Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks......

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks......

    Now 3 more supporters for ISIS.....busted and disgusted in the US of A. This time up out of New York. What say ye?


    Three men were charged on Wednesday with conspiring to support Islamic State, U.S. authorities announced. The two men also had expressed a willingness to carry out attacks on U.S. soil on behalf of Islamic State, according to the criminal complaint.

    All three men live in Brooklyn. Defense lawyers for the three men could not immediately be identified.....snip~

    U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks

  2. #2
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,307

    Re: U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Now 3 more supporters for ISIS.....busted and disgusted in the US of A. This time up out of New York. What say ye?


    Three men were charged on Wednesday with conspiring to support Islamic State, U.S. authorities announced. The two men also had expressed a willingness to carry out attacks on U.S. soil on behalf of Islamic State, according to the criminal complaint.

    All three men live in Brooklyn. Defense lawyers for the three men could not immediately be identified.....snip~

    U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks
    Have you looked at the American soldier that has asked for asylum in Germany? Andre Sheperd deserted to avoid a turn in Iraq. The EuGh (European High Court) will decide tomorrow.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks....

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Have you looked at the American soldier that has asked for asylum in Germany? Andre Sheperd deserted to avoid a turn in Iraq. The EuGh (European High Court) will decide tomorrow.


    Heya Jog. They caught Bosnian US citizens supporting ISIS and now these 3 out of New York. The Bosnian were spread across 3 states. You can see where it will be leading to.....eventually.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Glen Contrarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bernie to the left of me, Hillary to the right, here I am...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    15,506

    Re: U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Now 3 more supporters for ISIS.....busted and disgusted in the US of A. This time up out of New York. What say ye?


    Three men were charged on Wednesday with conspiring to support Islamic State, U.S. authorities announced. The two men also had expressed a willingness to carry out attacks on U.S. soil on behalf of Islamic State, according to the criminal complaint.

    All three men live in Brooklyn. Defense lawyers for the three men could not immediately be identified.....snip~

    U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks
    Three men?

    No offense, MMC, but you know that's not even a drop in the bucket. Yeah, three capable men can do a lot of damage with enough funding and opportunity, and we much of course be vigilant about the possibility of such threats...but when such reports are used to spread fear and alarm among the populace, such is doing more harm than good - it becomes a recruiting tool for the terrorists: "See how afraid they are just of three of our faithful?"

    Yeah, be vigilant and be proactive...but remember that it's just three guys. Despite all the damage that three guys can certainly do, in the big picture, they're just small stuff...and we shouldn't sweat the small stuff overmuch.
    To do evil, a human being must first of all believe that what hes doing is good" - Solzhenitsyn

    "...with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." - Donald Trump

  5. #5
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,064

    Re: U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks....

    Get a rope.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks....

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    Three men?

    No offense, MMC, but you know that's not even a drop in the bucket. Yeah, three capable men can do a lot of damage with enough funding and opportunity, and we much of course be vigilant about the possibility of such threats...but when such reports are used to spread fear and alarm among the populace, such is doing more harm than good - it becomes a recruiting tool for the terrorists: "See how afraid they are just of three of our faithful?"

    Yeah, be vigilant and be proactive...but remember that it's just three guys. Despite all the damage that three guys can certainly do, in the big picture, they're just small stuff...and we shouldn't sweat the small stuff overmuch.


    Well Glen. This is whats been brought out into the open. Besides the Bosnians and their Support. Its not surprising that others will be found here in the US. The main point is getting to them before they attempt something.

    Besides.....you should be given BO's Team some props for being on the J.O.B. with this issue.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: U.S. charges three with conspiring to support Islamic State, planning attacks....

    Where are all the false flaggers?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •