Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 843

Thread: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

  1. #331
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    You mean implied.
    Both yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  2. #332
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm talking to you.
    I don't give a flying **** about anything you have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  3. #333
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I don't give a flying **** about anything you have to say.
    Gruber was right about democrats, wasn't he? And so is Giuliani.

  4. #334
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Gruber was right about democrats, wasn't he? And so is Giuliani.
    It seems both Gruber and Giuliani hit a nerve. The truth can do that.

  5. #335
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,322
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Like when Obama called Bush unpatriotic?
    Wanna give me a quote on that?

  6. #336
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Wanna give me a quote on that?
    Never heard of that? Just Google.

  7. #337
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    “I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said during the dinner at the 21 Club, a former Prohibition-era speakeasy in midtown Manhattan. “He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”

    Read more: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn

    Giuliani says President Obama doesn't love America - Videos - CBS News

    Seems to me he's got no other office to run for so he can say any idiotic thing he wants. But Scott Walker was in the room, and he would like to be the next president, lol. Why people think they can say **** like this when they're in private meetings in a day when everyone has a phone with audio and video capabilities.
    Funny how everyone in the Fox noise echo-chamber are all trying to rehash up all the 2008 republican campaign talking points again like this and how Obama is a secret Muslim. All at the same time. What a coincidence huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #338
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Funny how everyone in the Fox noise echo-chamber are all trying to rehash up all the 2008 republican campaign talking points again like this and how Obama is a secret Muslim. All at the same time. What a coincidence huh?
    Even funnier was how the WH Press Corp just couldn't stop asking questions about what Giuliani comment was. While forgetting there was actual news taking place and even some on the Clintons and that money coming in from the Saud that they have been living high on the hog off of.

    Wonder where the brains in that crew is. Oh and just why do they still have their jobs.

  9. #339
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Even funnier was how the WH Press Corp just couldn't stop asking questions about what Giuliani comment was. While forgetting there was actual news taking place and even some on the Clintons and that money coming in from the Saud that they have been living high on the hog off of.

    Wonder where the brains in that crew is. Oh and just why do they still have their jobs.
    Because people weren't stupid enough to vote for Mittens. Next question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #340
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,458

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Wanna give me a quote on that?
    Obama called Bush adding 9 trillion to our debt unpatriotic. Not that Bush was unpatriotic.

    People can hear it for themselves:


Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •