Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 843

Thread: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

  1. #601
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    And yet you support a president who does just that...

    Curious.
    '
    You say you have to "acknowledge faults" before you can fix them. What faults has Obama created or do you still insist he is incapable of error?

    Seems to me the closest he ha ever come to admitting even being close to a mistake is "it seems, ah....ha, ha, shovel ready wasn't so shovel ready....ha, ha.

    The American voters denied him a majority in the house, and he did not change a thing, in fact upped the anti by deliberately antagonizing and now the country is facing two years of deadlock because he absolutely refuses to compromise or even negotiate....

    He has "acknowledged" nothing, and as all alcoholics [as you have cited] know that fixing anything involves acknowledging you own faults first....before you arrogantly and ignorantly force others to conform to your will
    Absolutely. I'd love to hear Kobies no doubt numerous examples of Obama "acknowledging" his errors.

  2. #602
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Obama doesn't like the vast majority of Americans - he holds them in disdain. The sheer volume of his lies is enough evidence of that by itself.
    This. The arrogance and lies are unforgivable. Im currently dreading what this statist freak is trying to do with "net neutrality".

  3. #603
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    And yet you support a president who does just that...

    Curious.
    '
    You say you have to "acknowledge faults" before you can fix them. What faults has Obama created or do you still insist he is incapable of error?

    Seems to me the closest he ha ever come to admitting even being close to a mistake is "it seems, ah....ha, ha, shovel ready wasn't so shovel ready....ha, ha.

    The American voters denied him a majority in the house, and he did not change a thing, in fact upped the anti by deliberately antagonizing and now the country is facing two years of deadlock because he absolutely refuses to compromise or even negotiate....

    He has "acknowledged" nothing, and as all alcoholics [as you have cited] know that fixing anything involves acknowledging you own faults first....before you arrogantly and ignorantly force others to conform to your will
    I wouldn't count on a response. It might take more than a 5 word sentence and he's not capable of that.

  4. #604
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    I wouldn't count on a response. It might take more than a 5 word sentence and he's not capable of that.
    I've got two words for ya.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #605
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    And yet you support a president who does just that...

    Curious.
    '
    You say you have to "acknowledge faults" before you can fix them. What faults has Obama created or do you still insist he is incapable of error?

    Seems to me the closest he ha ever come to admitting even being close to a mistake is "it seems, ah....ha, ha, shovel ready wasn't so shovel ready....ha, ha.

    The American voters denied him a majority in the house, and he did not change a thing, in fact upped the anti by deliberately antagonizing and now the country is facing two years of deadlock because he absolutely refuses to compromise or even negotiate....

    He has "acknowledged" nothing, and as all alcoholics [as you have cited] know that fixing anything involves acknowledging you own faults first....before you arrogantly and ignorantly force others to conform to your will
    I "support a president" who does what?

    Please link to where I've insisted Obama is "incapable of error." If you're going to dishonestly characterize my words to score cheap debate points, then I'm not going to bother with you again.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #606
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I've got two words for ya.
    I'm impressed.... you managed 6 words in that post.

    You're improving, but your reasoning still has a long way to go.

  7. #607
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,264

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    This. The arrogance and lies are unforgivable. Im currently dreading what this statist freak is trying to do with "net neutrality".
    Obama sees control and revenue. If you operate a business through a website, look out.

  8. #608
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    I'm impressed.... you managed 6 words in that post.

    You're improving, but your reasoning still has a long way to go.
    Do you have anything of value to add, for a change, or are you just going to take juvenile potshots all day?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #609
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Do you have anything of value to add, for a change, or are you just going to take juvenile potshots all day?
    Just following your lead.

    You're the one that brought the conversation down to grade school level.

    Here's a newsflash for you.

    One liners with no substance are not "anything of value".

  10. #610
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I've got two words for ya.
    "You're right"?

Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •