Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 199

Thread: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times[W:158]

  1. #91
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    He was shot twice in the chest. And unless you have the link to the autopsy substantiating any of the above it'd be great if you'd post it and it didn't require a subscription.
    How fast do you think those cops could get off say 20 shots



  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    No indictments. No trial. Yet.

    Not sure why you are commanding evidence when you have none of your own.
    I provided the autopsy report. Thats objective evidence-YOU want this to fit your narrative (racist cops killing black kids with impunity).

    Whats going to happen (barring unknown evidence) is the al sharpton's will moan, perhaps there will be some rioting, and an investigation will be quietly conducted.

    BTW, george zimmerman was just investigated yet again, and it was quietly dropped.

  3. #93
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    What do you base that on?

    The wound numbers in the autopsy are not sequential or numbered based on lethality-so do tell how you know this?

    BTW Im a Paramedic who has been to numerous police shootings-the cops didn't stop to check if he was dead and even if they had-they aren't experts.

    So please do tell how you know this.
    How do you know he was not dead?

  4. #94
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I provided the autopsy report. Thats objective evidence-YOU want this to fit your narrative (racist cops killing black kids with impunity).

    Whats going to happen (barring unknown evidence) is the al sharpton's will moan, perhaps there will be some rioting, and an investigation will be quietly conducted.

    BTW, george zimmerman was just investigated yet again, and it was quietly dropped.
    No. You did not provide any autopsy report. There was an autopsy report but you didn't provide it, only your opinion.

    Al Sharpton and George Zimmerman? This is starting to get a little to Fox news for me.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    He wrote the article you posted. It's Riley's interpretation of the statistics. And the WSJ didn't do the study and it's subscriber only so the nebulous "stats" you posted are just that.

    I know what you got by way of statistics. nottadamthing.
    Its not subscriber only, several articles can be read there. If you are disputing the stats, kindly provide your evidence.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    He was shot twice in the chest. And unless you have the link to the autopsy substantiating any of the above it'd be great if you'd post it and it didn't require a subscription.
    I already posted it in this thread. Try to keep up.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    How do you know he was not dead?
    Because his heart was beating. Thats how blood accumulated in his plural space and subdural space.

    Like I said, I have a medical background.

    You on the other hand, have not demonstrated how you somehow know that he was dead by the 5th shot. Im interested because theres no way anyone there could have known that.

  8. #98
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Its not subscriber only, several articles can be read there. If you are disputing the stats, kindly provide your evidence.
    uhmmmmmmm

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frantz Fanon View Post
    No. You did not provide any autopsy report. There was an autopsy report but you didn't provide it, only your opinion.

    Al Sharpton and George Zimmerman? This is starting to get a little to Fox news for me.
    You are mistaken, I did indeed provide the autopsy report. Why would you double down on that when you could easily review my posts in this thread and see that I in fact have?

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Report: Chicago police shoot teen 16 times

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    uhmmmmmmm
    Insightful post.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •