Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Iraq Begins Offensive to Recapture Tikrit From ISIS

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Iraq Begins Offensive to Recapture Tikrit From ISIS

    Some intense night fighting published by the Iranians...
    http://www.farsnews.com/MediaDisplay...13931206001458

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Iraq Begins Offensive to Recapture Tikrit From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Some intense night fighting published by the Iranians...
    http://www.farsnews.com/MediaDisplay...13931206001458
    CNN and Fox reported ISIS was using Suicide Bombers, besides their usual with Roadsides Bombs and traps. Forcing them to fight all along the way going into the city.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Iraq Begins Offensive to Recapture Tikrit From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    CNN and Fox reported ISIS was using Suicide Bombers, besides their usual with Roadsides Bombs and traps. Forcing them to fight all along the way going into the city.
    Looks like the Iraqi's/Iranians are making progress...
    Iraq Troops Enter Tikrit, Drive Islamic State From Oilfields - Bloomberg Business

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Iraq Begins Offensive to Recapture Tikrit From ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Looks like the Iraqi's/Iranians are making progress...
    Iraq Troops Enter Tikrit, Drive Islamic State From Oilfields - Bloomberg Business


    I don't think there is anywhere they can run and that they will have to fight to the end......not unless ISIS sends in a force to help clear a path. They know what to expect from the Shia.

  5. #15
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iraq Begins Offensive to Recapture Tikrit From ISIS

    Good ole US foreign policy. Remove the barriers (Hussein, Mubarak, Gaddafi and Assad) and let the Sunni and Shia fight it out to the death.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •