Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 843

Thread: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

  1. #781
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    I would say you are the one who does not have a clue about that. Obama is an un-American communist who has had extensive associations over the years with other communists. He is also a damned disloyal liar.
    And I bet he kicks puppies and doesn't rewind his tapes before returning them to Blockbuster!
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #782
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,427

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I find it unusual that this 'story' has gotten so much attention. If there is anybody who used up their quota of fame its Rudy with his disastrous presidential bid making one bad campaign decision after another. Here was a guy who had opportunity served up to him on the proverbial silver platter and blew it and has nobody but himself to blame for it. I am rather surprised his remarks have gotten the traction that they have.
    Lack of other news stories maybe?

  3. #783
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,446

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

    I don't know what you are saying that only the left divides the world by race. Right wing pundits spend plenty of time pushing the "truth of minorities" that they dangerous, scary, commit more crimes, enjoy living in poverty and on food stamps, are lazy, drug addicts, etc.. The right wing is also pro racial profiling.

    And from talking to you personally, you think Affirmation Action is wrong and creates discrimination against the white man, but 1850's racial segregation is a matter of freedom for the white business owner.

    It's no wonder the GOP has a minority problem.



    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Yeah. Sure. Because the right wing doesn't divide the world by ideas, like the left wing world does. No, they divide the world by identity groups, unlike the left.


    I hear he's also shaved all his hair and gone bald. Clearly he's messaging the skinhead populace, trying to let them know with visual dog whistles that he's "one of them".

  4. #784
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,069

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I don't know what you are saying that only the left divides the world by race.
    Because that is a tendency of the left, and not of the right. We're not into the identity interest groups, we are into the ideological interest groups. The main blocks for Republicans to win over are cultural conservatives, foreign policy conservatives, and fiscal conservatives. The main blocks for Democrats to win over are blacks, women, hispanics, and labor unions. See how the first is a list dividing people by what they believe while the second is a list dividing people by their identity group?

    Right wing pundits spend plenty of time pushing the "truth of minorities" that they dangerous, scary, commit more crimes, enjoy living in poverty and on food stamps, are lazy, drug addicts, etc..
    This is incorrect, but it's easy for me to see how you would come to that conclusion, given your predilection in this area. The left wing idea that the conservatives believe that our current safety net/hammock fails my test because they are racist is similar to the conservative belief that Obama and the Left want to harm America - both are projecting their assumptions onto people who do not share them.

    Worth noting in this context, however, is that we understand you better than you understand us, and generally leftists understand conservatives very little.
    The right wing is also pro racial profiling.
    The right wing is pro successful law enforcement, and the left has screamed that this means they must be racist for decades.

    And from talking to you personally, you think Affirmation Action is wrong and creates discrimination against the white man
    And asians as well. It is no more right to discriminate against them as it is to discriminate against blacks as it is to discriminate against whites. Nor do I think that affirmative action (net) benefits blacks - there are loads of studies that point out that it's main effect is to put minority students into academic atmospheres where they are unable to excel, leaving them worse off than before. The main people that affirmative action seems to benefit are white liberals who want it to ease their conscience.

    but 1850's racial segregation is a matter of freedom for the white business owner.
    I think anyone in the private sector has the right to refuse to interact with anyone else - black, white, gay straight, or otherwise. If Frank Turek gets' fired for writing a book about his Christian belief system, well, that's his company's call. If an atheist wedding photographer doesn't want to take pictures of a hindu wedding, that's her call. If a Muslim doesn't want to sell guns to Jews, that's his call. If I don't want to work for Wal-Mart because I don't like their [fill-in-the-gap] policy, well, that's my call. If you choose not to shop at Target because you are deeply opposed to circles, well, that's your call. Government has to treat us all as equal, but part of the freedom to enter into commerce is the ability to pick and choose where we engage in it.

    It's no wonder the GOP has a minority problem.
    democrats are very good at lying to low-information members of those groups about how the big ole evil GOP is going to try to bring back slavery and the jim crow days. Conservatives are in an uneven contest in that debate simply because we are less familiar with and care less about the rhetoric of race.
    Last edited by cpwill; 02-26-15 at 10:41 PM.

  5. #785
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,930

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    And I bet he kicks puppies and doesn't rewind his tapes before returning them to Blockbuster!
    I gotta tell ya I can't bring myself to vote for the guy who doesn't rewind the video tapes.......

    Block buster? What's that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  6. #786
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    That's OK. They don't think you love America either.
    I’m not too worried about my love for America being judged by those who desire to fundamentally change America, because you can’t claim to truly love something, or someone, if you plan to change it/him/her into something/someone profoundly different than that which you claim to love.

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

  7. #787
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    and of course the right wing racist Teapublicans had nothing to do with that.
    The TEA party certainly played a role-and so scared Dear Leader that he sic'd the IRS on them.

    Nixonian politics, courtesy of hope and change.

  8. #788
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Let me guess...

    You positively love:

    Clarence Thomas
    Condoleeza Rice
    Herman Cain
    Dr. Ben Carson
    J.C. Watts
    Michael Steel
    Thomas Sowell

    etc, etc, etc.
    Lolz no doubt. He prefers to see blacks (and all people) kept on the democrat vote plantation.

  9. #789
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    The levels of attacks on the President are without precedent. When many started on the he is a Kenyan, it was all downhill from there.
    The Birther movement set the precedent for the present day attacks.
    Now not all Republicans are Birthers, anyone who thinks so is an idiot. But did the Republicans do enough to halt that stupidity? I will wait for an answer.
    Without precedent? In THIS thread, ive posted pics of the lefts comments and protests about Bush.

    Your memory may be a big foggy, but mine isn't.

    And heres some news-there are very legitimate reasons to attack Obama-RACE has nothing to do with it, stop hiding behind it.

  10. #790
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Correction - it didn't stop the clueless American people from electing him twice. I proudly don't count myself in that group.
    The gruberites.

Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •