Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 286

Thread: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

  1. #201
    User Logan Linseisen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Greater Houston Area
    Last Seen
    05-30-15 @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

    I think it was idiotic to release a plan for an ISIS attack! But If we take the City we could use it as a base for possible other attacks.
    Logan L. Linseisen, member of the Modern Whig Party

  2. #202
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,803

    re: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Defense Secretary Panetta tells Senator Sessions that military gets ...
    ▶ 8:49
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovuWJQrwpIw
    Mar 9, 2012 - Uploaded by Key2LibertyJim
    Panetta: Obama Has Authority to Override Congress to Declare War - Duration: 9: 44. by ...


    Yeah, go watch this!!
    Holy smokes! That was fantastic. Go Sen. Sessions. Panetta said again and again that he would seek international legal authority(NATO or the UN) and might inform Congress but the only legal permission the US military needed as far as US is concerned is the President's, which is clearly wrong. He never expressed the military's responsibility to Congress and/or the American people. He refused to acknowledge that. Wow!

    Thanks.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  3. #203
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Holy smokes! That was fantastic. Go Sen. Sessions. Panetta said again and again that he would seek international legal authority(NATO or the UN) and might inform Congress but the only legal permission the US military needed as far as US is concerned is the President's, which is clearly wrong. He never expressed the military's responsibility to Congress and/or the American people. He refused to acknowledge that. Wow!

    Thanks.
    See, this is the kinda thing that blows my mind when I listen to people go on with there petty finger pointing partisan bull****. Our constitution is and has been under attack for a very long time. If people don't get a grip on this and start being American constitutional it's FIRST and D's, R's and I's second, were not going to need to give a damn about parties. To the constitution man!!!! Yeah Sessions grabs his throat and says, "that takes my breathe away"!!! And you're welcome.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #204
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    re: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The belief that giving ISIL a week or even a month's heads up will make any difference is absurd. What are they going to do? Ready up their tanks? Dust off their helicopters? Upgrade their nuclear arsenal?
    That's not a serious post, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #205
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    re: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    This is all about Obama to give himself cover to make the people believe he is actually going to do something other than drop a few grenades from a few planes that is not working. You know "I have a plan"
    The assault on Mosul probably won't even happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #206
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    re: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    The 2003 Iraq invasion wasn't exactly a secret, either.
    D-day was secret. Objectives, timelines, axes of advance, etc. were all secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #207
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    The pentagon is made up of liberals? Really? My God that was one of the dumbest partisan posts I've seen here.
    Links?

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I accept your acknowledgement of defeat. You made erroneous claims about what I said and then when called to validate them, you couldn't. There is nothing else for us to discuss here other than the fact that your narrative has fallen apart.
    No my narrative didn't fall apart.....throughout this entire thread. It basically showed #1 that you don't know what you are talking about. #2 it showed you were looking to play off some specific word or statement.....and finally #3 that you still carry BO's water.

    So that's where it stands. Whether you like it or not.

  9. #209
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,037

    re: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    No my narrative didn't fall apart.....throughout this entire thread. It basically showed #1 that you don't know what you are talking about. #2 it showed you were looking to play off some specific word or statement.....and finally #3 that you still carry BO's water.

    So that's where it stands. Whether you like it or not.
    The guy who couldn't prove a single claim he said I made I made is now claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about. That's rich. Considering you agreed that ISIL would be doing what I said they'd be doing anyways. Look, your narrative falls apart. If ISIL is half as dangerous as you say it is, they should have known that the US was going to attack and prepared accordingly. If they didn't, then they're not as bad as you say they are and telling them we're coming won't make a difference. Which is it?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: U.S. Announces Plan for Massive Counter-ISIS Attack [W:228]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The guy who couldn't prove a single claim he said I made I made is now claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about. That's rich. Considering you agreed that ISIL would be doing what I said they'd be doing anyways. Look, your narrative falls apart. If ISIL is half as dangerous as you say it is, they should have known that the US was going to attack and prepared accordingly. If they didn't, then they're not as bad as you say they are and telling them we're coming won't make a difference. Which is it?

    I proved you were mocking with this BS and didn't know what you are talking about. But you are free to ask those on the Right about how you did. See where you stand and all.

    But I think we already know. So that's where it is at.....no matter how many times you come back for more.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •