Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 297

Thread: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee[W:175,246, 296]

  1. #161
    Tavern Bartender
    Kinky tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-02-17 @ 05:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,185

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorXm/Sirius View Post
    And there's still Republican apologists who say the GOP hasn't been hijacked by the far right in the party. They still say the current GOP is a moderate party.
    Has Ben Carson hijacked the Republican party?

    I disagree with Dr. Carson's words completely. I, however, don't attribute his words to the entire GOP. And yes, the current GOP is too moderate. They don't believe in small government and low spending. Not everyone associates a party with what someone who self-identifies with them thinks about peoples' sexual preferences.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  2. #162
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,887

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    And yet another nutjob quote by Carson for this morning:

    Ben Carson: People Choose To Be Gay, And Prison Proves It

    And this guy is polling 2nd to 3rd among Republican Primary voters. As I stated earlier it would be like Lyndon Larouche polling 2nd among Democratic Primary voters. When are all these nut job primary voters in the GOP going to go ahead and die off or get on some meds. Its a flipping clown show every 4 years anymore.
    You mean unzipping one's pants to have illicit gay sex isn't a choice? If that's true watch out at the malls. It could go down any minute!
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  3. #163
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,230

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    With all of these politicians who are apparently in favor of legalizing pot, why is it that we don't seem to be any further along with making that happen?

    Very good question. As I recall, Obama had some promises along those lines. What happened with the phone and pen thingy?

    Now they're yapping about a guy who is clear on his stand, clearly misguided in my opinion, but at least we know who where he stands. Obama and ilk, you never do
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  4. #164
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,812

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) except i have facts on my said and you have nothing but your failed assumption and lies lol
    2.) yes they are and they prove you wrong
    3.) nope they can simply go back and see that i factually did not say what you claim and you got caught posting a lie . . AGAIN lol
    4.) I agree it was over as soon as you made up your lie
    5.) facts never lose to lies and therefore I wont

    keep trying though facts, quotes and thread history all prove you posted a lie
    your post is destoryed and facts win again
    Isn't that precious - you're still flopping around in the bottom of the boat - such a trooper - it's been over for you for a long time and eventually you'll figure it out.
    A Canadian conservative is one who believes in limited government and that the government should stay out of our wallets and out of our bedrooms.

  5. #165
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,180

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Isn't that precious - you're still flopping around in the bottom of the boat - such a trooper - it's been over for you for a long time and eventually you'll figure it out.
    translation: facts are still defeating you and you got nothing LOL
    facts, thread history and my qoute > than your posted lie
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #166
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,812

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: facts are still defeating you and you got nothing LOL
    facts, thread history and my qoute > than your posted lie
    Isn't that precious - your words help me picture a grumpy little girl stomping her feet in the corner demanding that she be listened to and demanding "I am so right"!!

    Your juvenile posts are worth the price of admission.
    A Canadian conservative is one who believes in limited government and that the government should stay out of our wallets and out of our bedrooms.

  7. #167
    Sage

    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,861

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Very good question. As I recall, Obama had some promises along those lines. What happened with the phone and pen thingy?

    Now they're yapping about a guy who is clear on his stand, clearly misguided in my opinion, but at least we know who where he stands. Obama and ilk, you never do
    Greetings, F&L.

    OMG, the religious right has influenced Obama's opinion! Will this nightmare ever end?

  8. #168
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,230

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Greetings, F&L.

    OMG, the religious right has influenced Obama's opinion! Will this nightmare ever end?


    Obama influenced?

    Not by man, dear, not by any mortal on this good earth.
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  9. #169
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,180

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Isn't that precious - your words help me picture a grumpy little girl stomping her feet in the corner demanding that she be listened to and demanding "I am so right"!!

    Your juvenile posts are worth the price of admission.
    facts, thread history and my qoute > than your posted lie

    all you have left is failed insults and nobody is fooled, everybody sees your posts got caught in a lie
    the claim was made that I said "it will take a "great candidate" for race not to be an issue" , well that was never said, it was made up
    if you disagree prove me wrong, teach me a lesson! Why not just stick to the topic and prove me wrong?
    I DIRECTLY CHALLENGE YOU please in your next post, post ONE fact that supports that proven wrong lie. . . one . . .

    it wont be done, it cant be done because as usual your post got destroyed by me and the lies in them were exposed
    fatcs win again

    who wants to bet this request is dodged?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #170
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,812

    Re: Ben Carson forms presidential exploratory committee

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    facts, thread history and my qoute > than your posted lie

    all you have left is failed insults and nobody is fooled, everybody sees your posts got caught in a lie
    the claim was made that I said "it will take a "great candidate" for race not to be an issue" , well that was never said, it was made up
    if you disagree prove me wrong, teach me a lesson! Why not just stick to the topic and prove me wrong?
    I DIRECTLY CHALLENGE YOU please in your next post, post ONE fact that supports that proven wrong lie. . . one . . .

    it wont be done, it cant be done because as usual your post got destroyed by me and the lies in them were exposed
    fatcs win again

    who wants to bet this request is dodged?
    Oooooooooooh, now the tantrum - so precious. Your posts are so vivid - "I am too right" I can almost hear the little girl scream.
    A Canadian conservative is one who believes in limited government and that the government should stay out of our wallets and out of our bedrooms.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •