Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 530

Thread: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218, 239]

  1. #31
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    I suggest you re-READ that.

    they added MORE AA samples afterwards, so they could later seek trends in racial groups. It has nothing to do with the initial sample of 1027.

    This should be obvious to you. 733+309=1042, not 1027.
    Oh gee, fifteen more people, one third of them still AA. That makes a world of difference. Oy vey. The point is, this poll is in no way indicative of "a majority of Americans". But you knew that when you posted this drivel.

  2. #32
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Oh gee, fifteen more people, one third of them still AA. That makes a world of difference. Oy vey. The point is, this poll is in no way indicative of "a majority of Americans". But you knew that when you posted this drivel.
    swing and a miss again.

    they initially surveyed 1027 people, some % of them were AA. They then wanted to see if AA vs "white" had similar opinions as groups. They didn't have enough AA initially to be statistically accurate. They added a lot more AA to do so.

    There were not 309, or anything close to it, AA in the initial survey.
    They conducted 172 extra interviews. That means there were 137 AA's in the initial survey. Seems perfectly acceptable. (pg 3 of the pdf)


    Getting to the point, why did "independents" poll similarly to the "lwnjs" ?





    Finally, please READ before wasting my time in the future.
    Last edited by SlevinKelevra; 02-22-15 at 11:53 AM.

  3. #33
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite - CNN.com

    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/im...ahu%5B1%5D.pdf



    interesting on its own



    perhaps even more interesting.



    When looking at these two in concert,
    Are we finally seeing a shift in the general populace with respect to our policies with Israel?


    Still ashamed that Congress gave into Netanyahu's cheap election ploy.
    That's great! Think that will cause the trouble maker to stay home?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #34
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    swing and a miss again.

    they surveyed 1027 people, some % of them were AA. They then wanted to see if AA vs "white" had similar opinions as groups. They didn't have enough AA initially to be statistically accurate. They added a lot more AA to do so.

    There were not 309, or anything close to it, AA in the initial survey.


    Getting to the point, why did "independents" poll similarly to the "lwnjs" ?
    Because calling oneself an "independent" is a distinction without a difference. Again, what part of "it's a tiny sampling of Americans" do you not understand?

  5. #35
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That's great! Think that will cause the trouble maker to stay home?
    "The troublemaker"? Don't you mean, "teh Joo"?

  6. #36
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Because calling oneself an "independent" is a distinction without a difference. Again, what part of "it's a tiny sampling of Americans" do you not understand?
    What part of statistics and polling do you not understand?

  7. #37
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    What part of statistics and polling do you not understand?
    Says the person who thinks a tiny sampling of libs is indicative of "a majority of Americans".

  8. #38
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    swing and a miss again.

    they initially surveyed 1027 people, some % of them were AA. They then wanted to see if AA vs "white" had similar opinions as groups. They didn't have enough AA initially to be statistically accurate. They added a lot more AA to do so.

    There were not 309, or anything close to it, AA in the initial survey.
    They conducted 172 extra interviews. That means there were 137 AA's in the initial survey. Seems perfectly acceptable. (pg 3 of the pdf)


    Getting to the point, why did "independents" poll similarly to the "lwnjs" ?





    Finally, please READ before wasting my time in the future.
    He doesn't do that. And it's because reading is a LWNJ conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #39
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Says the person who thinks a tiny sampling of libs is indicative of "a majority of Americans".
    it wasn't a "tiny sampling of libs"

    smh

  10. #40
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    it wasn't a "tiny sampling of libs"

    smh
    Of course it was. You know it, I know it, CNN knows it.

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •