Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 297

Thread: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee[W:175,246, 296]

  1. #231
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,743

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    [QUOTE=US Conservative;1064384155]
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post

    You aren't straight? I support your right to get married.
    stop asking. The answer remains no. I don't care who sleep with. But it won't be me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  2. #232
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    91,398
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Thats the medical descriptor used.
    Well, no. The APA(that would be the appropriate place to go for a clinical descriptor) says this: Answers to Your Questions For a Better Understanding of Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality

    Sexual orientation refers to an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic and/or sexual attractions to men, women or both sexes. Sexual orientation also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors and membership in a community of others who share those attractions. Research over several decades has demonstrated that sexual orientation ranges along a continuum, from exclusive attraction to the other sex to exclusive attraction to the same sex. However, sexual orientation is usually discussed in terms of three categories: heterosexual (having emotional, romantic or sexual attractions to members of the other sex), gay/lesbian (having emotional, romantic or sexual attractions to members of one's own sex) and bisexual (having emotional, romantic or sexual attractions to both men and women).
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    [QUOTE=Top Cat;1064385879]
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post

    stop asking. The answer remains no. I don't care who sleep
    lolz I asked if you aren't straight. You claim the answer remains no-fair enough. Like I said I respect your right to get married.

  4. #234
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Well, no. The APA(that would be the appropriate place to go for a clinical descriptor) says this: Answers to Your Questions For a Better Understanding of Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality
    I love watching liberals with no medical education telling me how to question patients. Men who have sex with men is a way to find out if they are at risk for disease without making a value judgement. Many MSM's dont consider themselves homosexual.

  5. #235
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,743

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    [QUOTE=US Conservative;1064385945]
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post

    lolz I asked if you aren't straight. You claim the answer remains no-fair enough. Like I said I respect your right to get married.
    I am married. Unlike you. I am married to a woman. Now please stop harassing me to have sex with you or I will report you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #236
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    91,398
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I love watching liberals with no medical education telling me how to question patients. Men who have sex with men is a way to find out if they are at risk for disease without making a value judgement. Many MSM's dont consider themselves homosexual.
    Nothing you said in any way indicated anything other than what I just said. That you still do not understand the difference between orientation and action suggests you might educate yourself on the issue before saying further stupid things.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #237
    Student Atiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    263

    re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee[W:175,246]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee | Fox News



    I didn't really expect Carson to run. But from the look of this it sounds like he is actually extremely likely to make the attempt. I guess that makes sense considering he's hovering in 2nd or 3rd place in the polls though. I still find it extremely unlikely he'll win the nomination with his lack of political and campaign experience.
    Dr. Ben Carson is quite the character. I don't think for one minute this creepy guy will win the GOP nomination. Why yesterday, while being interviewed, (I forgot who the interviewer was) Carson was asked about his views on Gays. He, mind you, is a Neurosurgeon, said, "being Gay is a choice." What an asinine thing to say. One would expect a low-information, never left the farm type, to state something so dumb, but a Neurosurgeon?! My Gawd, what a dummy!

  8. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Nothing you said in any way indicated anything other than what I just said. That you still do not understand the difference between orientation and action suggests you might educate yourself on the issue before saying further stupid things.
    Orientation is how the individual sees himself/herself. But it does not change behavior. Theres a difference.

  9. #239
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee[W:175,246]

    Quote Originally Posted by Atiya View Post
    Dr. Ben Carson is quite the character. I don't think for one minute this creepy guy will win the GOP nomination. Why yesterday, while being interviewed, (I forgot who the interviewer was) Carson was asked about his views on Gays. He, mind you, is a Neurosurgeon, said, "being Gay is a choice." What an asinine thing to say. One would expect a low-information, never left the farm type, to state something so dumb, but a Neurosurgeon?! My Gawd, what a dummy!
    Do you think being gay is something quantified in medicine? Theres no lab test for gay.

  10. #240
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    91,398
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Orientation is how the individual sees himself/herself. But it does not change behavior. Theres a difference.
    Well, no. I posted what the APA says orientation is, as they are kinda what you would call experts on the subject. You just might want to go read what I quoted from them. It will be an education.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •