Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 843

Thread: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

  1. #31
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Interesting point. Be patient. Sometimes it takes 20 years or more.

    "... ' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme." - Jeremiah Wright as reported by ABC NEWS

    And sometimes it neeeever quite gets there.

    "Sen. Obama told the New York Times he was not at the church on the day of Rev. Wright's 9/11 sermon." - ABC NEWS
    Obama should have embraced the pastors remarks. He too took the pussy way out.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #32
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,295

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Obama should have embraced the pastors remarks. He too took the pussy way out.
    So he should have said he agreed.
    Then you and Rudy are in sync so what's the problem?
    IF SOMETHING EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, IT EXPLAINS NOTHING.

  3. #33
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Here's a quick quiz:
    1) Who promised to fundamentally transform the United States?
    ( ) Barack Obama
    ( ) Rudy Giuliani


    Short essay question for extra credit:
    Why would you want to fundamentally transform something you love?
    I love Blackie, my 1994 black on silver Chevrolet Z-71 pick-up. Two years ago I completely transformed it into my ranch truck, installing a flat bed on it with generator, compressor and a compound saw. I also put a three inch lift kit on it and 8-ply tires. I love it even more now!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #34
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    So he should have said he agreed.
    Then you and Rudy are in sync so what's the problem?
    I disagree that the pastors remarks mean that he doesn't love America, but that he wants America to stop mistreating its own citizens while masquerading as benevolent, and perfect as though god.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #35
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,295

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I love Blackie, my 1994 black on silver Chevrolet Z-71 pick-up. Two years ago I completely transformed it into my ranch truck, installing a flat bed on it with generator, compressor and a compound saw. I also put a three inch lift kit on it and 8-ply tires. I love it even more now!
    So now it's unrecognizable and that makes you love it more.

    Not relevant to the topic, but what do you do ... if you care say. That compound saw thing peaked my interest.
    IF SOMETHING EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, IT EXPLAINS NOTHING.

  6. #36
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,295

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I disagree that the pastors remarks mean that he doesn't love America, but that he wants
    America to stop mistreating its own citizens
    while masquerading as benevolent, and perfect as though god.
    At the risk of having 2 thread streams going, let me just say that Wright & Obama want to transform the USA into something it wasn't intended to be.
    IF SOMETHING EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, IT EXPLAINS NOTHING.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    So now it's unrecognizable and that makes you love it more.

    Not relevant to the topic, but what do you do ... if you care say. That compound saw thing peaked my interest.
    I have a ranch, and miles of fencing and outbuildings and the like, and the equipment I mounted is for maintenance of it. Or are you asking me what a compound (mitre) saw is used for? And no, everybody that has seen my ranch truck recognises it as the truck I've always had, albeit improved.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #38
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    At the risk of having 2 thread streams going, let me just say that Wright & Obama want to transform the USA into something it wasn't intended to be.
    Not sure what you mean there bubba, and don't want to get pinged by a moderator.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #39
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,295

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I have a ranch, and miles of fencing and outbuildings and the like, and the equipment I mounted is for maintenance of it. Or are you asking me what a compound (mitre) saw is used for? And no, everybody that has seen my ranch truck recognises it as the truck I've always had, albeit improved.
    Oh I know what it is.
    I was curious why you'd have one mounted on your truck unless you were in construction or the like.
    And now I know it's "the like".
    Where's your ranch?
    Getting any snow?
    IF SOMETHING EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, IT EXPLAINS NOTHING.

  10. #40
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Oh I know what it is.
    I was curious why you'd have one mounted on your truck unless you were in construction or the like.
    And now I know it's "the like".
    Where's your ranch?
    Getting any snow?
    Eastern OK, right up against the Ark. Border, mostly ice and freezing rain over this way.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •