Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 169

Thread: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

  1. #121
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Every theory advanced is an opinion, and everyone believes theirs is correct. So stop acting unique, you and yours are not.
    No, an advanced proposal without evidence is just an opinion. Those are very easily refuted.

    For instance your position is that Russia = USA/EU/Ukraine in motivation and capability to kill this person. Provide the evidence that the two are equal?

    If no evidence then the response is this easily refuted:

    No, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  2. #122
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Really ? Its never stopped him in the past. What makes this high profile killing any different from all the others ?

    https://larussophobe.wordpress.com/putinmurders/
    The idiocy of people believing that Putin would sabotage himself. Putin is amongst the most capable of world figures of executing such a crime. His fingerprints are not on this. And only patronizing Westerners can twist themselves into believing that they are, such is the lust for legitimacy in the campaign against Putin/Russia.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #123
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    No, an advanced proposal without evidence is just an opinion. Those are very easily refuted.

    For instance your position is that Russia = USA/EU/Ukraine in motivation and capability to kill this person. Provide the evidence that the two are equal?

    If no evidence then the response is this easily refuted:

    No, period.
    The two most certainly are equal in motivation, and capability. We don't need for you to understand that. It doesn't matter.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Putin condemned the murder and said it may have been a contract killing, Russian news agencies quoted his spokesman as saying.
    He said Putin had been quickly informed of the killing and that the president had expressed his condolences and ordered the security agencies to investigate.

    Boris Nemtsov, Russian opposition leader, shot dead in Moscow - World - CBC News

    Right...because if Putin had him killed, Putin would go on TV and admit he committed a political assassination...

  5. #125
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The two most certainly are equal in motivation, and capability.
    Provide evidence to support this opinion. Otherwise: No, they are not, period.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    We don't need for you to understand that.
    We? Who is we? You and who else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It doesn't matter.
    Your posts do not matter because they are mere trollish opinions that cannot be supported with evidence?

    To this I agree. Hope we are on the same page though?
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  6. #126
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The idiocy of people believing that Putin would sabotage himself. Putin is amongst the most capable of world figures of executing such a crime. His fingerprints are not on this. And only patronizing Westerners can twist themselves into believing that they are, such is the lust for legitimacy in the campaign against Putin/Russia.
    Just because a leader is more ruthless than others in pursuit of an agenda does not make him more capable and you were linked evidence of that ruthlessness. Those 'Patronizing Westerners' have nothing to do with it and Putin doesn't care what anyone thinks of his murderous actions as past examples show

  7. #127
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Right...because if Putin had him killed, Putin would go on TV and admit he committed a political assassination...
    Not exactly. But it's quite laughable that you can't see how this act would be a liability to Putin. An illogical assertion. And you're ignoring the tremendous benefit to the Western powers if such a crime could be blamed on him. You have good company.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #128
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Just because a leader is more ruthless than others in pursuit of an agenda does not make him more capable and you were linked evidence of that ruthlessness. Those 'Patronizing Westerners' have nothing to do with it and Putin doesn't care what anyone thinks of his murderous actions as past examples show
    We're talking about this crime. The murder of Boris, which is idiocy to blame on Putin. There's no advantage for Putin in this, and much to loose. You have no evidence of Putin's involvement, and cannot provide motive that would warrant the price. So, your argument is a fail.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #129
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Provide evidence to support this opinion. Otherwise: No, they are not, period.



    We? Who is we? You and who else?



    Your posts do not matter because they are mere trollish opinions that cannot be supported with evidence?

    To this I agree. Hope we are on the same page though?
    You may deny the Western benefit of a culpable Putin all you like. The motivation doesn't have to be recognized by you. And we is myself and all those that find it obvious that there's no upside for Putin in this. Anyone that disagrees with Mr. DDD is a troll. You should ignore trolls you know.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Russian Opposition Leader Shot Dead in Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Not exactly. But it's quite laughable that you can't see how this act would be a liability to Putin. An illogical assertion. And you're ignoring the tremendous benefit to the Western powers if such a crime could be blamed on him. You have good company.
    You think it's laughable that Putin had nothing to do with it?

    Lol, you're right, that is hilarious. Kind of like the North Korean Chief of Staff that disapproved with Kim Jung Un when he took power. He magically wound up dead.

    But wait, it couldn't have been Kim Jung Un, because that would be a liability...

    lol

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •