Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 137 of 137

Thread: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

  1. #131
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Nope. Im glad he uses the drones and he has the stones to stand up to ISIS. I wish they would all be more selective and careful in their targets...sure. But when it comes to fighting the enemy...I'm all for it.

    And its good you replied...but face it. Until I brought it up...where have your vocal chords been?
    If you mean on Obama, mostly critical. About the only time you fundies support Obama is when he's killing people, even if it's innocent civilians.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #132
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    If you mean on Obama, mostly critical. About the only time you fundies support Obama is when he's killing people, even if it's innocent civilians.
    Its about the only time he deserves support. On the flip slide, you and people like you hit your knees, bob, and swallow no matter he feeds you. So...

  3. #133
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Its about the only time he deserves support. On the flip slide, you and people like you hit your knees, bob, and swallow no matter he feeds you. So...
    I'm more critical of Obama than you are. Can you post for me here what I support Obama on, next to what I oppose him on?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #134
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I'm more critical of Obama than you are. Can you post for me here what I support Obama on, next to what I oppose him on?
    Nope. Can you?

  5. #135
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Nope. Can you?
    Of course I can. But thanks for proving that you don't pay attention, and haven't a clue what my position is, and just blindly attack.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #136
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Of course I can. But thanks for proving that you don't pay attention, and haven't a clue what my position is, and just blindly attack.
    Your positions are quite clear. But yes...I have no interest in reading poorly drawn one frame comic strips with bad dialogue.

  7. #137
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Your positions are quite clear. But yes...I have no interest in reading poorly drawn one frame comic strips with bad dialogue.
    Where's the rebuttal.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •