,273

    Re: House passes clean bill to fund Department of Homeland Security

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Yep, big waste of time, and they were willing to shut down the DHS...amazing.
    Obviously, they weren't willing to shut down the DHS.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,273

    Re: House passes clean bill to fund Department of Homeland Security

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    House passes clean bill to fund Department of Homeland Security | MSNBC

    So through all the bloviating, hand-wringing, wetting of pants and the Boehner finally comes through.

    The Republican House Caucus isn't anything if not hilarious to point of buffoonery.
    Hard to argue with that. Shutting down DHS over this was never going to happen, so Them dragging it out (again) only to fold is buffoonery.

  5. #5
    Educator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    916

    Re: House passes clean bill to fund Department of Homeland Security

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Obviously, they weren't willing to shut down the DHS.
    But they were willing to waste everyones time making people think they were. How much money was wasted on preparing for a possible shut down because these guys are an effin joke?

  6. #6
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,273

    Re: House passes clean bill to fund Department of Homeland Security

    Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    But they were willing to waste everyones time making people think they were. How much money was wasted on preparing for a possible shut down because these guys are an effin joke?
    Probably $0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •