Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 199

Thread: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times[W:158]

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    That alone does not imply a criminal or racist act by the cops-im asking you to provide evidence of any foul play-can you provide it?

  2. #82
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you cannot tell anything merely by the number of rounds alone
    It escalated from the use of a taser to several cops shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times. CPD states McDonald died of a chest wound. Cook County Med Examiner says "multiple gun shot wounds." Then the autopsy report comes out.

    It's an egregious abuse of state power.

  3. #83
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,539

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    I dig how all of the authoritarian gun grabbers are blindly defending the actions of the police when this is still under investigation and the dashboard cam hasn't been released yet. If the autopsy showed that a squad car ran over his body after he was dead, they'd defend that too.

  4. #84
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    That alone does not imply a criminal or racist act by the cops-im asking you to provide evidence of any foul play-can you provide it?
    No indictments. No trial. Yet.

    Not sure why you are commanding evidence when you have none of your own.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    He was dead by the 5th shot. Don't read the autopsy report though.
    What do you base that on?

    The wound numbers in the autopsy are not sequential or numbered based on lethality-so do tell how you know this?

    BTW Im a Paramedic who has been to numerous police shootings-the cops didn't stop to check if he was dead and even if they had-they aren't experts.

    So please do tell how you know this.

  6. #86
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    It escalated from the use of a taser to several cops shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times. CPD states McDonald died of a chest wound. Cook County Med Examiner says "multiple gun shot wounds." Then the autopsy report comes out.

    It's an egregious abuse of state power.
    maybe so, maybe not



  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    It escalated from the use of a taser to several cops shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times. CPD states McDonald died of a chest wound. Cook County Med Examiner says "multiple gun shot wounds." Then the autopsy report comes out.

    It's an egregious abuse of state power.
    The chest wound took time to be fatal, it was through one lung causing a minor hemothorax. Im telling you.

    And we dont know when that shot occurred. Judging by the hematomas and subdural bleed, his heart was pumping for a time afterwords.

  8. #88
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I dont even know who Jason L. Riley is, and AA is the term used in the medical field as shorthand for African American. As for who gathered the stats, you can ask the Wall Street Journal.

    What else you got?
    He wrote the article you posted. It's Riley's interpretation of the statistics. And the WSJ didn't do the study and it's subscriber only so the nebulous "stats" you posted are just that.

    I know what you got by way of statistics. nottadamthing.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I dig how all of the authoritarian gun grabbers are blindly defending the actions of the police when this is still under investigation and the dashboard cam hasn't been released yet. If the autopsy showed that a squad car ran over his body after he was dead, they'd defend that too.
    Last I saw, it was YOU saying the number of shots was excessive-why? Because you say so.

    Im not blindly defending anything, but most of the shots were non-fatal, and the rest would have taken time. The cops tried a taser, and this 17 year old had not only slashed the cops car tires but had also refused to stop after a taser was used.

    Those facts dont really fit the narrative that you are trying to apply.

  10. #90
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The chest wound took time to be fatal, it was through one lung causing a minor hemothorax. Im telling you.

    And we dont know when that shot occurred. Judging by the hematomas and subdural bleed, his heart was pumping for a time afterwords.
    He was shot twice in the chest. And unless you have the link to the autopsy substantiating any of the above it'd be great if you'd post it and it didn't require a subscription.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •