Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 843

Thread: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

  1. #541
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    haha.but he pretends as if USA isnt a globalist country but just a Saint that helps the other countries
    When did he pretend the US isn't a globalist county? Citation please.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #542
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,098

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    When did he pretend the US isn't a globalist county? Citation please.
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  3. #543
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    haha.but he pretends as if USA isnt a globalist country but just a Saint that helps the other countries
    Okay Dokey.

  4. #544
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So you have discovered world leaders who believed in WMD in Iraq who said they got their info from George Bush?

    That sounds just too stupid to be true so please supply some links.
    Hope you're not holding your breath waiting for an answer.

  5. #545
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    My "spin" is reality. Pick up a history book one of these days.
    There are lots of history books on this subject. Some of them expose this and some of them cover it up.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #546
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    I'm not following that far off topic, but I hope you are aware that most of the world believed Saddam had WMDs. In fact, they recently found a pretty big cache of hidden WMDs in Iraq.
    Nobody in the world believed that Saddam had a nuclear war head and the delivery system to produce a mushroom cloud over a US city. Except for scared Americans, which is all the decider needed.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #547
    Educator WallStreetVixen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York City/London
    Last Seen
    06-04-15 @ 11:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    715

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Nobody in the world believed that Saddam had a nuclear war head and the delivery system to produce a mushroom cloud over a US city. Except for scared Americans, which is all the decider needed.
    Most of the world believed Saddam had nuclear weapons, including intelligence agencies from my nation. The nuclear weapons was just a selling point to invade, which turned out to be false.

    Saddam's ties, endorsements and aid to terrorist was very real, on the other hand, which is why the possibility of him having the technology to develop nuclear weapons was one people could not ignore...

  8. #548
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetVixen View Post
    Most of the world believed Saddam had nuclear weapons, including intelligence agencies from my nation. The nuclear weapons was just a selling point to invade, which turned out to be false.

    Saddam's ties, endorsements and aid to terrorist was very real, on the other hand, which is why the possibility of him having the technology to develop nuclear weapons was one people could not ignore...
    France didn't believe that nonsense. And they got punked for it. To the bolded, yeah, always selling points for these damn wars.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #549
    Educator WallStreetVixen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York City/London
    Last Seen
    06-04-15 @ 11:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    715

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    France didn't believe that nonsense. And they got punked for it. To the bolded, yeah, always selling points for these damn wars.
    What France believed is not relevant. As for the selling point, part of this was due to actions taken by Saddam himself. The UN was given 12 years to find WMDs in Iraq. The UN Security Council Resolutions found that not only was in Iraq in breach of their disarmament obligations, Iraq was also given ample time to comply with said obligations. Iraq also failed to cooperate with UN and IAEA inspectors regarding nuclear material in the region. All this managed to do was arouse suspicion in the eyes of the UN, especially the United States. If Saddam had nothing to hide, he could have merely followed the UN resolutions he was legally obligated to comply to. He could have shown the world that the intelligence of WMDs was false. He didn't, and now his people are sharing the same fate as him.

    What a swell leader he was...

  10. #550
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetVixen View Post
    What France believed is not relevant. As for the selling point, part of this was due to actions taken by Saddam himself. The UN was given 12 years to find WMDs in Iraq. The UN Security Council Resolutions found that not only was in Iraq in breach of their disarmament obligations, Iraq was also given ample time to comply with said obligations. Iraq also failed to cooperate with UN and IAEA inspectors regarding nuclear material in the region. All this managed to do was arouse suspicion in the eyes of the UN, especially the United States. If Saddam had nothing to hide, he could have merely followed the UN resolutions he was legally obligated to comply to. He could have shown the world that the intelligence of WMDs was false. He didn't, and now his people are sharing the same fate as him.

    What a swell leader he was...
    Lol, how disingenuous of you. Nobody thought that Saddam was a swell leader. All the arguments you make above were laid out, and Americans weren't fully buying it, there was plenty of opposition, which warranted ratcheting up the hyperbole. Until we were hearing things like, "do we have to wait for the smoking gun in the form of a mushroom cloud over a US city"? There never was such smoking gun. With any of the chemical bio or nuclear systems he ever had before or after Gulf War 1, he had nothing, nor any delivery systems that threatened us as we were to be frightened by statements like the one quoted above.

    Tonight on 60 Minutes, Tyler Drumheller, the former chief of the CIA’s Europe division, revealed that in the fall of 2002, President Bush, Vice President Cheney, then-National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice and others were told by CIA Director George Tenet that Iraq’s foreign minister — who agreed to act as a spy for the United States — had reported that Iraq had no active weapons of mass destruction program.

    http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...-in-fall-2002/
    Last edited by Montecresto; 02-24-15 at 10:23 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •