Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 530

Thread: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218, 239]

  1. #421
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    I don't know if he should have come without our president's "permission" or not. I do know Obama(when compared to every other president in the last 50 years) has been the least supportive of Israel. no question about that. I don't think liberals want Netanyahu to come here to make that point even more glaring.

    It is beyond question that Israel has showed incredible restraint in dealing with it's enemies up to this point. Imagine if the United States had Syria....SYRIA!!!.....as a neighbor. The place would be a smoking hole in the earth by now. So I always give Israel the benefit of the doubt when it comes to how they handle threats.
    It is not just that Obama has been treating Israel shabbily, it's his support or acceptance of Islamic groups who want to see the removal of Jews from the Middle East.

    Surely his release of terrorists, his removal of troops from Iraq and his closeness with members of the Muslim Brotherhood should raise some red flags among the American people but, apart from a few who are paying serious attention and willing to look at the facts, its just business as usual. That speech the CIA director gave in Arabic on the beauty of Islam - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

  2. #422
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Obama and his left are the scum of the earth..every day they show their vileness..
    That's been their history.

  3. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    For the record, I was responding to a question along the lines of 'why should Bibi care what democrats/obama think.' That reason is obviously POTUS conducts FP, and if Bibi goes over the head of POTUS, he'll need democratic support to do so.

    The 6 year record of Obama's FP in the ME and the mostly secret Iranian negotiations are simply an entirely different topic.
    No, it's really all the same topic because everyone in the region is effected by Barrack Obama's policies toward Israel and the muslims who want to destroy it.

    What do you mean by "if Bibi goes over the head of POTUS"? Why, at this point, should anyone be concerned with Barrack Obama? The issues are just too great to be left in the hands of a Community Organizer.

  4. #424
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,322

    Re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, it's really all the same topic because everyone in the region is effected by Barrack Obama's policies toward Israel and the muslims who want to destroy it.

    What do you mean by "if Bibi goes over the head of POTUS"? Why, at this point, should anyone be concerned with Barrack Obama? The issues are just too great to be left in the hands of a Community Organizer.
    Until January 2017, he's POTUS and Commander in Chief and the Executive branch has been tasked to conduct foreign policy on behalf of the U.S.A.

  5. #425
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Until January 2017, he's POTUS and Commander in Chief and the Executive branch has been tasked to conduct foreign policy on behalf of the U.S.A.
    A remarkable insight!! You now have a stock answer for any political debate which may arise, national or international.

  6. #426
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,322

    Re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    A remarkable insight!! You now have a stock answer for any political debate which may arise, national or international.
    Ask a silly question..... You say the issues are too important to be left in Obama's hands, but they ARE IN HIS HANDS, at least in part. It's how our system works. Not sure what else to say.

  7. #427
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,653

    Re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Because why? Because Obama is the head of state and is the person conducting foreign policy on behalf of the U.S., and Israel needs the U.S. and therefore Obama in their corner. The other option is 2/3 of the Congress.
    It is Israel's existence that is in jeopardy if out idiot president's deal with Iran goes through.

  8. #428
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,653

    Re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    We're gonna win!

    It's like a high school football game. The cheerleaders have to keep spirits high even when its a 6 - 0 hockey game with two minutes left.

    Check back to last November, right up till election day "Obama will gain in the Senate and get back the house!'

    Has anyone asked these predictors exactly HOW Obama's democrats or any of them, will win it all back?

    Who will be the one to run against the Republicans with Obama's record of disaster? Hillary?

    Yeah, we will have Obama around for two years....and so will the American people. And by the time the Dems go looking for a sacrificial lamb, the Republicans will have a truckload of job creating bills that have been vetoed by the man who has "enemies".
    And hopefully a viable GOP nominee for president...such as Scott Walker.

  9. #429
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,653

    Re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Name one person in the GOP who has a reasonable chance to win in 2016.

    BTW: Obamacare, AKA the Affordable Care Act, is still in business despite numerous failed attempts by the GOP to do away with it.




    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

    Scott Walker.

  10. #430
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    01-11-18 @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    The "Majority of American's" especially those under age 30 don't even know who the VP is, so there's that..


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •