Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 169

Thread: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

  1. #131
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,290

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    We're talking about this crime. The murder of Boris, which is idiocy to blame on Putin. There's no advantage for Putin in this,
    You have no evidence of Putin's involvement, and cannot provide motive that would warrant the price. So, your argument is a fail.
    Apart from removing a political irritant who had the potential through his Moscow peace protest march to undermine his carefully crafted domestic perceptions of his Ukrainian policy you mean ?

  2. #132
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Apart from removing a political irritant who had the potential through his Moscow peace protest march to undermine his carefully crafted domestic perceptions of his Ukrainian policy you mean ?
    More failure. He's been squawking and leading protests for 15 years, and he's been a pimple on the radar, ineffective and therefore left alone. A good way to point to the tolerance of opposition, weak as it was. He could have been quietly disappeared long ago. This very in the open, horn blowing and blazon murder that's drawing criticism and condemnation has zero benefit for Putin and much benefit for Western narrative. Your cheap play to this obvious fact demonstrates both how weak and disingenuous, and desperate I'll add, that you are.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #133
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,290

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    More failure. He's been squawking and leading protests for 15 years, and he's been a pimple on the radar, ineffective and therefore left alone.
    The scale of the protest being organized would suggest otherwise

    A good way to point to the tolerance of opposition, weak as it was. He could have been quietly disappeared long ago.
    And somewhat prophetically just a couple of weeks ago he publicly stated that he expected Putin to kill him

    Boris Nemtsov: 'I'm afraid Putin will kill me,' politician said weeks before being shot dead - Europe - World - The Independent

    This very in the open, horn blowing and blazon murder that's drawing criticism and condemnation has zero benefit for Putin and much benefit for Western narrative.
    In instances such as this Putin doesn't care about the Western narrative only the domestic one as his earlier murders clearly illustrate

    Your cheap play to this obvious fact demonstrates both how weak and disingenuous, and desperate I'll add, that you are.
    I've let the linked list of his earlier murders speak for itself. I'm happy to let other more objective posters draw their own conclusions from it.
    Last edited by flogger; 03-03-15 at 12:05 PM.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Well, at least you acknowledge that there are more objective posters than yourself. Laughable that you push this narrative you know to be false. Typical of your cheap way out. You change nothing though, and it will not have the desired effect in the end.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #135
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,290

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Well, at least you acknowledge that there are more objective posters than yourself. Laughable that you push this narrative you know to be false. Typical of your cheap way out. You change nothing though, and it will not have the desired effect in the end.
    I'm happy to let the narrative backed by linked historical context speak for itself

  6. #136
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You may deny the Western benefit of a culpable Putin all you like.
    Denying or accepting a position depends on the evidence that support it. Present evidence that the "West" benefits from culpable Putin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The motivation doesn't have to be recognized by you.
    Nor anyone else in the current opinionated format.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And we is myself and all those that find it obvious that there's no upside for Putin in this.
    Which are?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Anyone that disagrees with Mr. DDD is a troll. You should ignore trolls you know.
    It is an option. I like challenging their unsupported opinions instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  7. #137
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Denying or accepting a position depends on the evidence that support it. Present evidence that the "West" benefits from culpable Putin.



    Nor anyone else in the current opinionated format.



    Which are?



    It is an option. I like challenging their unsupported opinions instead.
    You mean to say that while the West is actively working to destabilize Russia, the benefits of Putin being blamed for the murder of Boris escapes you. How can I work with that?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #138
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,290

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You mean to say that while the West is actively working to destabilize Russia, the benefits of Putin being blamed for the murder of Boris escapes you. How can I work with that?
    Your viewpoints are so extreme you sound more like a paid Kremlin posterbot put here to help disinform and destabilize the West frankly.

  9. #139
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Your viewpoints are so extreme you sound more like a paid Kremlin posterbot put here to help disinform and destabilize the West frankly.
    You really do think there's power and authority at your fingertips, hahahahahahahahahaha, how funny.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #140
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,290

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You really do think there's power and authority at your fingertips, hahahahahahahahahaha, how funny.
    No just the ability to make an observation and then comment on it.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •