Page 21 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 843

Thread: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America[W:649]

  1. #201
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Having it both ways doesn't work unless you are buying your own bs counselor.
    its not having it both ways to note the most stupid and least educated prefer Dems as do those with advanced education



  2. #202
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I'm not impressed with Mittens' intellect. Funny underwear and all.
    as opposed to following reverend wright?



  3. #203
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I think President Obama loves his country. I know for a fact he absolutely adores its President.
    He doesn't care much for Canada though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  4. #204
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,208

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    The most popular graduate degree in this country is a teaching masters. THe people who get them are generally not the cream of the crop of college students. Lawyers also support the Dems very strongly-even civil defense attorneys because the threat of lawsuits make them money. Those are the two most common advanced degrees. PhDs who mainly work in academic arenas which are dependent on government grants are also heavily leftist. The ivory tower appeals to the utopianistic pillow headed views of welfare socialists as well

    People in private industry with MBAs, advanced engineering degrees or MDs are far more likely to support the GOP. what it comes down to is not "does education make you more liable to vote one way" but more-is a certain strata more likely to have government jobs or private sector jobs.

    drop outs and the groups with the least amount of education culturally have always been supporters of the Democrats
    I'd like to see your source, unless it is something you just made up.

  5. #205
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,208

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    its not having it both ways to note the most stupid and least educated prefer Dems as do those with advanced education
    Yet the least educated population is in strong Republican strongholds.

  6. #206
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,194

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    He doesn't care much for Canada though.
    That's a racist comment, claiming he doesn't like the Great WHITE North
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  7. #207
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    its not having it both ways to note the most stupid and least educated prefer Dems as do those with advanced education
    So those on the left with the most advanced education are all academics are they? I would love to see you say that to the Mrs. Top Cat. (don't forget to duck. She too is an attorney by the way)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  8. #208
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    That's a racist comment, claiming he doesn't like the Great WHITE North
    ****in Eh. Eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  9. #209
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Giuliani, what a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    as opposed to following reverend wright?
    Good old time religion. Cling to it my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #210
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,133

    Re: Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    "For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country." - Michelle Obama.

    This is the theme of their political lives.
    Don't you just love people that take things out of context? It would be nice if they did a little research about something they are posting, just so they drive their argument forward instead of in reverse. Don't you think?

Page 21 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •