Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 843

Thread: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

  1. #501
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:03 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,514
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I don't think it was overtly racist; however, I don't think it's plausibly deniable that the GOP has tried to portray Obama as some shadowy other who's just not like us, in part because of his unconventional upbringing.
    I don't know many people that would openly seek out a flamethrower racist and America hater as Obama has, and sit in that Church of Odd and be mentored by the scum. In fact, most people would run from that poison, and rightly so. Not Obama... like a fly to a halogen light... he went right at it, and circled that light for 20-years. A light that is close to another hunk of poison called Louis Farrakhan.

    I don't know many people with half a brain on a political path that would seek out and team up with a terrorist like Ayers.

    Alinsky. Communist. Obama sought him out as well.

    With just these, you draw a line back, and it connects to events in his youth.

    The only thing shady in all this is the press running cover, and people sticking their heads in the sand after 6-years.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #502
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I don't know many people that would openly seek out a flamethrower racist and America hater as Obama has, and sit in that Church of Odd and be mentored by the scum. In fact, most people would run from that poison, and rightly so. Not Obama... like a fly to a halogen light... he went right at it, and circled that light for 20-years. A light that is close to another hunk of poison called Louis Farrakhan.

    I don't know many people with half a brain on a political path that would seek out and team up with a terrorist like Ayers.

    Alinsky. Communist. Obama sought him out as well.

    With just these, you draw a line back, and it connects to events in his youth.

    The only thing shady in all this is the press running cover, and people sticking their heads in the sand after 6-years.
    Just like they ran cover for Bush when he wanted to attack a country that hadn't done anything to us.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #503
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:03 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,514
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    I see you have no rebuttal about Obama.
    Too late now. The Finns have a great saying... when the **** is in the pants, it's too late.
    With Obama it's too late. But we can hopefully stop him from further destruction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Just like they ran cover for Bush when he wanted to attack a country that hadn't done anything to us.
    More Lib ignorance on display.

    The press attacked Bush every chance they got. It was relentless, and political. They did everything to bring down a popular president.
    Today, that idiocy of which Obama had agreed with, has handcuffed Obama, and look at the ME now.

    Saddam lost a war and didn't disarm, as he agreed to do.
    During Clinton's years he sent Cohen to warn Americans what Anthrax and Sarin could do... in prep for war.
    All leading Dems were on record warning about Saddam.
    There were 17 UN Resolutions.
    Oil for Food program was a massive corruption scheme assisting Saddam
    There were terrosists in Iraq.

    After 911... we couldn't sit around.
    Bush went to the UN, and gave Saddam one last chance.

    Even Hans Blix stated Saddam was uncooperative, and playing games.

    In a closed society, you cannot know for sure what is going on... and at the same time we learned our intel on Iran was bad, as they had an 18-year nuke program.

    After all these years, Libs mouthing the idiocy like your post above illustrates a pretty deep seated ignorance and a severe lack of intellectual curiosity or integrity.
    Last edited by zimmer; 02-24-15 at 01:40 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #504
    Sage
    SenorXm/Sirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,739

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Much of the chaos in the ME is because of Bush and Chaney's war created a power vacuum. No sane person could be a fan of Saddam, but he did keep the lid on the religious fanatics. He's gone, as are other ME dictators, so that lid is off.

    We Americans, especially the conservatives and NeoCons, think every other country in the world can be another America. That all countries can be and want to be a melting pot and they will happily embrace democracy. That's a fallacy.But the MIC loves the Cheney's and the NeoCons and the lemmings who believe in that nonsense.
    Last edited by SenorXm/Sirius; 02-24-15 at 01:50 PM.

  5. #505
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I don't think it was overtly racist; however, I don't think it's plausibly deniable that the GOP has tried to portray Obama as some shadowy other who's just not like us, in part because of his unconventional upbringing.
    Saying something isn't overtly racist is simply a way of attempting to accuse another of racism in a manner that can't be disproven. All evidence to the contrary is (similar to conspiracy theories) "simply evidence of how covert it is".

    Obama was raised unconventionally - why would he love America? None of his influences have loved America, they have disdained America.

  6. #506
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It's common knowledge by now that FDR was provoking Japan, hoping for an overt strike. Again, you may think that's what he should have done, that's a different debate. Point is, it was deceptive, and led Americans to believe that we had been coasting along, minding our own business, when out of the blue, and for no reason at all, Japan attacked us. It wasn't true, but it worked, and Americans got squarely behind him.
    Japan attacked the US because we refused to aid their genocide throughout Asia and the Pacific, only in the warped minds of the most delusional anti-American propagandists could refusing to provide aid for genocide be labeled as a an act of war or the action of an aggressor state.

  7. #507
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    I'm with you here. When did candidate Obama every publically state that President GW Bush didn't love America?


    About 25 pages in and I still haven't seen a link that responds to the above accusation.

    Gill,

    You'll have to do better than falling back on the "it's common knowledge" defense. A link to a quote, please.
    Sorry, figured this was common knowledge to the people on this forum who tend to be knowledgeable of political happenings. Guess I was mistaken.

    Now, let’s recall candidate Obama railing against President Bush in 2008: “The way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents, number 43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.”
    See more at: Bozell & Graham Column: Obama, The Very Worst Deficit President

    And don't even attempt to claim that "unpatriotic" is not the same as "doesn't love America".

    That won't fly.

  8. #508
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I see you have no rebuttal about Obama.
    Too late now. The Finns have a great saying... when the **** is in the pants, it's too late.
    With Obama it's too late. But we can hopefully stop him from further destruction.



    More Lib ignorance on display.

    The press attacked Bush every chance they got. It was relentless, and political. They did everything to bring down a popular president.
    Today, that idiocy of which Obama had agreed with, has handcuffed Obama, and look at the ME now.

    Saddam lost a war and didn't disarm, as he agreed to do.
    During Clinton's years he sent Cohen to warn Americans what Anthrax and Sarin could do... in prep for war.
    All leading Dems were on record warning about Saddam.
    There were 17 UN Resolutions.
    Oil for Food program was a massive corruption scheme assisting Saddam
    There were terrosists in Iraq.

    After 911... we couldn't sit around.
    Bush went to the UN, and gave Saddam one last chance.

    Even Hans Blix stated Saddam was uncooperative, and playing games.

    In a closed society, you cannot know for sure what is going on... and at the same time we learned our intel on Iran was bad, as they had an 18-year nuke program.

    After all these years, Libs mouthing the idiocy like your post above illustrates a pretty deep seated ignorance and a severe lack of intellectual curiosity or integrity.
    There's no shortage of press attacking Obama either. It's just that in neither case does any of the press attack either for the real important stuff. The stuff that presidents do that diminish our safety, that seems to slip through the cracks.

    And I'd love to work with you on stopping Obama from further damaging us, and wished I'd of had your help when I was doing the same with Bush.
    Last edited by Montecresto; 02-24-15 at 02:39 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #509
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorXm/Sirius View Post
    Much of the chaos in the ME is because of Bush and Chaney's war created a power vacuum. No sane person could be a fan of Saddam, but he did keep the lid on the religious fanatics. He's gone, as are other ME dictators, so that lid is off.

    We Americans, especially the conservatives and NeoCons, think every other country in the world can be another America. That all countries can be and want to be a melting pot and they will happily embrace democracy. That's a fallacy.But the MIC loves the Cheney's and the NeoCons and the lemmings who believe in that nonsense.
    The 'power vacuum' was created when Barrack Obama pulled the troops from Iraq. Prior to that there was no power vacuum whatsoever.

  10. #510
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,213

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The 'power vacuum' was created when Barrack Obama pulled the troops from Iraq. Prior to that there was no power vacuum whatsoever.
    True, we should of just stayed in Iraq forever.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •