Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 199

Thread: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times[W:158]

  1. #161
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    First of all its not, I was able to go to the article, read through it, and post the stats I did-im not a subscriber. I have no idea why you can't. Second, additional stats from other sources have been cited in this thread, they were actually worse than mine.
    So you have nothing. Got it.

    PS - This is posting a link to the autopsy report: Autopsy of Laquan McDonald

    Autopsy of Laquan McDonald

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    So you have nothing. Got it.

    PS - This is posting a link to the autopsy report: Autopsy of Laquan McDonald

    Autopsy of Laquan McDonald
    I already posted that. And if you read the wound paths and associated trauma you will see that only 3 of the shots could have been fatal, and none immediately so.

    This is why you can't simply look at the number of times someone is shot as evidence of anything let alone "overkill".

  3. #163
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,001

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Not all homicides, but most. BTW in medicine a suicide is considered a homicide.
    Well they dont know it's a suicide until it's investigated, starting with the autopsy, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #164
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You dont have enough background knowledge to even know what you dont know.
    The heart (and arteries) pump blood-pressure is required for blood to flow. The fact that blood accumulated where it did (around the lung/brain) can only happen if the heart pumped it there. Dead people dont bleed, rather blood is forced towards the ground via gravity.
    Verbose. What I asked for was the specific page upon which it was determined when Laquan McDonald died. We get it. You know a lot. As evidenced by the post count and extensive medical background. You seem to have a lot of free time for a med student. Who knew the heart pumped blood, "dead people don't bleed", and blood obeys the law of gravity?!

    Looking for a little evidence to support all of the priggish platitudes. You haven't read the autopsy report and it's okay.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Well they dont know it's a suicide until it's investigated, starting with the autopsy, right?
    Depends, but a suicide is still caused by the actions of man. Sometimes its exceedingly difficult, one of my autopsies was a woman who decided to make it look like an accident while jogging to get the insurance money for her kids. Thing is, you can hear a train coming even with headphones on, and thats what got it ruled as a suicide-that and the fact that she never went jogging before.

    The pathologist does not have all the info when these are done, thats a good thing to keep things objective.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    Verbose. What I asked for was the specific page upon which it was determined when Laquan McDonald died. We get it. You know a lot. As evidenced by the post count and extensive medical background. You seem to have a lot of free time for a med student. Who knew the heart pumped blood, "dead people don't bleed", and blood obeys the law of gravity?!

    Looking for a little evidence to support all of the priggish platitudes. You haven't read the autopsy report and it's okay.
    You wont find it because it does not exist. That can't be determined, all we know is what injuries would have been lethal, and that his heart was beating long enough to allow blood to accumulate. Time of death can sometimes be determined by temp, but thats not typically done when there were cops on scene-no need.

  7. #167
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I already posted that. And if you read the wound paths and associated trauma you will see that only 3 of the shots could have been fatal, and none immediately so.

    This is why you can't simply look at the number of times someone is shot as evidence of anything let alone "overkill".
    Which post number in this thread, I missed it? And while you're at it hook me up with the specific page, picture (anything.) to which you infer the following "And if you read the wound paths and associated trauma you will see that only 3 of the shots could have been fatal, and none immediately so."

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    Which post number in this thread, I missed it? And while you're at it hook me up with the specific page, picture (anything.) to which you infer the following "And if you read the wound paths and associated trauma you will see that only 3 of the shots could have been fatal, and none immediately so."
    Its already posted in this thread-you can go find it.

  9. #169
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Racist much?
    Play the race card much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  10. #170
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You wont find it because it does not exist. That can't be determined, all we know is what injuries would have been lethal, and that his heart was beating long enough to allow blood to accumulate.
    If there is no way of determining which specific shot was the fatal shot, how is it possible to discern whether it was the 5th or 12th?

    How many "lethal" combinations of injuries are there when the dead guy has 16 bullet holes in him?

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •