Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 458

Thread: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    that seems like a dodge. which global conflicts do you want us fully involved in, what is the timeline, and how much more are you willing to pay in taxes?
    I want ISIS ****ing dead. I want a commitment on the war on terror as a whole, and I want to do what it takes to stop Russian expansion.

    We need to be able to fight our two biggest conventional threats-Russia and China, at any one time, as well as a force capable of low intensity anti-terror ops.

    The left would rather spend that on food stamps-thats not good enough.

  2. #112
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,091

    Re: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    Look what's happening in the world now that the US has rescinded its leadership role. Just FYI, leading from behind isn't leading.
    so how would you change it? which conflicts would you choose for us to be fully involved in? and how much would you be willing to pay to maintain a constant state of war?

  3. #113
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You just described every govt employee there guy.

    I love hearing a tax-loving lefty suddenly lament taxes.
    I just explained to you what a "handout" is, and how that benefits even military personnel are "handouts"..


    Why is it you love big govt till it comes to the military?
    I also never said that...


  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I just explained to you what a "handout" is, and how that benefits even military personnel are "handouts"..


    I also never said that...
    I just explained that the military earned it. Welfare queens not so much.

  5. #115
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,091

    Re: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I want ISIS ****ing dead. I want a commitment on the war on terror as a whole, and I want to do what it takes to stop Russian expansion.

    We need to be able to fight our two biggest conventional threats-Russia and China, at any one time, as well as a force capable of low intensity anti-terror ops.

    The left would rather spend that on food stamps-thats not good enough.
    so, you support a new war in the Middle East, a proxy war with Russia in Ukraine, and possibly China. what does that look like? how should we change our tax structure in order to fund a three front war? can we do that just by defunding food stamps?

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    so, you support a new war in the Middle East, a proxy war with Russia in Ukraine, and possibly China. what does that look like? how should we change our tax structure in order to fund a three front war? can we do that just by defunding food stamps?
    What new war? We already ARE at war with ISIS, the war on terror never ended-and we already ARE in a proxy war with Russia, or just a step below.
    Stop appeasing our enemies and adversaries and grow a pair.

    Our military has been diminished under this potus, and we are spending record amounts on handouts for Americans that should be working-thats what made us great.

    Expect a real POTUS to rectify this, as you tremble before Putin.

  7. #117
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,091

    Re: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    What new war? We already ARE at war with ISIS, the war on terror never ended-and we already ARE in a proxy war with Russia, or just a step below.
    Stop appeasing our enemies and adversaries and grow a pair.

    Our military has been diminished under this potus, and we are spending record amounts on handouts for Americans that should be working-thats what made us great.

    Expect a real POTUS to rectify this, as you tremble before Putin.
    ok. so tell me how much in taxes you are willing to pay for an all out war on three fronts. what does that look like? how long will we be an occupying force in these regions?

  8. #118
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I just explained that the military earned it.
    No. You stated they "earned it". Then you falsely accused me of "loving big govt till it comes to the military".

    Welfare queens not so much.
    What kind of "handouts"? When are you going to return your "handouts"?


  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    ok. so tell me how much in taxes you are willing to pay for an all out war on three fronts. what does that look like? how long will we be an occupying force in these regions?
    If we ever get into an actual war on 3 fronts, every American is going to be paying for it-and the world will likely be at war.
    Entitlement spending (the lefts favorite) will be first on the chopping block.

  10. #120
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: US, NATO Troops Parade Near Russian Border in Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    so how would you change it? which conflicts would you choose for us to be fully involved in? and how much would you be willing to pay to maintain a constant state of war?
    US isolationism regarding terrorism is getting a lot of people in the ME killed, Hitleresque. The Arab Spring ensured that success.

    What would I do? Elect a president that understands and accepts the US role in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •