Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 169

Thread: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

  1. #151
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    No just the ability to make an observation and then comment on it.
    Well I've heard.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #152
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Ironically Nemtsov expected to be killed by Putin and said so shortly before it happened.

    Boris Nemtsov: 'I'm afraid Putin will kill me,' politician said weeks before being shot dead - Europe - World - The Independent

    I expect he knew better as an ex deputy prime minister about the inner workings of the Putin regime than any casual western observer and what the consequences of his actions might ultimately be
    And I expect that a 30 year veteran of congress would know a bit more than the flogger!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #153
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    It is a matter of fact that the beneficiary of the murder is the prime suspect. Provide evidence that this "West" is actively working to destabilize Russia?



    You can start by providing valid evidence to support your biased opinions.
    EVIDENCE!!!!!! Wtf is your problem. Do you think the economic sanctions being imposed on Russia are intended to shore her up. What's your deal dude???
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #154
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post


    The source is irrelevant. What he says and the evidence he presents is.

    I guess you are one of those people that cares more about who is making a statement rather then what they are actually saying.


    Interesting that you refer to yourself in the plural. Actually, creepy is more accurate.

    I hope you two have a nice day.
    What flog cares about, is pressing his demonization of Putin and Russia. Therefore any shred that he sees as support of that, he clings to like a life jacket. But the mountain of logic, which is that Putin hugely damages himself by killing Boris, and gives the West another placard, that gets completely ignored.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #155
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And I expect that a 30 year veteran of congress would know a bit more than the flogger!
    But not more than Nemtsov. Has this guy even been to Russia I wonder ?

  6. #156
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    What flog cares about, is pressing his demonization of Putin and Russia. Therefore any shred that he sees as support of that, he clings to like a life jacket. But the mountain of logic, which is that Putin hugely damages himself by killing Boris, and gives the West another placard, that gets completely ignored.
    I let Putins track record speak for itself .... as I do yours

  7. #157
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    EVIDENCE!!!!!!
    Yeap, evidence. It is what differentiates a mere opinion from a statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Wtf is your problem. Do you think the economic sanctions being imposed on Russia are intended to shore her up. What's your deal dude???
    Nothing personal.

    The economic sanctions imposed on Russia are because Russia wants to annex Ukrainian Crimea. But this has less to do with why Putin killed Boris.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  8. #158
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Yeap, evidence. It is what differentiates a mere opinion from a statement.



    Nothing personal.

    The economic sanctions imposed on Russia are because Russia wants to annex Ukrainian Crimea. But this has less to do with why Putin killed Boris.
    So are you just being coy, or do you really fail to understand that economic sanctions are a punishment, meant to damage and destabilize? Answer the question!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #159
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    So are you just being coy, or do you really fail to understand that economic sanctions are a punishment, meant to damage and destabilize? Answer the question!
    So "economic punishment" killed Boris then?!

    Let us keep on topic please.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  10. #160
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    So "economic punishment" killed Boris then?!

    Let us keep on topic please.
    Ok, so you don't know the purpose of sanctions, fine.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •