Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 530

Thread: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218, 239]

  1. #181
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    He's drunk the White House Kool Aid. He probably considers Hamas "largely secular".
    That's the WH's position??
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #182
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That's the WH's position??
    Actually that was the WH position on the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  3. #183
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Actually that was the WH position on the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Ok, I thought he asked me about Hamas. But yes, I agree with you that Obama supported the MB in Egypt and the overthrow of Mubarak. Something I've been hugely critical of as you well know. Your attempts to paint me a lefty, democratic supporter etc., are a failure.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #184
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Ok, I thought he asked me about Hamas. But yes, I agree with you that Obama supported the MB in Egypt and the overthrow of Mubarak. Something I've been hugely critical of as you well know. Your attempts to paint me a lefty, democratic supporter etc., are a failure.
    Yes, I was making a joke about the abject ineptitude of the WH that you seem to align with.

    Meanwhile the WH obviously doesn't think Hamas is a terrorist organization as it plans to start funding them.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  5. #185
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Yes, I was making a joke about the abject ineptitude of the WH that you seem to align with.

    Meanwhile the WH obviously doesn't think Hamas is a terrorist organization as it plans to start funding them.
    Which I am obviously against! So how exactly am I inline with the WH. And having opposed the WH's support of the MB in Egypt, how am I inline with the WH?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #186
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Which I am obviously against! So how exactly am I inline with the WH. And having opposed the WH's support of the MB in Egypt, how am I inline with the WH?
    You are not "obviously against". You are first and foremost a hater of Israel, so in that you are in line with our idiotic administration and it taints every opinion you have in the region.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  7. #187
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    You are not "obviously against". You are first and foremost a hater of Israel, so in that you are in line with our idiotic administration and it taints every opinion you have in the region.
    Wrong again j. I do hate the Jewish States oppression of the Palestinians. Do you think that David Cameron hates Israel because he has criticized their treatment of the Palestinians?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #188
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Wrong again j. I do hate the Jewish States oppression of the Palestinians. Do you think that David Cameron hates Israel because he has criticized their treatment of the Palestinians?
    Yeah, because I hear so little complaint about the real oppressors of "Palestinians": Other "Palestinians".

    You have to ignore a mountain abuse and terror by Palestinians ON Palestinians before you can see Israel as the source of Palestinian woes.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  9. #189
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Yeah, because I hear so little complaint about the real oppressors of "Palestinians": Other "Palestinians".

    You have to ignore a mountain abuse and terror by Palestinians ON Palestinians before you can see Israel as the source of Palestinian woes.
    Lol. I'm in company with David Cameron, ok j.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #190
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,835

    re: CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite [W:218]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Apparently.
    Because they went with an angle every sentient human understands was the original intent of going around the WH? Makes sense....

    I don't trust ANY news source. Nobody should. If their story revolves entirely around a source they don't produce then they are distributing hearsay. It might be interesting to contemplate as a possibility, but it isn't verified truth.
    The source was clearly identified as Boehner. The quotes around the words tell you this. Boehner's office distributed the talking points and the official statement.

    If you listen to hearsay I can see where you would get that impression. That you take the hearsay as gospel is your own hang-up.
    That you can't accept direct quotes from Boehner as direct quotes tells me how far you'll go to deny the obvious. Do your own Google search - the "hell no" section will work fine. That statement was made widely available to the press. The Guardian even quoted from it.

    The ONLY agreed on details of this exchange is the order in which they were done. The White House conveniently left out the part about the Israeli Ambassador calling to pass the invite by the White House. But then they would have to leave that out in order to make their tantrum reasonable for the gullible dopes that still give this lying sack of excrement White House the benefit of the doubt.
    What you're missing is EVERYONE recognizes that if the speaker (and Amb.) weren't snubbing the WH that the call to "pass the invite by the WH" would have happened at least days, maybe weeks before it was made public. Instead, the WH got the 'heads up' sometime in the morning, before 9:30am.

    I don't even really care that Boehner and the Ambassador snubbed Obama. What's incredible and insulting is now that it's become a problem for Netanyahu the parties are too cowardly to own their own actions and are asking us to believe that pee is rain falling.

Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •