Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 843

Thread: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I don't disagree with any of that... which is why i say it's absurd to say he doesn't love the country.
    Is that a hope or is there evidence?

    We do know that while overseas he has often spoke of America's flaws, that his wife was never proud to be an American, that he leaned towards Marxism, and that he attended a Church for 20 years wherein the Reverend preached "God Damn America".

  2. #82
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Which still has nothing to do with Walker. Keep digging, it's fun to watch.
    Watching Walker squirm hasn't been without its tickle. He needs only do what others on the right have done, put some distance. The establishment GOPers don't want Walker, and Giuliani was a trip hazard.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Watching Walker squirm hasn't been without its tickle. He needs only do what others on the right have done, put some distance. The establishment GOPers don't want Walker, and Giuliani was a trip hazard.
    You watched Walker 'squirm'? Do you have a link to that squirming?

  4. #84
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    What a disgusting thing for someone like Guliani to say! I respected the man at one time. No more. I can't imagine the hate it takes for someone like Guliani to say this about his President. Falls right in line with "He's not one of us" notion that some on the right have pushed since he ran in 2008. To those who push this notion, we know what you really mean. How stupid do you think we are?

  5. #85
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyCountry View Post
    What a disgusting thing for someone like Guliani to say! I respected the man at one time. No more. I can't imagine the hate it takes for someone like Guliani to say this about his President. Falls right in line with "He's not one of us" notion that some on the right have pushed since he ran in 2008. To those who push this notion, we know what you really mean. How stupid do you think we are?
    Do you mean "we" or the average red state right wing voter?

  6. #86
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Giuliani was trying to be a lil creative w/the Obama = Muslum thing, but he screwed it up.

    Safest bet for GOP pols when talking to right wing Southern voters is to just mention gun rights.

    Guns always get red state right wing voters fired up.

  7. #87
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Do you mean "we" or the average red state right wing voter?
    I meant the American people in general. Some people actually like that kind of garbage. Some people find it disgusting. We all know though.

  8. #88
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Seems to me he's got no other office to run for so he can say any idiotic thing he wants. But Scott Walker was in the room, and he would like to be the next president, lol. Why people think they can say **** like this when they're in private meetings in a day when everyone has a phone with audio and video capabilities.
    If remaining silent would eliminate a person from being elected POTUS when someone says something really, really stupid, then how did Obama get elected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  9. #89
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyCountry View Post
    I meant the American people in general. Some people actually like that kind of garbage. Some people find it disgusting. We all know though.
    But the garbage still has to be clean.

  10. #90
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    But the garbage still has to be clean.
    I get it. They can't just say some of the things they think. Even if it's obvious.

Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •