Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 137

Thread: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

  1. #101
    Sage
    Lovebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,877

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Naive? How so?
    It is a warning due to a possible thread and to be taken seriously. Being aware doesn't mean we have to be overly afraid though.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug View Post
    It is a warning due to a possible thread and to be taken seriously. Being aware doesn't mean we have to be overly afraid though.
    And your correct. It does get hard to take serious though when its so continual, and we see it being used politically all the time. Considering actionable intelligence that was ignored pre 9/11, and the reports of other intelligence being "massaged" afterwards to advance agendas, it creates credibility problems that quite naturally produce attitudes like the Rev's.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #103
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,302

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    The timing is interesting to say the least considering the republican congress is considering holding their funding hostage.

    Just a coincidence? LOL
    It would suit me just fine if they completely eliminate this worthless agency along with the TSA.

  4. #104
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,376

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    No, I would say our government is full of fear mongering elitist ruling class jackasses trying to scare more sheep into giving up thier rights for "safety".



    Same with this "isis threats" to "attack us soil". it's a bunch of malarky at this time.

    Common sense indicates ISIS wants to amass power and land first, set up the caliphate before even considering to attack us on our soil. To do so would be thier end, and they know it.
    Because we have never been attacked on our own soil by Islamic terrorists.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  5. #105
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Not really a right wing group.
    Right, because Neo Nazi, anti-gubbamint, gun humping, white supremacy is soooo socialist. lol



    You missed the point, you want to broad brush your political enemy by the actions of the statistically nill. if you wanted to be consistent you would need to apply your logic across the board. The prejudiced and bigoted position is yours, not mine.,
    Hey, all I did was show you the facts.

  6. #106
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,718

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Right, because Neo Nazi, anti-gubbamint, gun humping, white supremacy is soooo socialist. lol


    If you choose to be ignorant, I can't really help you. Many white racist groups adopt a pro-environment, and collective positions in thier segragationist ideals.


    And one can hate this corporatist government, and be pro-gun without being racist.


    you do realize this right?


    Hey, all I did was show you the facts.

    Not really, you applied the same logic a racist does for hating other races.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #107
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    If you choose to be ignorant, I can't really help you. Many white racist groups adopt a pro-environment, and collective positions in thier segragationist ideals.

    And one can hate this corporatist government, and be pro-gun without being racist.


    you do realize this right?
    Of course I realize that. But you were so sure that blacks committed more domestic terrorism than whites. And when you were found wrong, you tried to take out on me. You do realize that, right?

    Not really, you applied the same logic a racist does for hating other races.
    Who brought up "black people" and tried to blame them for the increase in domestic terrorism? You did.

    We can drop the subject of racism anytime you say.

  8. #108
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,718

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Of course I realize that. But you were so sure that blacks committed more domestic terrorism than whites. And when you were found wrong, you tried to take out on me. You do realize that, right?

    You do realize I never said any such thing. You do realize it was simply an examply of your faulty and bigoted languange in regards to those you disagree with. you do realize this, yes?


    Who brought up "black people" and tried to blame them for the increase in domestic terrorism? You did.

    That's a lie, or you have serious comprehension issues.


    We can drop the subject of racism anytime you say.
    either way, I do not care.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #109
    User Frantz Fanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    03-09-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    69

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    It was just Bush...and it wasnt 'democrats'. The world intel agencies all knew that Saddam had WMDs. every one of them. The UN passed 17....count em...17 resolutions attempting to force compliance as to the whereabouts or disposition of the WMDs. There is no mystery as to whether or not they had them. The question is...where are they?
    They never existed. Some threat. Just because Americans by and large fell for the ruse (see Gulf of Tonkin Resolution for similar duping) does not mean it's so now or then.

  10. #110
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    You do realize I never said any such thing. You do realize it was simply an examply of your faulty and bigoted languange in regards to those you disagree with. you do realize this, yes?


    That's a lie, or you have serious comprehension issues.


    either way, I do not care.
    Lets see now, so far you've accused me of racism, bigotry, lying, and having comprehension issues. You do realize that I can quote you right?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    "christian identity" is basically a racist socalist group.


    and yeah, you have a couple of loons, I bet more black people commit crimes, maybe you want to have the fbi watch more black people.

    So much for taking personal responsibility, eh?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •